Author Topic: Crazy woman jumps in the ice-bear-enclosure in Berlin / (Knut's Zoo)  (Read 1158 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Crazy woman jumps in the ice-bear-enclosure in Berlin / (Knut's Zoo)
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 02:22:27 PM »

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2009, 02:35:28 PM »
 :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2009, 02:53:21 PM »
She bearly made it out of there.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2009, 03:23:43 PM »
Those must be relatively tame polar bears because it looks like they weren't trying to eat her. One of them looked a little too curious though.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2009, 03:43:07 PM »
Those must be relatively tame polar bears because it looks like they weren't trying to eat her. One of them looked a little too curious though.

I think they have very close contact to their keepers. Knut the bear, that is from the same zoo played every day with his keeper while he was young. Perhaps they wanted to play with her, but I think a woman is not the kind of playfellow for an animal with claws and long sharp teeth.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2009, 03:51:38 PM »

I think they have very close contact to their keepers. Knut the bear, that is from the same zoo played every day with his keeper while he was young. Perhaps they wanted to play with her, but I think a woman is not the kind of playfellow for an animal with claws and long sharp teeth.

Yes unfortunately even playing can lead to serious injuries. The tiger that hurt Roy Horn wasn't supposed to really be trying to attack him either.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2009, 06:49:55 PM »
I saw a news broadcast this morning about this woman and it stated that she is being held for a mental evaluation.

There was some mention that she was extremely depressed because her boyfriend had left her.

Crazy, huh?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2009, 06:54:11 PM »
I never laughed so hard as when I saw the people trying to pull the crazy lady up by a rope and the bear bit her on the rump a few times.  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2009, 06:55:36 PM »
I saw a news broadcast this morning about this woman and it stated that she is being held for a mental evaluation.

There was some mention that she was extremely depressed because her boyfriend had left her.

Crazy, huh?

Oh, she flipped out.

all because of a man... :o
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2009, 07:42:11 PM »
Pheasant, not sure what the commercial was selling but it got my interest. Pretty woman and a bidet toilet. You can't go wrong there.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."