Author Topic: Somali Shabab Muslims rape and force marriage & baby upon Canadian journalist  (Read 1868 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
http://www.mareeg.com/fidsan.php?sid=11380&tirsan=3

I can't imagine a worse hell then becoming the forced wife of one of these animals.  I'm sure there are walks on the beach and breakfast in bed.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Oh and when she went to a "holy mosque" for help they gave her right back to the terrorists.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Horrible story.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Why is this not reported by every major mass news source???

A Western woman abducted, raped, and forced to become the wife of some piece of garbage Radical Islamic Somali terrorist is less important or news worthy, than broadcasting about Somali pirates???

G-d forbid, the real brutality of these Radical Islamic Extremists be exposed.
Then what???

I am disgusted with the World we live in and what constitutes right or wrong.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
Let her story serve as a warning to all other naive women who seek to travel to any dangerous third world place, particularly African muslim areas.  This woman deliberately put herself in grave danger by going out of her way to travel to this third world African muslim nazi hellhole.  If she had read the articles here on JTF, at least she would have been forewarned and hopefully would have thought twice! 

We have a lot of work to do to get the word out about this righteous organization to warn gullible women like this before they embark on such suicidal "journalist" mission.  Otherwise, if she knew better but still decided to go there, it serves her right to get a fate like this.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Let her story serve as a warning to all other naive women who seek to travel to any dangerous third world place, particularly African muslim areas.  This woman deliberately put herself in grave danger by going out of her way to travel to this third world African muslim nazi hellhole.  If she had read the articles here on JTF, at least she would have been forewarned and hopefully would have thought twice! 

We have a lot of work to do to get the word out about this righteous organization to warn gullible women like this before they embark on such suicidal "journalist" mission.  Otherwise, if she knew better but still decided to go there, it serves her right to get a fate like this.

She probably went to college and learned how wonderful Islam is, and that western neo-colonialism are oppressing and exploiting this poor peace loving noble people.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

She probably went to college and learned how wonderful Islam is, and that western neo-colonialism are oppressing and exploiting this poor peace loving noble people.

In a nutshell.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Why did she go there in the first place?  ??? Stupid woman, let her taste the taste of the peaceful, oppressed, loving Muslims.

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
Why did she go there in the first place?  ??? Stupid woman, let her taste the taste of the peaceful, oppressed, loving Muslims.

Even if she did use some poor judgement in going there, nobody deserves what is happening to her. How do people get so very twisted inside that it becomes ok to hurt the inocent?
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer

I can't imagine a worse hell then becoming the forced wife of one of these animals.  I'm sure there are walks on the beach and breakfast in bed.

Is this link supposed to work?

Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer
"Ik val aan, volg mij!" Schout-bij-nacht Karel Willem Frederik Marie Doorman February 28 1942.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

Is this link supposed to work?

Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

Wait a minute and then scroll down. This website troubles my browser too.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
There have been times I've thought I'd like to visit a place like Kenya to go on a Safari type trip. I think the travel agencies do all they can to secure the tourists, but do you guys think the Muslim schvartzas over there would still be too dangerous to contend with? I wouldn't be too scared of lions or leopards because I would be in a car viewing them but Muzzies are another matter.

Somalia is another place in Africa so that's why I was thinking it might be related.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
There have been times I've thought I'd like to visit a place like Kenya to go on a Safari type trip. I think the travel agencies do all they can to secure the tourists, but do you guys think the Muslim schvartzas over there would still be too dangerous to contend with? I wouldn't be too scared of lions or leopards because I would be in a car viewing them but Muzzies are another matter.

Somalia is another place in Africa so that's why I was thinking it might be related.

Kenya is swarming with Islamic terrorist. Several years ago there was a suicide attack against an Israeli owned hotel, and following the attack was an attempt to shoot down an Israeli airliner.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member

Kenya is swarming with Islamic terrorist. Several years ago there was a suicide attack against an Israeli owned hotel, and following the attack was an attempt to shoot down an Israeli airliner.

Yeah that's what I'd heard too. I wonder if there are better places that are safer. Kruger park in South Africa is also supposed to be awesome but I heard South Africa is the rape capital of the world.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member

Yeah that's what I'd heard too. I wonder if there are better places that are safer. Kruger park in South Africa is also supposed to be awesome but I heard South Africa is the rape capital of the world.
I think Namibia and Botswana are the safest countries in sub-Saharan Africa.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
That's probably not saying much Zelhar but there might be packages that are cheaper going to those places if they're not as popular of tourist destinations. Then again there might not be as much security if they're not as popular of spots to go to.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
There are lots of Jews in Ethiopia where they have the Ark of the Covenant in Axum.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Why is this not reported by every major mass news source???

A Western woman abducted, raped, and forced to become the wife of some piece of garbage Radical Islamic Somali terrorist is less important or news worthy, than broadcasting about Somali pirates???

G-d forbid, the real brutality of these Radical Islamic Extremists be exposed.
Then what???

I am disgusted with the World we live in and what constitutes right or wrong.

Good question.  I wish there was a filter on TV where we could show our discontent with the communist American media.  We should be allowed to not pay for channels we wish not to watch.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer

In a nutshell.

Exactly

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer

Even if she did use some poor judgement in going there, nobody deserves what is happening to her. How do people get so very twisted inside that it becomes ok to hurt the inocent?

Islam takes away people's souls. 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
That's probably not saying much Zelhar but there might be packages that are cheaper going to those places if they're not as popular of tourist destinations. Then again there might not be as much security if they're not as popular of spots to go to.

I would go to South Africa but do not go by yourself and without a male friend or relative. I talked to a nun who was robbed 35 times in Botswana in 2 years so it's really not safe there.  Make sure you don't go walking around Johannesburg or Pretoria without knowing exactly where you are going.  Also, never, ever go walking around in an unknown place at night. 

Kenya had that embassy bombing from Al Qaeda and there is a very good chance that the Somalis will start bombing Nairobi.  You might be ok in Namibia too.