Author Topic: Too many guns in America?  (Read 864 times)

Offline Nadav

• Full JTFer
Too many guns in America?
« on: April 06, 2009, 06:53:20 PM »
Well a better title would be: too many guns in the hands of wackos?

Week by week, we go from massacre to massacre. Americans have gotten accustomed to this, it clearly shouldn't be going on. We can't call ourselves a civilized country until we deal with this problem. How do we screen people better? Or is that even the problem? Someone help me out here.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
Re: Too many guns in America?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 07:00:40 PM »
Wackos will use knives if they do not have guns. The 9/11 terrorists got along pretty well without guns.

The problem isn't the weapon. The problem is the person.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 07:03:00 PM »
Dude I don't even think we have enough guns in America in the hands of righteous people to defend ourselves.  what if martial law is declared and the government rounds us up and sends us to there Fema camps god forbid?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2009, 07:31:31 PM »
Dude I don't even think we have enough guns in America in the hands of righteous people to defend ourselves.  what if martial law is declared and the government rounds us up and sends us to there Fema camps G-d forbid?

Chad,

I have to agree with you about your above listed quote.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2009, 08:14:46 PM »
Put the label "Whites Only" on the gun section. Oh there will still be the occasional gun-toting whacko, but the number of crimes will decrease dramatically.

Offline Nadav

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2009, 12:04:56 AM »
Dude I don't even think we have enough guns in America in the hands of righteous people to defend ourselves.  what if martial law is declared and the government rounds us up and sends us to there Fema camps G-d forbid?
Of course there isn't enough guns in the hands of RIGHTEOUS people. I'm talking about wackos. Too many of them are obtaining guns legally.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2009, 01:43:34 AM »
Gun laws were extremely lax in the 1940's and 1950's and people owned machine guns.  Killings were still very, very rare.  The states with the laxest guns laws and the most guns have been the safest.  Wyoming, Idaho, the Dakotas and Montana have had extremely low crime becasue they were Christian and homogeneous.  Now society has become degenerate and black, Asian and Hispanic third world gangs are using these guns to kill people.  Also, drug use is on the rise which fuels many of these killings.  The NY shooter was a heavy drug user, the PA shooter was a Nazi and the WA state killing was because of an affair (not that it excuses anything).  I still think drugs will come out as one of the reasons for the killing of those five kids.