Author Topic: I am giving Bejamin Netanyahu a hearty yimach shmo for not allowing Offer Gamlie  (Read 738 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Binyamin Netanyahu gets a hearty yimach shmo from me for not allowing the Jewish hero Offer to visit his injured son in dignity. gamliel tried to blow up a aram muslim nazi girls school a few years ago and was sentenced to 15 years in jail. Offer gamliels son was injured badly in the axe attack. He wanted to leave prison to visit his son but was initially denied. he finally got permission to leave but he had to visit his injured son while handcuffed and in prison clothes. Pipi cackayoya is now the prime minister and if this animal had any heart, he should of immediately allowed him to go dressed in normal clothes to visit his son and immediately terminate the prison sentence of this wonderful jew. Instead, he acts like the kappo weasel yid he is and persecutes this jewish hero whos son was badly injured.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
And of course netayahu is continuing the insane policy of letting the muslims butcher jews and then rewarding them for their actions. This kappo beast has still not retaliated against the fakestinians for this recent axe attack. Yimach shmo to this animal.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Yimach schmo to P-nis Netanyahoo is correct DownwithIslam, but ultimately we'd have to give the ys to the entire self-hating, secular majority of Israel that is "outraged" by Offer Gamliel's heroic mission against the Arab Muslim Nazi girl's school. Israelis didn't mind releasing Samir Kuntar and Mohammed Jabarra, but want Amir Popper and Offer Gamliel to rot in jail for the rest of their lives for actually doing what the Bible commands regarding Amalek. Like I said right after the Israeli election in which Kadima and Labor won a greater share than any other party, I really couldn't care less about average Israelis anymore--my heart just hurts for the innocent women, children, and heroic pioneers in Judea and Samaria. If there was some way to get rid of all the Israeli leftists (or even their enablers) right now, I'd heartily endorse it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
C.F. I think you should really think about that statement you just made. Don't curse the Jewish people or say you wish you could wipe them out except for the ones you approve of. Cursing the majority of them and then saying you are ok with some Jews (a minority) is not ok.

I agree that leftist thought is horrible but they're harming themselves more than anyone else with that philosophy. Let's try to help them as much as we can by helping Chaim to spread his messages there.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
CF is correct in principle. The sick Israeli public gave kadima more votes than any other single party. This was immediately after kadima butchered 130 israeli soldiers in the lebanon war and after they tortured the jews in yesha possibly more than any other govt ever. I would just use slightly milder language simply because I believe many are just brainwashed and would vote for hayamin haamiti if chaims message got to them. I hope netanyahu's health  is punished severely if he allows offer gamliel to sit in jail even one more hour.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I don't think Gamliel admitted to attempting bombing of a girls school so don't admit to this act by his name. An act which is far from heroic. I think that Gamliel and the 'Bat-Ain underground' were falsely convicted.

As for Netanyahu- this is not his call so he is not to be blamed. I you have to point at someone that would be the chief of the prison system and the minister of internal security. Moreover whatever wrong they did in this case does not merit YS curse.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
An act which is far from heroic.
Zelhar, this is an extremely disturbing comment. Whether or not he is guilty of it or this act took place to begin with, what is being alleged is the fulfillment of what the Bible commands regarding Amalek. This is not the first time you have made anti-religious statements; you earlier told judeanoncapta also that Israelis have a "sacred right" to wear bikinis.

I urge you to reconsider your attitude.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
An act which is far from heroic.
Zelhar, this is an extremely disturbing comment. Whether or not he is guilty of it or this act took place to begin with, what is being alleged is the fulfillment of what the Bible commands regarding Amalek. This is not the first time you have made anti-religious statements; you earlier told judeanoncapta also that Israelis have a "sacred right" to wear bikinis.

I urge you to reconsider your attitude.
CF you don't understand the commandment about Amalek. Find me one serious rabbi who thinks that every single Arab in Israel is Amalek. I think blowing up a school yard is extremely cowardly and un-Jewish way to conduct war. This is not at all an anti-religious statement, in fact I am pretty sure that 99% of rabbis would agree with me. Take notice that so far every Israeli avenger chose a more reasonable target to exact his revenge, the outstanding example is Baruch Goldstein who killed adult Muslim men who were defiling the Cave of Machpela.

I didn't say that I believe in a "sacred right" to wear bikini, I tried to convey a mode of thinking in Israel and anyway I think I placed 'sacred' inside quotes.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
I don't think Gamliel admitted to attempting bombing of a girls school so don't admit to this act by his name.

According to the news report I read recently, he was convicted of "scaring Arabs" because he set a fake bomb that was programmed not to actually be able to go off which was designed to cause panic and terror amongst the Muslims as retaliation for their attacks.   So needless to say no one got killed.   But they did not accept his account and sentenced him as if he killed people anyway...   I don't know anything about a school or no school, but who cares?