Author Topic: Netanyahu tells the Negro Obama we'll attack Qurananimal Iran  (Read 1082 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.theatlantic.com/doc/200903u/netanyahu     

The message from Israel's new prime minister is stark: if the Obama administration doesn't prevent Tehran from developing nuclear weapons, Israel may be forced to attack.
An Atlantic exclusive

by Jeffrey Goldberg
Netanyahu to Obama: Stop Iran—Or I Will

In an interview conducted shortly before he was sworn in today as prime minister of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu laid down a challenge for Barack Obama. The American president, he said, must stop Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons—and quickly—or an imperiled Israel may be forced to attack Iran’s nuclear facilities itself.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Netanyahu tells the Negro Obama we'll attack Qurananimal Iran
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 03:25:26 PM »
I hope they do attack Iran.
That Muslim in the Whitehouse will do what he can to protect his fellow Muslims in Iran.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 03:32:56 PM »
O.K., I read this article and I think that Netanyahu should not even bother dealing with Obama over the issue of Iran and it's nukes.

It is a complete waste of time, because Obama has no loyalty or interest in positive diplomatic relations with Israel.
Obama's interests are quite the opposite, for example: sending a video message to Iran on the Iranian New Year reaching out to express that he wishes to have a positive diplomatic relation with them.
Or how about Obama's 900 million dollar pledge of assistance for restructuring and immigration for the citizens of Gaza?
And let's not forget, that approximately a month ago Obama made it clear he wants to reach out to the Taliban.

These three examples alone are evidence enough that Obama has no intention of taking any sort of hard line stance against Iran and it's nuclear developments.

Netanyahu should not even dream about support from Obama.
And, I think Israel should eliminate Iran's nuclear problem on their own.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 03:41:39 PM by ag337 »

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2009, 03:40:30 PM »
If Israel would attack Iran, Osbama would blame Israel! I am sure America would not support the war against Iran. I don't know if Russia would. So Israel would be alone. But they are strong enough.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2009, 03:50:32 PM »
Bibi cares too much about Obama's opinion, he and Obama are like Rabin and Arafat - a pup and his owner. Even if he didn't care much about it, Obama probably would have tried to block the IAF in a case of an Israeli air attack upon Iran, maybe he would have considered using force to prevent it. But we still have the Arrow Missle to take care of the nuclear reactors.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2009, 05:08:53 PM »
American officials argue that Iran has not crossed the “technological threshold”; the director of national intelligence, Admiral Dennis Blair, said recently that Israel and the U.S. are working with the same set of facts, but are interpreting it differently. “The Israelis are far more concerned about it, and they take more of a worst-case approach to these things from their point of view,” he said. The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Michael Mullen, recently warned that an Israeli attack on Iran’s nuclear facilities would undermine stability in the Middle East and endanger the lives of Americans in the Persian Gulf.

The US officials are nuts. It is a big difference if a culture nation like Iran becomes    lunatic or some arab quranimals or even african nations.

The last time an educated culture nation became mad caused tens of milliones of deaths. I think you know about what I am talking.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2009, 06:06:21 PM »
I think what ever pi pi says is the opposite of what he wants to do

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2009, 09:56:35 PM »
The nerve of Netanyahu, he cannot talk to the messiah that way!!!! And furthermore, Israel has no right to defend her land !!! Only if obama gives prior approval to do so. <-------sarcasm

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2009, 10:19:50 PM »
Interestingly,   I came across a video this morning regarding a comment Sarah Palin made about Iran before the 2008 Presidential Election.      This is a 180 degree contrast to what Barack Hussein Obama's view and policies are regarding Iran.     The "  country "   that views the U.S.  as the "  Great Satin"  :

Not surprisingly,    the leftists rip Sarah Palin for her comment.      Thankfully,  there are still some people ( not remotely close to enough though )   on the national scene who  are willing to speak the truth.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2009, 11:44:16 PM »
I guess Pipi cackayoyo cares more about the opinion of some shvartza then preserving jewish life.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2009, 12:29:23 AM »
American officials argue that Iran has not crossed the “technological threshold”; the director of national intelligence, Admiral Dennis Blair, said recently that Israel and the U.S. are working with the same set of facts, but are interpreting it differently. “The Israelis are far more concerned about it, and they take more of a worst-case approach to these things from their point of view,” he said. The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Michael Mullen, recently warned that an Israeli attack on Iran’s nuclear facilities would undermine stability in the Middle East and endanger the lives of Americans in the Persian Gulf.

The US officials are nuts. It is a big difference if a culture nation like Iran becomes    lunatic or some arab quranimals or even african nations.

The last time an educated culture nation became mad caused tens of milliones of deaths. I think you know about what I am talking.  :o
It was the disaster and legacy of the 20th century that the educated, cultured and intelligent peoples of the earth became bent on exterminating each other while negroes and muslims thrived and became untouchable.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2009, 12:55:08 AM »
Why does he even bother with that Muslim in the white house.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2009, 08:51:38 PM »
Netanyahu is nothing but a self-serving bastard. Telling us that Israel's problems are the US'. I would slap him purple if I had the chance.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2009, 09:26:25 PM »
How stupid!  So what should Israel do?  Wait until AFTER Iran has crossed that "technological threshold"? 

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2009, 03:38:15 AM »
Israel has had YEARS to take care of Iran's nuclear program once and for all and has done NOTHING.  That Netanyahu is trying to act like a hardliner is a pathetic joke, it's fitting that he talks like this on April Fools day because he is one.  Whatever he says, he'll do the opposite.  This is the deceit that is consistent with all Bolsheviks that pretend to be right wing in word but are leftists in deed.

CHIAM BEN PESACH FOR KING OF ISRAEL!!!