Author Topic: Negro ETHIOPIAN 'JEWS' VERY PLEASED WITH Hussein Osama  (Read 2112 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Negro ETHIOPIAN 'JEWS' VERY PLEASED WITH Hussein Osama
« on: April 07, 2009, 09:57:52 AM »
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1077094.html     

Some of the Ethiopians sought comfort in Harlem, so they wouldn't be forced to deal with the perceptions that "Jews are white". But Mekonen says "it's complicated". In his documentary-in-progress, "400 Miles to freedom", he explores his personal story and identity, and through this exploration he meets a variety of diverse Jews both in Israel and in America, including Rabbi Capers Funnye, a leader of the African American Jewish community and second cousin of First Lady Michelle Obama, who shares his own historical roots and path to Judaism. He says that although Ethiopians, unlike African-Americans, weren't enslaved and detached from their history, he feels that the conversations with the community present a strong opportunity to learn about the history of slavery in the U.S.

But when Obama won the election and all our neighbors ran down the street yelling and dancing and singing - I shouted something in Hebrew as well, something like: 'The good guys won!' It was perhaps the first time that I felt I belong to this fest, and I said I'm so grateful to be here to witness this historical moment."

Bizu Rikki Mulu, one of the Ethiopian-Israeli-American community veterans, founded an organization aimed at facilitating absorption of the newcomers. She called it Chassida Shmella ("Shmella" means stork in Amharic, she took it from the song people in her village would sing while seeing the migrating birds: "Stork, stork, how is our Holy Land?"). She thinks that the stream of the newcomers will increase now that Obama is president.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Negro ETHIOPIAN 'JEWS' VERY PLEASED WITH Hussein Osama
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 10:43:50 AM »
Give me a break.

Another group of people who think that our inept President is the "Messiah".
When will this madness end?

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 11:40:47 AM »
Oh, did ya hear? He is on his way to "talk" to iraqi leaders....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 11:53:45 AM »
Oh, did ya hear? He is on his way to "talk" to iraqi leaders....
He's going to Iraq but he's scared to travel to meet them.George Bush wasn't scared
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2009, 12:05:03 PM »
It's sad that they have to be so misguided as to believe that Obama is a good guy, especially if they really are Jewish.

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2009, 03:19:28 PM »
If obama strapped a bomb to himself, We would still have retards who wont his babies!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2009, 03:35:06 PM »
They are identifying with their race instead of with their religion.  This is the same problem as in Israel where Arab Christians identify with the Muslim terrorists because they're Arabs.

I see it like you.

Even if some Israeli Jews were meanly to her, she should not accuse all of their brethren openly. The right way would be to talk to them privatly first in order to clarify the misunderstanding.

And what did she think about work? It shocked me.

Everybody has to start with low qualified jobs, because of language abilities and because of missing cultural abilities. You have to find out in a new society how things are working.

Then it is your task to learn and to advance.

Cockaigne doesn't exist.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2009, 04:45:52 PM »
From the 70s on, I was very sympathetic to the Ethiopian Jews. I used to do volunteer work with a group called the AAEJ (American Assoc for Ethiopian Jews.)

But they can kiss my *ss at this point. Typical shvartsas....aligning with their race above their religion.
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2009, 09:27:40 PM »
They are identifying with their race instead of with their religion.  This is the same problem as in Israel where Arab Christians identify with the Muslim terrorists because they're Arabs.

I believe you have a valid point.
They are identifying with their race instead of their religion.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2009, 12:16:08 AM »
I can guarantee you that many of them aren't real Jews, but hangers-on that just wanted to leave the hellhole of Ethiopia.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2009, 02:25:45 AM »
I can guarantee you that many of them aren't real Jews, but hangers-on that just wanted to leave the hellhole of Ethiopia.

Serb,
Well, that may very well be true, but they are doing an amazing job of assimilating to life in Israel.  When I lived in Israel, I was amazed how fluent they were in Hebrew and how well they were versed in the Torah.

Compared to other nationalities like the Russians, the Ethiopians were much more advanced to assimilating to life in Israel.
Now, if this is all part of their schtick to get out of their country, they are masters in portraying that they belong in Israel.

I am not defending them, I am just stating my observations about them.

As far as them being "very pleased" with Obama; I don't like it, but I believe they are basing their opinions of him based on their race.

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2009, 10:00:33 AM »

Is Barack Obama really a black person or is he an Arab and if he is an Arab, why should black people identify with him for being a black person when he is not black, except if they have been lied to?

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 10:15:25 AM by Adrian Wainer »
"Ik val aan, volg mij!" Schout-bij-nacht Karel Willem Frederik Marie Doorman February 28 1942.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2009, 10:15:04 AM »
HIS FATHER WAS A KENYAN BLACK MOSLEM, HIS MOTHER WAS A CAUCASIAN AMERICAN

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2009, 10:18:55 AM »

I thought his father was an Arab?

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 10:26:23 AM by Adrian Wainer »
"Ik val aan, volg mij!" Schout-bij-nacht Karel Willem Frederik Marie Doorman February 28 1942.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2009, 10:24:43 AM »
HERES HIS FATHER AND OBAMA         

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2009, 10:30:00 AM »

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

No, he is only cultural influenced by the arab and islamic culture.

His father was a black immoral adultering schnapps addicted schwartza, who descended from a Muslim family. His father was black and his mother was white. Later Obama's mother married another Muslim from Indonesia.

So The Long Legged Mack Daddy is ethnical no Arab, but a mulatto.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2009, 10:31:26 AM »

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

No, he is only cultural influenced by the arab and islamic culture.

His father was a black immoral adultering schnapps addicted schwartza, who descended from a Muslim family. His father was black and his mother was white. Later Obama's mother married another Muslim from Indonesia.

So The Long Legged Mack Daddy is ethnical no Arab, but a mulatto.
TRUE

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2009, 10:50:46 AM »
I think his father might have been part Arab. I thought there were articles saying that there were Arab slave traders in his family tree during the campaign. I'm not sure if this was ever confirmed though.

Offline MikeyChua

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2009, 02:49:03 PM »

Serb,
Well, that may very well be true, but they are doing an amazing job of assimilating to life in Israel.  When I lived in Israel, I was amazed how fluent they were in Hebrew and how well they were versed in the Torah.

Compared to other nationalities like the Russians, the Ethiopians were much more advanced to assimilating to life in Israel.
Now, if this is all part of their schtick to get out of their country, they are masters in portraying that they belong in Israel.

Everything I read, concerning this subject, is completely contrary to the above. A sample:

Poverty and Crime Rates Reveal Israel’s Failure To Absorb Ethiopian Immigrants
http://www.forward.com/articles/2092/

Ethiopians reject Israeli society, as it has rejected them
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=526586

Ethiopian activist: Integration failed, separate schools needed
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/967040.html

« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 03:52:20 PM by MikeyChua »

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2009, 03:28:40 PM »

Serb,

Everything I read, concerning this subject, is completely contrary to the above. A sample:

http://www.forward.com/articles/2092/

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=526586

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/967040.html

Mike,
Thanks for providing these articles.
My experience when I lived in Israel was with a number of Ethiopian families in Jerusalem and Rehovot.
And, I spoke from my the experiences I had with them.  The families I knew, integrated quite well to their new lives in Israel.
Now, I have not had contact on a large scale of the Ethiopian population.  I can only go by the interactions and observations that I experienced.

The articles depict different experiences than mine; so, I am sure there is validity to them.