Author Topic: Obama bows very deeply to Saudi king looks like his head on floor  (Read 2412 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Obama bows very deeply to Saudi king looks like his head on floor
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2009, 04:41:16 AM »
Hussein is not big there were plenty of taller leaders who did not bow to that sheik Hussein Obama is only 6 '2'' not some giant
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2009, 05:58:59 AM »
Hussein is not big there were plenty of taller leaders who did not bow to that sheik Hussein Obama is only 6 '2'' not some giant

He bows down, because he acts like an uncle Tom.

Righteous blacks are often called by the Bolschewiks like that. But now we can see who is the real uncle Tom.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2009, 06:36:24 AM »

He bows down, because he acts like an uncle Tom.

Righteous blacks are often called by the Bolschewiks like that. But now we can see who is the real uncle Tom.  :)
This is true he is an Uncle Tom to his black brothers.Yesterday they showed it on U.S. T.V. ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2009, 08:02:07 AM »
Yes, hes saying,  Alas my true King, I pay homage and alms to my lord and masters of Islam.  Here is your servant, pledged to do your bidding. No American President has ever bowed to the Saudis or any other Islamic Nation!

Bush at least was a true American who loved this country!!!!!!!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2009, 09:09:45 AM »
This past week or so, he has truly been making himself look like an idiot.

He's good at that.
Bow down you impudent dog!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2009, 09:35:13 AM »
By his own admission he is a Muslim. This is reported on http://www.theobamafile.com/ObamaLatest.htm

"I Am One Of Them"

Obama made an address to the Turkish Parliament in Ankara, Turkey.  Al-Jazeera's Anita McNaught, reporting from Istanbul, wrote: "This was the address we had all been waiting for, it hit all the right notes."

"He talked about the contribution of the Islamic faith in the life of American Muslims and then he personalised that message by saying 'I know because I am one of them.'   It was a message that reached out to many today...."

In the same speech, Obama said, "we do not consider ourselves a Christian nation."

I don't know if Obama had a mouse in his pocket, but I know he wasn't speaking for the 78.5% of US citizens who call themselves Christians (CIA World Factbook).  Perhaps the "we" he was referring to is the 0.6% of Americans who are Muslims.  That would make sense.

UPDATE:  Al-Jazeera has removed this section from the story sometime between the time they published it and now -- the censorship continues.

Well, I have the Al Jazeera page cached, so they can kiss the soles of my feet.

I have repeatedly been called every name in the book by the Obots for re-publishing articles that even remotely suggest that Obama is a Muslim -- but here it is -- straight from the donkey's mouth -- Obama, himself, telling the Muslim world that he is one of them -- that's why he humbled himself before the protector of the two holy places.

Now, get ready for the Obots to parse what Obama really meant, as they try to cover up this frank admission.
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2009, 11:25:18 AM »
Yes, hes saying,  Alas my true King, I pay homage and alms to my lord and masters of Islam.  Here is your servant, pledged to do your bidding. No American President has ever bowed to the Saudis or any other Islamic Nation!

Bush at least was a true American who loved this country!!!!!!!

True, true...
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2009, 11:34:44 AM »
There's nothing even remotely funny about this to me.  Shame on Obama for disgracing the presidency!  The president of the United States should not bow down to any man.  Ever.

Offline Nadav

• Full JTFer
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2009, 05:22:47 PM »
The bow is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen. All this nonsense, I can't seem his as a two term president.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2009, 07:49:46 PM »
I can't wait to hear Bob's rant about this!!!

"what's next, what's next, what's next"

Are you kidding me? Are you freakin kidding me?

8)
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2009, 10:52:31 PM »
I think he meant he was a contribution by Islam to America, not that he was one of the Muslims. However it's still apalling for him to make that speech.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2009, 11:03:32 PM »
After his genuflection, he should have stayed there!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2009, 11:14:48 PM »
After his genuflection, he should have stayed there!!

I bet as happy as he is with Islam he would never want to actually live in a Muslim nation. That's the great paradox with Muslims. They flee here then do everything they can to make here like the dump they just left.