Author Topic: JUI-F minister terms Swat flogging a Jewish plot  (Read 2056 times)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
JUI-F minister terms Swat flogging a Jewish plot
« on: April 06, 2009, 01:56:36 PM »
KARACHI: Federal Minister Senator Azam Khan Swati of the Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (JUI-F) said on Saturday that the flogging of the 17-year-old girl in Swat was a Jewish conspiracy aimed at destroying peace in Swat and distort the image of those Islamists who sport beards and wear turbans. Speaking at a reception hosted by the JUI-F Karachi Chapter in his honour, Swati said that the JUI-F may part ways with the PPP-led coalition government if drone attacks continue to violate the sovereignty of Pakistan. “We shall not tolerate the violation of our country’s sovereignty through drone attacks,” he said, adding that under a deep-rooted conspiracy, the Pakistan Army was being defamed. He said that the ISI might be modernised on the lines that they bring a bad name to its reputation among Pakistanis.He said that the US administration has declared Baitullah Mehsud as its enemy and approved financial aid for the Pakistan government for actions against people such as Mehsud. “There are apprehensions that the US administration may turn Pakistan into the next Afghanistan on the pretext of an operation against terrorists as they did with Afghanistan in the name of Osama Bin Laden,” said Swati. The JUI-F minister expressed concern over the fact that the US might target Pakistan’s nuclear installations, adding that we must be careful. “It is unfortunate that we long for water and electricity in this age of advancement,” he lamented, while also condemning the killings of Pukhtoons in interior Sindh. Qari Usman, Qari Sher Afzal and Maulana Abdul Karim Abid of the JUI-F also spoke on the occasion. staff report

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2009\04\05\story_5-4-2009_pg12_3

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
Re: JUI-F minister terms Swat flogging a Jewish plot
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 02:04:33 PM »
Why can't you Indians wipe Pakistan of the face of the earth!!! Pakistans main export is [censored] terrorists. This guy will be awared a medal by the paki government. The So called anti terrorist one! If the military can't even simply hold a province, that shows how stable that [censored] hole is.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 02:15:24 PM »
QUOTE>> Federal Minister Senator Azam Khan Swati of the Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (JUI-F) said on Saturday that the flogging of the 17-year-old girl in Swat was a Jewish conspiracy aimed at destroying peace in Swat and distort the image of those Islamists who sport beards and wear turbans. <<UNQUOTE

Either the so-called federal minister was trying to entertain us or we shall be thankful that he said nothing about Hindu-Zionist conspiracy.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2009, 02:28:29 PM »
Why can't you Indians wipe Pakistan of the face of the earth!!! Pakistans main export is stupid terrorists. This guy will be awared a medal by the paki government. The So called anti terrorist one! If the military can't even simply hold a province, that shows how stable that drek hole is.

Hashem willing, Pap666 may not have many more months.

Pap military mostly is hands in gloves with talibani terrorism especially due to the machinations of ISI.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2009, 03:02:59 PM »
Os course it was a plot by zionists  some Rabbis were parachuted in to Pakistan and grabbed a Pakistani 17 yr old girl and flogged her :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2009, 04:29:01 PM »
Os course it was a plot by zionists  some Rabbis were parachuted in to Pakistan and grabbed a Pakistani 17 yr old girl and flogged her :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

These people are insanely paraniod.

I saw this video where this Christian Arab was quoting an Hadith to attack Islam and the Muslim said that this was an "Israeli" Hadith.

I was shocked. They really beleive that Jews infiltrated the Islamic intelligencia thousands of years ago to mess up their transmission of Hadith.

They literally call any embarrassing Hadith an "Israeli" Hadith.

I'm not kidding. These people are sick and insane. They refuse to take any responsibility for anything they do. They just blame the Jews.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2009, 04:33:29 PM »

I saw this video where this Christian Arab was quoting an Hadith to attack Islam and the Muslim said that this was an "Israeli" Hadith.

I was shocked. They really beleive that Jews infiltrated the Islamic intelligencia thousands of years ago to mess up their transmission of Hadith.

I'm not kidding. These people are sick and insane. They refuse to take any responsibility for anything they do. They just blame the Jews.

Congrats on your 2000th post!!!

Arrocding the the Pakistani intelligence, Jews enter UFO's and the real victims were puppys in the holocaust!

But we know the Pakis are idiots.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2009, 05:11:36 PM »

Arrocding the the Pakistani intelligence, Jews enter UFO's and the real victims were puppys in the holocaust!

The Arabs living in Judea and  Samaria claim that we have trained millions of rats and wild boars to attack Arabs.

That we have some underground training facility where we train rats and pigs to attack them.

Lunatics!!!!
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2009, 05:35:26 PM »

The Arabs living in Judea and  Samaria claim that we have trained millions of rats and wild boars to attack Arabs.

That we have some underground training facility where we train rats and pigs to attack them.

Lunatics!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAH,

[censored] muslims, Beleive any [censored] anyone throws at them. :::D

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2009, 04:03:34 AM »

As per the dictate of Israeli Hadith.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2009, 04:44:38 PM »
What's sad is that we tolerate people like Alex Jones who believe this garbage.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2009, 05:17:29 PM »

That sounds like a good idea to do actually.