Author Topic: Israeli Embassy Demonstration/Protest--- OMFG THERE ALOT OF WHITE PEOPLE THERE  (Read 582 times)

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same

28/12/2008 - Demonstration outside the Israeli embassy in London, 24 hours after the Israeli government's mass bombing on the Gaza strip killed over 300 people.
Help build solidarity with the people of Palestine:
www.palestinecampaign.org
To donate and help the Palestinians visit:
www.interpal.org
Made by SovietFilms

look at all the whites, I like how they say holocaust, I knew mussies coundlt count. 6 million is the same to 300 people....

Ha, idiots, Also if you like your democratic rights, And gaza. Then goto Gaza. And get them.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 04:47:21 PM by Dr. Yisrael »

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
I have seen this before and it is disgusting.

I live on the West Coast and when Israel was dealing with Gaza, there were numerous protests around the state.
There were Muslims, Arabs, and tons of whites (yuppie whites) standing in solidarity for Gaza and the terrorists of Gaza.
And yes, they were holding signs that said, "put the Jews back in the ovens), or (there needs to be another Holocaust for the rest of the Jews); these were signs held by whites standing with Muslims and Arabs.

It was a sight that I never thought I would see in this day and age.
We are headed in for some very bad times, if we do not open our blinded eyes and see what we are in for the future of our lives.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
In my fantasy it would be hillarious if a bomb went off and killed all those demonstrators theres something i can  :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Israel shall be a nation to dwell alone.  The reality is white or black or tan, israel should only rely on Gd and not other nations. If another nation chooses to help israel they are doing it because they know they will be blessed
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein