Author Topic: Ax-wielding "PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi" MURDERS 13-year old Israeli, injures 7-year old, ESCAPES  (Read 3600 times)

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
Judea

By SEBASTIAN SCHEINER, Associated Press

BAT AYIN, West Bank – An ax-wielding Palestinian militant went on a rampage Thursday in a Jewish settlement in the West Bank, killing an Israeli 13-year-old and wounding a 7-year-old boy before fleeing the area.

The attack posed an important test for Israel's new prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, who has promised a firm hand against militants and expressed skepticism about prospects for peace. Government spokesman Mark Regev called it a "senseless act of brutality against innocents."

Police and military units were searching for the attacker, according to police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld and army officials. Army forces were operating in the nearby village of Safa, searching houses and taking village residents to a central school yard. The military said all roads around the settlement of Bat Ayin were closed.

A resident of the settlement, identifying himself only as Avinoam, said he fought off the attacker.

"First I grabbed his hand with the ax so he wouldn't kill me," he told Channel 10 TV. "I fell down, and then I managed to get up. ... At some stage I managed to grab the ax from his hand" before the attacker escaped, he said. The assailant had "a lust for murder in his eyes," he said.

A 13-year-old boy was killed and a 7-year-old boy was badly wounded, Israeli emergency services said.

A murky militant group calling itself the Martyrs of Imad Mughniyeh claimed responsibility for the attack in an e-mail sent to the AP.

The group is named for a Hezbollah mastermind killed in Syria last year in what is believed to have been an assassination by Israeli intelligence. It has claimed a number of past attacks, but Israeli defense officials believe it is likely a name used by other groups to avoid Israeli reprisals.

The e-mail said the militant group Islamic Jihad was also involved, but the group's spokesman in Gaza would not comment.

The attacker apparently entered Bat Ayin, south of Jerusalem, unhindered. The settlement is home to religious settlers who have refused to build a security fence around their community, as is the rule in most other settlements, saying fences are a sign of insecurity.

The attack was likely to heighten tensions between the Palestinians and Israel's new hard-line government, which has already voiced skepticism about peace negotiations in its first days in office.

"The new Israeli government will have a zero tolerance policy toward these sorts of attacks and will refuse to accept them as routine," Regev said. "The Palestinian leadership must both in word and in deed too have a zero tolerance policy to this sort of attack to demonstrate its commitment to peace and reconciliation."

Netanyahu was elected to office on a campaign that criticized his predecessor's peace negotiations with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas.

Since then Netanyahu has said he will seek peace, but has given few details about his vision for a final agreement. He has specifically refused to endorse the idea of an independent Palestinian state — a key demand of the Palestinians and centerpiece of U.S. diplomacy in the region.

On Wednesday, Netanyahu's foreign minister, Avigdor Lieberman, said Israeli concessions to the Palestinians would only bring more war. He also rejected the previous government's peace talks, launched at a U.S.-sponsored conference in 2007.

Netanyahu hasn't commented publicly on Lieberman's statement. But a close Netanyahu ally, Cabinet minister Gilad Erdan, said Thursday that Lieberman's comments largely reflected the position of the prime minister's Likud Party.

Israel's former chief peace negotiator, Tzipi Livni, said Lieberman's scathing rejection of recent negotiations shows the new government is not a partner for peace with the Palestinians.

"What happened yesterday is that the Israeli government announced that Israel isn't relevant, isn't a partner," Livni, the former foreign minister, told Army Radio.

The appointment of the ultranationalist Lieberman has angered Palestinians and raised international concerns because of his hard-line positions on peace and an election campaign that was widely seen as racist.

His comments on Wednesday signaled a difficult road ahead for President Barack Obama's Mideast policy, especially its push for a Palestinian state.

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton called Lieberman early Thursday, according to Lieberman spokeswoman Irena Etinger. The conversation was conducted in a "good atmosphere," and the two agreed to meet as soon as possible, Etinger said. She would not say what issues were discussed.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 09:47:41 AM by Xoce »
aka Someone Else

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
I just heard it in the Hungarian media. I am very upset. Those coward arab bastards can kill kids. They can kill women too. But when they are front of our brave soldiers they are running! EYE FOR EYE!
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
This is the true face of the "Palestinian resistance fighters" - they are coward CHILD KILLERS ! They murder children in cold blood.

The boy, Shlomo Nativ, was murdered because he was a Jew.

We will never forget or forgive this. 

All who support such "resistance" should be expelled from the Land of Israel.

Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Maybe you will never forget or forgive this, but Israel certainly will. This demon, if he is ever caught, will almost certainly in the next couple years be released in a "prisoner swap" or "confidence-building move for peace".  >:(

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
By the way,

"West Bank" is a Newspeak politically correct word for the Jewish regions of Judea and Samaria.

Bat Ayin is located in Judea, not "West Bank"!

Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
And all those leftist Jews in Israel and the U.S. G-D willing should have this happen to their children in Israel by muzzies, in the U.S. by Shvartza rodents or violent criminally insane people
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
And all those leftist Jews in Israel and the U.S. G-D willing should have this happen to their children in Israel by muzzies, in the U.S. by Shvartza rodents or violent criminally insane people

What about the Likud?
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

What about the Likud?
We will have to see how they behave
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
By the way,

"West Bank" is a Newspeak politically correct word for the Jewish regions of Judea and Samaria.

Got it, will change it.
aka Someone Else

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
By the way,

Got it, will change it.

The shocking fact is that after Olso accords Israeli leftist media adopted this damned term and officially use its translation to Hebrew -"HaGada HaMaaravit" or just "HaGada" ("The Bank").

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
Shlomo Nativ, the 13-year-old boy killed by "Palestinians" for being a Jew.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer

:'(
aka Someone Else

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
That's awful; he looks like he was such a nice boy.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE

:'(

:'( palestins and arabs and muslims are not humans. >:( >:(

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
  :'( :'(:'( :'(

This makes me so angry and sad at the same time.
These Arabs are barbarians and cowards.
They go out and kill kids, because they are the scum of the Earth with no value for life.
And to think, that when Israel was taking military measures against Gaza, leaflets were dropped and phone calls were made to protect the citizens of Gaza (especially: women/children); it makes me want to explode. 

Now where are the people on the left or liberals who are outraged by children being murdered or hurt.  But, believe me, if it were Arab kids it would be all over the news and everyone would be outraged.

But, Jewish kids, not a word.  Why is a Jewish child's life of any less value than other kids?

I hope they find this animal and not put him in jail, but finish him before, no court, no due process, no nothing, dead. And done.

I will pray for these boys and their families.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

"But, Jewish kids, not a word.  Why is a Jewish child's life of any less value than other kids?"

Because they hate Jews, just like the Nazi's hate Jews, make no mistake about those f**king "Liberals"  >:(
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
It is horrible.  :'(

Muslims are different.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer

Muslims are different.

Pheasant,

You are so right.  Muslims are not even human.  They are animals, not even brave animals.  They are the most cowardly of animals.  Killing children is a cowardly act and not the act of true men.  It is disgusting and shameful.

And, as I stated in one of my earlier posts, when this murderer is found, he should be picked up, drive directly past go, directly past jail, don't collect any lawyer or support, and be served a painful punishment of a slow and tortuous death.

You have probably noticed that I never say curses against people and I rarely speak about extreme violence against people........but, this piece of garbage crosses the line.
Anyone who hurts a child is dead in my eyes.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
1 Jewish kid for every arab kid.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
1 Jewish kid for every arab kid.

1 Jewish kid for every muslim kid  :dance:

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!

Muslims are different.

Pheasant,

You are so right.  Muslims are not even human.  They are animals, not even brave animals.  They are the most cowardly of animals.  Killing children is a cowardly act and not the act of true men.  It is disgusting and shameful.

And, as I stated in one of my earlier posts, when this murderer is found, he should be picked up, drive directly past go, directly past jail, don't collect any lawyer or support, and be served a painful punishment of a slow and tortuous death.

You have probably noticed that I never say curses against people and I rarely speak about extreme violence against people........but, this piece of garbage crosses the line.

Hi ag337....I want to clarify something here, muslims are actually worse than wild animals. Wild animals take care of their babies in the Wild, and then you have muslim parents who use their children as live weapons in their never ending war against humanity. Something has got to give soon, I cannot imagine the World tolerating Islam any longer.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer

Muslims are different.

Pheasant,

Hi ag337....I want to clarify something here, muslims are actually worse than wild animals. Wild animals take care of their babies in the Wild, and then you have muslim parents who use their children as live weapons in their never ending war against humanity. Something has got to give soon, I cannot imagine the World tolerating Islam any longer.

Republicandox,

You are so right.  I agree with you and stand corrected.  Muslims are worse than wild animals and they even use their own children as live weapons.
They make me literally ill.  I will have to think about a new adjective to describe this level of scum.

As far as the world tolerating this for much longer, well obviously they could care less, and especially in the U.S.A. where Obama was elected.
I want to see world wide outrage, but I have a sick feeling in my stomach that the world has forsaken Israel and the Jewish people.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I did not see this story covered by a single mainstream media outlet... It is like they are intentionally ignoring it... The only place I heard about it was from IsraelNationalNews {Arutz Sheva}. This news makes me very angry and I would love to see the animal who killed the children to suffer immensely for his crime. It is times like these I could get physically violent and rip the living throat out of the pig.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
I did not see this story covered by a single mainstream media outlet... It is like they are intentionally ignoring it... The only place I heard about it was from IsraelNationalNews {Arutz Sheva}. This news makes me very angry and I would love to see the animal who killed the children to suffer immensely for his crime. It is times like these I could get physically violent and rip the living throat out of the pig.

Muman,

You are right.  I have been watching and surfing all the news resources today, and not one word about this attack/murder has been reported.  I am as angry as you.

Can we all say "liberal media bias" much?
There is no integrity left in our media.