Author Topic: Son Of Michael Savage is doing business with the UAE muzzy animals.  (Read 1385 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
The son of Israel hater, Michael Weiner Savage owns the Rockstar energy drink company. This kappo is busy doing business in the United Arab Emirates. What a fraud the entire Michael Weiner family is. They too are busy empowering and doing business with the muzzies. Here is his homepage, you can see that their is a list of international websites and the muzzie country is there. Yimach shmo to these beasts.
http://www.rockstar69.com/
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Son Of Michael Savage is doing business with the UAE muzzy animals.
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 07:00:06 PM »
The son of Israel hater, Michael Weiner Savage owns the Rockstar energy drink company. This kappo is busy doing business in the United Arab Emirates. What a fraud the entire Michael Weiner family is. They too are busy empowering and doing business with the muzzies. Here is his homepage, you can see that their is a list of international websites and the muzzie country is there. Yimach shmo to these beasts.

This is dumb... Just about every major corporation in America does business with the UAE. Even the company I work for does business with these people... I don't know why you would curse someone for this {rhetorical question of course}.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 07:04:22 PM »

This is dumb... Just about every major corporation in America does business with the UAE. Even the company I work for does business with these people... I don't know why you would curse someone for this {rhetorical question of course}.

Of course it's a reason to curse him. Weiner himself owns the company and chooses to work with muzzies. Your situation is different, you dont own the company. I am sure if you did own that company, it would not be doing business with that evil muzzy country.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2009, 07:22:36 PM »

Of course it's a reason to curse him. Weiner himself owns the company and chooses to work with muzzies. Your situation is different, you dont own the company. I am sure if you did own that company, it would not be doing business with that evil muzzy country.

True....

But I cannot hate every company or product which does business with them... I drink Coke and I know that they do business with muzzies... should I boycott it?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2009, 08:01:56 PM »

True....

But I cannot hate every company or product which does business with them... I drink Coke and I know that they do business with muzzies... should I boycott it?

Muman, I said nothing about boycotting things. All I am saying is that the piece of drek savage weiner is a huge hypocrite and deserves to burn in gehenom for bashing Israel and supporting muzzies.

Moshe92

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2009, 08:41:21 PM »
Back in 2006 when I was a fan of Michael Savage, I remember that he made a huge deal about how terrible the Dubai Ports deal was. I guess Michael Savage believes that doing business with Dubai is only a good idea if he can benefit financially from the deal.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2009, 09:08:41 PM »
Back in 2006 when I was a fan of Michael Savage, I remember that he made a huge deal about how terrible the Dubai Ports deal was. I guess Michael Savage believes that doing business with Dubai is only a good idea if he can benefit financially from the deal.

Wow moshe, you are so right. I guess its ok when the imams over their are shmearing him and his boy with gelt. He only supports doing business with the muzzies when his kappo tuchis is getting fattened up.

Moshe92

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2009, 09:33:49 PM »
Here is an interview where Savage takes credit for stopping the Dubai ports deal.

http://wrec600.com/michael-savage/

It's at the end of his answer to the second question.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2009, 10:33:59 PM »
Here is an interview where Savage takes credit for stopping the Dubai ports deal.

At the recent jtf get together, Chaim himself personally told me that before Micahel Savage was in the NY market, he used to bash Israel regularly. In light of that, it's easy for me to see how his little kappo son is in bed with the imams over in Dubai.

Moshe92

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2009, 10:46:20 PM »

At the recent jtf get together, Chaim himself personally told me that before Micahel Savage was in the NY market, he used to bash Israel regularly. In light of that, it's easy for me to see how his little kappo son is in bed with the imams over in Dubai.

He is very self-hating. He always tries to hide the fact that he is Jewish. He talks about how he comes from an "immigrant" family. He goes by the pseudonym "Savage" instead of his real name, Weiner. Savage is often a Jewish name, but Weiner is a more obviously Jewish name. I didn't even know that he was Jewish until I looked him up on wikipedia.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2009, 11:02:25 PM »
Moshe, I also believe that this evil yid intermarried too. I hope he has a heart attack from all the non kosher meat he eats over in San Francisco.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2009, 03:12:12 AM »
DownwithIslam is 100% correct. Michael Faggot (ys) brags about eating ham and cheese sandwiches on the air, accused Israel of atrocities in Lebanon, had a homosexual relationship with his boyfriend Allen Ginsberg, supported Obama for president, and constantly steals Chaim's material. Any one of these offenses by themselves would warrant a yimach schmo, but put altogether they most certainly do.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2009, 08:16:54 AM »
Anglo-Norman Savage is better than german Weiner especilay when you're living in USA and both are equaly non Jewish; only Hebrew names like Ben Pesach truly are. Weiner is as apropiate name for Jew as Flavius. And when he backed up BHO?   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Moshe92

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2009, 08:30:38 AM »
Anglo-Norman Savage is better than german Weiner especilay when you're living in USA and both are equaly non Jewish; only Hebrew names like Ben Pesach truly are. Weiner is as apropiate name for Jew as Flavius. And when he backed up BHO?   

The last name Weiner is probably derived from German, but where I live, it is a very common name among Jews. There is also a girl from my synagogue whose last name is Savage, but Weiner is more common among Jews than Savage.