Author Topic: Africans demand reparations for slavery  (Read 7315 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Africans demand reparations for slavery
« on: March 27, 2007, 08:52:37 PM »

Africans demand reparations for slavery 

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=2979644

Mar 25, 2007 — ELMINA, Ghana (Reuters) - Two hundred years after Britain's abolition of the slave trade, Africans blamed the modern-day problems of their continent on the crippling legacy of the transatlantic traffic in human beings.
[...]
Portugal built sub-Saharan Africa's first permanent slave trading post at Elmina in 1492.
It passed into English hands and by the 18th century shipped tens of thousands of Africans a year through "the door of no return" on to squalid slave ships bound for the Americas.
[...]
After years of campaigning by anti-slavery activists like politician William Wilberforce, Britain banned the trade in slaves from Africa on March 25, 1807.
Britain did not outlaw slavery until 1833. The transatlantic trade continued under foreign flags for many years.
[...]
When Ghana's President John Kufuor visited London this month, Blair said Britain was sorry for the slave trade. But many Africans want more, including reparations.
Countless Africans perished on the voyage or on disease-infested plantations in the Americas. Kufuor dismissed talk of reparations because of the active involvement of Africans in the slave trade.
In neighboring Sierra Leone, one of the world's poorest countries originally founded as a haven for freed slaves, journalist Samuel Beckley said Africa was still suffering.
"Slavery took away our strong men," Beckley said at a church founded in 1808 by exiled Jamaican Maroons — slaves who revolted against British rule.
"The economic potential of Africa was put in reverse gear … The only way to make amends is reparations."
The anniversary has raised awareness of modern-day forms of bondage, from illegal chattel slavery still practiced in some nations in Africa's dry Sahel belt, to mafias which traffic African girls as prostitutes to the West.

If this was a serious approach to the problem, it would have my full support. Yes, race-based slavery was one of the worst systematic crimes of human history. So black Africans have good reasons to demand reparations for the injustice they suffered. But instead of engaging in anti-Western hate speech, they should send the bill to Saudi Arabia and the other Arab governments, whose countries were responsible for enslaving black Africans throughout the centuries and up to the present day. Europeans traded slaves, but they didn't enslave black Africans. This kind of crime was exclusively committed by the muslim scourge that plagued Africa since the times of the first caliphs.
Without Western military pressure there would still be black slaves in all muslim countries of the region.
At least Ghana's president is aware of "the active involvement of Africans in the slave trade." But instead of clouding the truth behind the vague term "Africans", he should have mentioned the active involvement of "African muslims". It is true that slavery was also practiced by animist tribes, but not in the same scale as muslims did, and not with the aspect of systematic extermination of settlements and their deportation and trade into other parts of the world. The muslim trade empires were responsible for the commercialization of humans as mass trade goods.

When the article speaks of modern day slavery, it mentions indeed the chattel slavery in Mauretania and Sudan (unfortunately once again omitting to name the Arab perpetrators) but then it mixes the entire problem with such [censored] as "trafficking African girls as prostitutes in the West". This ridicules and plays down the whole problem. Everybody knows that the majority of African girls who manage to get into the West are eager to do so and not trafficked against their will. They engage in prostitution, because they have no chance to get another job without the necessary education. So this is no case of slavery but stupid anti-western propaganda. The same cannot be said about slavery in Sudan, where women are abducted, raped and mutilated, and their families killed. South-Sudanese girls are certainly not eager to get to Khartoum in search for a better life.
Comparing this kind of real slavery with victimless pseudo-crimes that only exist in some fanatical anti-prostitution propaganda is a denial of the real genocide, which is in fact happening in Sudan.

When the justified demands of Black Africans are put in such a biased anti-western context, they cannot expect to be taken serious. Black Africans will continue to be abused, when they let this sort of hypocrites represent their interests. Muslims will continue to enslave and decimate them and at the same time keep them busy preaching hatred against Europe and the US.
At the end they don't need to blame others, because it is their own idiocy that always turns them into victims.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Africans demand reparations for slavery
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 11:46:58 PM »
I demand that whites get repartation for the billions on wasted money and lives lost from these jungle beasts.  When they tear up neighborhoods, murder, rob, rape and absolute destruction.  Have you notice every Blvd or Street called Martin Luther King is the most violent? Doesn't matter where.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 07:32:13 AM »
These creatures are on such a low primate level that they will settle for a basketball and a pair of nkes. If they will settle for that and a ticket to the congo, I say go for it.

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2007, 01:27:10 AM »
I demand that whites get repartation for the billions on wasted money and lives lost from these jungle beasts.  When they tear up neighborhoods, murder, rob, rape and absolute destruction.  Have you notice every Blvd or Street called Martin Luther King is the most violent? Doesn't matter where.

is it any wonder that people are standing up and DEMANDING that cities remove the MLK name from streets?

Thank G-d that 20 years ago there was a righteous Gentile in Arizona named Evan Mecham who tried to do something about it.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2007, 09:58:08 AM »
Thank G-d that 20 years ago there was a righteous Gentile in Arizona named Evan Mecham who tried to do something about it.

In response to [censored] leaders, over the MLK Day uproar:
"You folks don't need another holiday. What you folks need are jobs."

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2007, 06:06:07 PM »
Hail Columbia:  "...What you folks need are jobs."..."

Sorry to tell you this, Hail Columbia, but there are 3 things JTF can never give to a negro:

1. a black eye
2.  a fat lip
3.  a job

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2007, 07:03:23 PM »
They wouldn't need to give them a fat lip. They already have them.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2007, 01:47:21 AM »
I am for reparations from the blacks to the whites for all the damage they did to this country.   ;D
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2007, 10:28:48 PM »
cosmokramer:  "...I believe the Moslems should also pay reparations to the Jews..."

Nice thought, and the Muzzies certainly haven't been "called to the carpet" by anyone, but my thinking is more along this line:

How about...Total and unconditional acceptance by the Arabs and Muslims, AND ALL OTHER NATIONS, of The Jewish People's sovereign rights over ALL the Land of Israel.

Period.

We'll swap populations to where they should belong, leave each other alone, and consider the matter permanently settled.

The "reparations" game does nothing but enrich lawyers, humiliate the already humiliated, and increases bitterness among all parties.

Besides...can any amount of financial compensation turn back the clock?...or remake shattered lives?

I don't think so.

I vote for an unassailable Land Of Israel!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2007, 07:33:42 AM »
The reason that darkies convert to the cult of muslim is because they are the same type of leeches. Both groups are parasites that suck the blood of any host country that takes them in. As far as reparations go, I say to them leave now and we will mail you your sneakers, crack pipes, and all of hoprahs used underwear that you can use for tents. We have given you enough. No more, if you want more call bono. As for me, I will give you a nice two piece of lead.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2007, 03:49:23 PM »
I dare you to say that in real life, to a person you are typically referring to. Film it, edit it and title it, "Tribal Aggressors".
But first, you better borrow a bullet proof vest and amunition from tony.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2007, 04:32:44 AM »
I dare you to say that in real life, to a person you are typically referring to. Film it, edit it and title it, "Tribal Aggressors".

You're basically admitting that our ethnic 'minorities' hold so much power and respect because of their ability to inflict violence on other people.  I love how young white people adduce the threat of physical violence as evidence of the 'equality' of races, particularly when white males who inflict violence on ethnic 'minorities' have the book thrown at them.

Sarah I think you are very pro-Muslim and pro-black.  But so are many young white gentiles.  Therefore I take it all back, what I said about you being an Islamic savage.  I think you're just another little self-hating white person who wants to see other white people suffer for your own laziness and ignorance.

I pray that G-d will curse you and all your kind.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2007, 04:35:10 AM »
Sarah, do you agree with me when I say that black men get to sleep with more white women than do white men?  Is that based on their physical violence too?  Why do we let these base primitives in when all they ever do is use their bodies to muscle us out of life?

Why do blacks get given everything but young white males get sucked dry and left hanging out to dry?

What is so special about black men that you love them so much, Sarah?  Please speak for yourself and all the other young white women who are falling over themselves to date blacks, kiss blacks, defend blacks, and have blacks' babies.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2007, 09:21:42 AM »
HEY, FRUIT!

BY WHAT NAME WILL THE TINY, DWINDLING, WHITE MINORITY SOON BE CALLED; BY THE INCREASINGLY OVERPOPULATED MASSES OF NEW WORLD ORDER BOOGIES?

ANSWER:  Why, "Massuh" of course!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2007, 11:27:42 AM »
BY WHAT NAME WILL THE TINY, DWINDLING, WHITE MINORITY SOON BE CALLED; BY THE INCREASINGLY OVERPOPULATED MASSES OF NEW WORLD ORDER BOOGIES?

What do conquerers usually call the oppressed, subject peoples who are squirming for mercy beneath their new masters' boots?

Slaves, usually.  Something along that line.  :)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2007, 04:29:33 PM »

You're basically admitting that our ethnic 'minorities' hold so much power and respect because of their ability to inflict violence on other people.  I love how young white people adduce the threat of physical violence as evidence of the 'equality' of races, particularly when white males who inflict violence on ethnic 'minorities' have the book thrown at them.

Sarah I think you are very pro-Muslim and pro-black.  But so are many young white gentiles.  Therefore I take it all back, what I said about you being an Islamic savage.  I think you're just another little self-hating white person who wants to see other white people suffer for your own laziness and ignorance.

Haha Check you out, ranting your butt off when you misunderstood what i said.
I told fjack to film himself saying that to one of these darkies and watch how aggressively they would behave. Even looking at them shiftily earns you five stab wounds. They're uncontrollable savages. The only thing i am admitting is that they are extremely violent.
I did not say this is a good thing, it is absolutely SICKENING.
DUDE, why don't you understand what i'm saying, you're taking quite a lot of it in the wrong way?!?!

Niiiicceee. I'll be praying too. :o :o :o :D

« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 04:32:32 PM by Sarah »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2007, 04:35:14 PM »
What is so special about black men that you love them so much, Sarah?  Please speak for yourself and all the other young white women who are falling over themselves to date blacks, kiss blacks, defend blacks, and have blacks' babies.

I don't love them.
You seriously need to breathe.

Don't look at them as being black, look at their personalities individually and then answer the question on why quite a few white women like black men.
Contrasts and Opposites, i guess attract also.

I don't know.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2007, 06:37:49 PM »
THERE IS NO FUTURE FOR YOUNG WHITE MALES HERE

L-RD Please DELIVER ME

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2007, 03:07:44 PM »
THERE IS NO FUTURE FOR YOUNG WHITE MALES HERE

L-RD Please DELIVER ME

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2007, 11:17:14 PM »
Reparations sound reasonable to me.

Let's pay them off with one way plane tickets to Africa, Bananas and AZT.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

ihkili18

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2007, 05:26:47 AM »
Agree with you guys 100 percdent. Lets ship them off on a plane and while high above the atlantic ocean we should begin to throw them out of the aircraft. Lets see if Elijah Mohammeds spaceship comes to pick them up.

Also, how do you tell if a black woman is pregnant? You stick a banana in her genitals and if it comes back eaten you know she is pregnant.

Imerica

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2007, 02:06:55 PM »
They also have black eyes. Their eyes are literally black, not brown, the way white people have dark eyes.

That't not true, Yacov. I have dark brown eyes, they look black when you're standing 5 feet in front of me. My husband has light brown eyes. If you looked into my children's eyes in the light you'd see their their eyes are dark brown also. If black people's eyes were black, they'd just be pupils (the darkest part of the eye). And that's only possible if the eyes are dialated.

Do you actually look at black people like this on a daily basis? How deep dark their skin is. Are their eyes black or brown? Wow. You did know that there are blacks with blue eyes, green eyes and hazel eyes, right? It has nothing to do with our race, it has everything to do with our genetic make up...from the melenin in our skin to the tint in our eye color.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2007, 02:17:09 PM »
This is a section where we get to joke around about blacks without worrying about being pollitically correct about everything.  No one would join this forum if every single post had to be perfectly neutral, unoffensive  and politically correct and every post had someone call them racist for making jokes.  We are free to say whatever we want here with the only guideline being not to suggest violence and not to personally insult righteous people.  So the guys who have been robbed by the unrighteous blacks and had family members killed by them or have had negative experiences could joke around all they want about blacks.  Most people that post here have been robbed by blacks, had things thrown at them by blacks or have had family members harmed by blacks.  Don't take them too seriously.  They are having fun. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"

Imerica

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2007, 02:30:28 PM »
They're having fun, huh? I've been spat at by whites, mistaken for a hooker (when I was 15 and on my way to school) by a white man who was wondering if I was "working". I've been beaten by a black man, my mom's ex bf. I've been molested and raped by black men as well. Maybe I should form a hate site that targets only blacks and whites because a few of them did me wrong.

*Note that not since I've come in contact with the JTF, I've never been racially discriminated against by Jews.*

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2007, 02:39:33 PM »
They're having fun, huh? I've been spat at by whites, mistaken for a hooker (when I was 15 and on my way to school) by a white man who was wondering if I was "working". I've been beaten by a black man, my mom's ex bf. I've been molested and raped by black men as well. Maybe I should form a hate site that targets only blacks and whites because a few of them did me wrong.

*Note that not since I've come in contact with the JTF, I've never been racially discriminated against by Jews.*
Wait a second.  This whole time you claimed that we were lying by claiming that most blacks are evil but now you admit that you were beaten, molested and raped by black men!  You also said previously that your father died of AIDS. You know for yourself that most of your fellow blacks are evil!  So stick up to the plate and join Bill Cosbey and JTF to do something about it instead of hiding behind a fence and pretend you don't see anything.  Us Jews are upstanding people.  Religious Jews get married as virgins and it is almost unheard of to molest or rape people or spit at blacks.  Compare that to your culture. 
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 02:46:02 PM by jdl4ever »