Author Topic: An Interesting Event in Victoria, Texas  (Read 1983 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
An Interesting Event in Victoria, Texas
« on: March 31, 2009, 12:27:47 AM »
Repostod from Rockin Foot Pedal on Myspace

My political correctness is GONE forever, I Loved this!

An Interesting Event in Victoria, Texas
Victoria, Texas (pop. 55,000) is a town about 80 miles west of Houston.

Local Hispanic leaders there, in opposition to pending Immigration Legislation, boycotted all Caucasian owned businesses in the Victoria area this past weekend as a demonstration of their economic impact on the community. The boycott was declared a success by the Hispanic community, noting that revenue in Caucasian owned businesses was down by 19%.

Business owners declared the boycott a success as well, pointing out that shoplifting was reduced by 77%, money orders sent out of the country were down by 97%, and the cost of daily clean-up and trash collection was down by 84%. Shoppers reported that they could actually hear English being spoken throughout the community for the first time in recent memory, and customers actually paid for purchases with real money, not government debit cards.....
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: An Interesting Event in Victoria, Texas
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 12:50:23 AM »
Chad,

I have to give you credit on finding this and posting it.
This is classic.
And, I do believe that this was more of a success for the Caucasian business owners.
Less stresses, nuisances, and aggravations for them to deal with.
I like this and would like to see more of these things happening.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 11:13:16 AM »
This is great... I can't wait to tell my dad he was right. He has theorized this very thing before in conversations regarding immigration. He also claims that the emergency services (especially police) are being abused by their nonsense as well.

I recently had a patient who is a policeman in a Metro Atlanta suburb, he said at times as many as 80% of the calls they respond to is Mexican related. He jokingly said one of their favorite past times seems to be  getting drunk and fighting.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 03:44:11 PM »
This is great... I can't wait to tell my dad he was right. He has theorized this very thing before in conversations regarding immigration. He also claims that the emergency services (especially police) are being abused by their nonsense as well.

I recently had a patient who is a policeman in a Metro Atlanta suburb, he said at times as many as 80% of the calls they respond to is Mexican related. He jokingly said one of their favorite past times seems to be  getting drunk and fighting.

Funny thing I live in a metro Atlanta suburb.  Canton to be exact.  I'm like cant you do anything clean or constructive for fun than getting drunk and fighting.   

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2009, 03:55:04 PM »
Hello neighbor, I am in Gwinnett County.....Duluth.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2009, 04:05:37 PM »
Hello neighbor, I am in Gwinnett County.....Duluth.

Gwinnett county does have a big Mexican population.  They even have there own marketplace and I think Publix opened a Hispanic store that is bilingual.  Canton does have a big Mexican population too though I don't think it's as big as Duluth's.

Offline ebode

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2009, 01:48:22 AM »
haha! backfire!
"History may not repeat itself, but it sure does rhyme"
-Mark Twain(?)