Author Topic: i found this website what is thair agenda  (Read 880 times)

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
i found this website what is thair agenda
« on: March 31, 2009, 06:11:48 PM »
PLEASE , give opinions and what everyone thinks i have never seen pics like this before.

http://www.nobeliefs.com/nazis.htm

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: i found this website what is thair agenda
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 06:23:07 PM »
I think that it's trying to say that Hitler was some kind of true Christian. I don't agree with this, of course, but I do think the site is valuable, because it shows how religious fervor can be manipulated by powerful people to do great harm. People should only truly trust God and not blindly trust others who claim to be acting on God's will.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 06:24:29 PM »
Some very damning photos at that site... I am sure that some people here can imagine my response... I will restrain myself...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2009, 06:35:14 PM »
This is really disgusting and insult my religion! Jesus had put the crucifix in sHitlers as*. Hitler didn't act in the name of Christianity or Jesus Christ like Nazi Islamic Terrorists do. I think Hitler was Godless. To kill 6 million Jews is Godless and even worse. So I think these pictures are just old propaganda pics from the Nazi regime to show the world the "peaceful" Germany.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2009, 06:50:39 PM »
Both Hitler and Rosenburg had stated that Christianity corrupted the Germanic culture... and that the key was to abandon it and return to Germanic paganism.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2009, 06:53:39 PM »
Adolph Hitler mixed Christian symbolism and images with Paganism. It would be like using the Star of David or the Menorah alongside an idol.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2009, 06:56:59 PM »
There is no explanation of the pictures of the Pope, the cardinals, and the church approving of Nazi atrocities. Plain and simple they owe the Jews much more of an apology than to sweep things under the table. I have just heard that there is another wacko Bishop in Argentina who is spewing Holocoust denial. But we have discussed this before... Maybe those who lead the churches will feel regret for their desecration of the L-rd through their barbarous treatment of his children.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2009, 07:02:39 PM »
Muman, their are christians alive today who are evil and want to boycot Israel etc..
What needs to be understood is that their are also evangelical christians who love and support Israel and the jews. Sure their have been many crimes committed by christians against the jewish people but it is pointless to hold that against the wonderful gentile zionists who support the jewish people.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2009, 07:06:24 PM »
What you can see in the pictures is the outcome of an ecclesia, that is bound to the gouvernment.

This was not the first time and it will be not the last "Christians" will behave like this.

Some people will never get it: Christians have no citizenship on this earth only the assembly/community!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2009, 07:09:34 PM »
I think there were Nazi reverends. Like today there are Nazi reverends. My old history teacher told me that most Christian reverends were against Nazism. And a lot were murdered! There are always things we can't understand. There are self hating Jews for examble. Jews who support our enemy Islam. In the past there were Nazi reverends who supported the death of 6 million Jews.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2009, 07:11:49 PM »
Chaim spoke about this on a previous Ask JTF show.  He believes that Pope Pius was complicit in the Nazi genocide of Jews and other "undesirables."  Chaim said that Pope Pius could have had it stopped if he simply put his foot down, but he did not.  

Also, in a more recent thread, Chaim pointed out of all the Catholics who were excommunicated for opposing various church doctrines, none of them were ever Nazis.  In fact, Adolph Hitler was never excommunicated.  He also said something about the Vatican helping sneak Nazis out of Germany and into South America after World War II.  

These photos just show the chumminess of the German religious leaders with the Nazis, which is not good.  

So suffice it to say that although the Roman Catholic Church has had a brutal history regarding Jews, we have nothing against working with righteous members who are philo-Semitic Catholics, and who are pro-Israel.  

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2009, 09:47:53 PM »
This is really disgusting and insult my religion! Jesus had put the crucifix in sHitlers as*. Hitler didn't act in the name of Christianity or Jesus Christ like Nazi Islamic Terrorists do. I think Hitler was Godless. To kill 6 million Jews is Godless and even worse. So I think these pictures are just old propaganda pics from the Nazi regime to show the world the "peaceful" Germany.

thats interesting , ...very diobolical of them , yet what type of people whould put up that site.  and to Chaim Ben Pesach the hero , i meant no insult to you i think this no way relfects on you and if mpore people had your views the world would indeed be a better place.