Author Topic: Was that qurananimal pilot yesterday doing a trail run for terrorists  (Read 591 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Was that qurananimal pilot yesterday doing a trail run for terrorists
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 12:51:01 PM »
So, what's the deal?
Was this a trial run?

And why are Muslims always referred to as "poor lost souls"?
Give me a break.
But, if one of us here at jtf did the same thing as this guy, you can bet, every liberal news media would jump on it and portray us as evil bad guys.

Another attempt by loons to cover up disgraceful behavior by an animal.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 02:54:25 PM »
I am not shure about this issue.

He has changed his name to Adam Leon. Quranimals wouldn't change their Islamic name.

Perhaps there is something else behind it. It don't has to be necessary islamic terrorism.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 09:10:29 PM »

He has changed his name to Adam Leon. Quranimals wouldn't change their Islamic name.

Perhaps there is something else behind it. It don't has to be necessary islamic terrorism.

Pheasant,

You might be on to something here.
I just saw a brief news report that stated this may have been a suicide attempt.
For some reason, the authorities stated that this guy had wanted to be shot down and he is being held for investigation.
So, there might be more or something else at play in this story.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2009, 09:14:38 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised if it was a trial run.  It sounds like he was probing our defenses. 

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2009, 04:31:31 AM »

Pheasant, you're such a rube.  Haven't you ever heard of a nom de guerre?  Muslims change their names to whatever to disguise their identity and blend in with the local population when practicing jihad, this is the root of taqiyya.  If he's contaminated with Islam, which he has been since birth, he is suspect as probing U.S. defenses unless proven otherwise.

My concern is that he would be testing a method for dispersing a biological weapon (anthrax) across a wide expanse of territory.  They are openly talking about this on arab television and this information from memri.org has been posted recently on JTF:

http://memri.org/bin/articles.cgi?Page=subjects&Area=jihad&ID=SP224709

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2009, 06:13:32 AM »
SfT I didn't know about this name changing practice.

In my country the Muslims even change their Turkish, Albanian, Bosnian etc. names to more Islamic ones specially from the Arabic.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani