Author Topic: Obama Speech, very moving.  (Read 514 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Obama Speech, very moving.
« on: March 31, 2009, 06:27:29 PM »

I thought nobody could do a better impression of Obama than DanbenNoah but this comes pretty close!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Obama Speech, very moving.
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 06:36:46 PM »
A normal Obama speech... nothing special.  ;D

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 09:00:30 PM »
I don't approve of this.  The implication in the video is that Obama and black people in general are monkeys.  That means that if you approve of this video, you are agreeing with its message that black people are monkeys.  Is that what you think?  I don't happen to think that.

There are enough serious problems with the various cultures of black people today that we can address and reject.  We don't need to resort to comparing black people to monkeys. 

Furthermore, the comparison goes against one of our beliefs, which is that there are no essential genetic differences between people of different races.  People have free will.  Comparing black people to monkeys suggests that there is such a thing as genetic stratification.  If we believe that, then how can blame people for their behaviour?  It's all written into their genes.

Well, I don't happen to believe that blacks are inferior to whites genetically.  They currently are embracing a culture which is destructive and wrong.

Lastly, and this is just my opinion, I believe that the gratuitous invective against blacks on this forum has harmed our movement.  We are better than this video.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2009, 09:07:18 PM »
I didn't make the video but I found it to be funny. Sorry it offended you Zachor.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2009, 09:13:22 PM »
I find it funny as well.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2009, 09:17:42 PM »
 ;D
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Benjamin_D

• Junior JTFer
  • Hatikva
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2009, 09:35:52 PM »
It is offensive.... But it's not expected, which makes it the most hillarious thing thats happened to me today.

I expect to hear another dumb Obama speech 'Uh.... give baby breathalyzers.... and uh....'

But got that hahaha.