Author Topic: What is THIS?  (Read 1232 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
What is THIS?
« on: April 03, 2009, 12:08:55 AM »

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: What is THIS?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 12:29:32 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Well, I don't know what the purpose of this video is and who made it.

The only thing that I recognized was the music, and I think that the music is from a cartoon; but I am not 100% sure.
Maybe, other members could verify that.

Otherwise, I have no answer to your question.
And, I would like to know "What is this?", as well.
Sorry, I couldn't be of more help.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 05:06:37 AM by Jasmina »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2009, 01:17:07 AM »
It is Pinky & The Brain...

It was a popular late night cartoon..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinky_and_the_brain

"
Pinky and the Brain are cartoon characters who have starred in the American animated television series Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain, and Pinky, Elmyra & the Brain.

Pinky and the Brain first appeared in 1993 as a recurring segment on the show Animaniacs. From 1995 to 1998, Pinky and the Brain were spun-off into their own Emmy-award-winning show on The WB Television Network, Steven Spielberg Presents Pinky and the Brain, with 65 episodes produced by Steven Spielberg and Warner Bros. Animation. Later, they appeared in the unsuccessful series, Steven Spielberg Presents Pinky, Elmyra & the Brain.

Pinky and Brain are genetically enhanced laboratory mice who reside in a cage in the Acme Labs research facility. In each episode, Brain devises a new plan for the two mice (led by Brain) to take over the world, which ultimately ends in failure. In common with many other Animaniacs shorts, many episodes are in some way a parody of something else, usually a film or novel. The cartoon's tagline is:

Pinky: "Gee Brain, what do you want to do tonight?"
    The Brain: "The same thing we do every night, Pinky—try to take over the world."
"
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2009, 01:22:02 AM »
Chaim, that's just an utterly lame attempt at comedy.

The song is from an old cartoon, that aired in the mid-90's, called "Pinky and the Brain":

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2009, 01:24:42 AM »
My belief this is some kind of account that was created by some leftist college nerd who is trying to smear JTF by comparing you and David to Pinky and the Brain.  
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2009, 01:55:42 AM »
On his channel, the creator of this video claims to be from Russia. But of course, he could be from anywhere.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2009, 02:14:22 AM »
I was a big fan of Animaniacs in general and PATB in particular back in the day (mid-90s). Yes, I know that they are the product of a supreme self-hating piece of excrement, but it was great comedy for kids. I also loved Bonkers, Ninja Turtles, etc.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2009, 03:20:08 AM »
I was a big fan of Animaniacs in general and PATB in particular back in the day (mid-90s). Yes, I know that they are the product of a supreme self-hating piece of excrement, but it was great comedy for kids. I also loved Bonkers, Ninja Turtles, etc.

I liked them when I was a kid.  I think most entertainment is. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2009, 04:55:25 AM »
Funny video. I think a leftist made it.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2009, 06:10:11 AM »
 :::D

What a stupid video.  1 Star.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2009, 07:45:02 AM »
....I'm speechless. Left a commented and rated 1.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2009, 09:09:24 AM »
If people are bored and need attention they make those videos. Rated 1 and commented

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2009, 01:34:13 PM »
Here's what he wrote using a different account name:

"Well I think this is brilliant. Chaim has some intelligent ideas, but nobody is above having a little fun poked at them."

Fair enough. He is giving us free publicity, so I think it's good.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2009, 01:40:40 PM »
I think we can see it as advertise for the JTF.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2009, 02:03:46 PM »
 :o :o?????? I don't understand ! Same question! What is this?
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Moshe92

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2009, 08:30:26 PM »
The guy who made that video says he is from Russia. A few months ago, somebody named "Borissov" made a thread where he posted a fake news article accusing Chaim of being a pedophile. "Borissov" is probably a Russian name. This is probably just a coincidence.

Here is the "Borissov" thread: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,29445.msg305907.html#msg305907

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2009, 08:49:21 PM »
I used to like that cartoon. Here's what happened in a typical episode.

Pinky and the Brain were two white lab mice. Apparently some kind of experiments had been done on Brain to make him smart, and Pinky was an idiot and the comic relief, and always said "Narf!" a lot.

Every night Brain would come up with some daft scheme to try to take over the world, and Pinky would try to help but would usually end up messing things up. Pinky would often say "What are we gonna do tonight Brain?" and brain would say "What we do every night Pinky, try to take over the world!" then hilarity would ensue.

That is an awfully strange premise for the video that was posted on Zootube though.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2009, 08:51:47 PM »
I used to like that cartoon. Here's what happened in a typical episode.

Pinky and the Brain were two white lab mice. Apparently some kind of experiments had been done on Brain to make him smart, and Pinky was an idiot and the comic relief, and always said "Narf!" a lot.

Every night Brain would come up with some daft scheme to try to take over the world, and Pinky would try to help but would usually end up messing things up. Pinky would often say "What are we gonna do tonight Brain?" and brain would say "What we do every night Pinky, try to take over the world!" then hilarity would ensue.

That is an awfully strange premise for the video that was posted on Zootube though.

thanks for that i was to young to remember the whole plot.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2009, 11:04:40 PM »
You're welcome. Muman posted good info about the show too.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2009, 01:07:16 AM »
He's obviously making fun of my statements about making this a better world and about saving Israel, America and the West. He's basically saying that this is an impossible and unrealistic dream, just like the mouse's dream of taking over the world was impossible and unrealistic.

Let's face it, we in JTF do dream of doing some mighty big things. But if you look at Jewish history, you see that amazing dreams can eventually come true. Because unlike the mouse, we have Hashem, and if we only did what He commands, we would get 1000 times more than what JTF dreams of.