Author Topic: I need your help  (Read 1980 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
I need your help
« on: April 12, 2009, 03:45:04 PM »
Shalom brothers and sisters,

I need your help. Someone in my uncle's staircase drawn a swastika to the lift! It is a crime in Hungary and all in Europe. What can we do against it? Should I report them to the Police?  >:(
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Moshe92

Re: I need your help
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 03:51:30 PM »
There are always a few Nazi agitators here and there. Unless there is a real Nazi problem where your uncle lives, I think you should ignore it.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2009, 03:56:59 PM »
There are always a few Nazi agitators here and there. Unless there is a real Nazi problem where your uncle lives, I think you should ignore it.

But it is unforgivable!  >:(
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2009, 04:00:23 PM »

I need your help. Someone in my uncle's staircase drawn a swastika to the lift! It is a crime in Hungary and all in Europe. What can we do against it? Should I report them to the Police?  >:(

Do you know who drew the swastika? What country is your uncle's staircase in?

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer
"Ik val aan, volg mij!" Schout-bij-nacht Karel Willem Frederik Marie Doorman February 28 1942.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2009, 06:58:20 PM »

Report it but I don't see how they'll prove who did it.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2009, 08:40:15 PM »
I would report it. 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2009, 09:35:21 PM »
Lets hope the police you report it to are not nazis as well. You have to make sure the nazis do not find out who reported them.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2009, 10:20:43 PM »
id tell him to get a camera, and maybe a dog

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2009, 02:44:14 AM »
In Hungary.
They will not know who I am, they don't know that my uncle is Jewish. And I will report them!!! >:(

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2009, 02:45:04 AM »

HUNGARIAN NEO NAZIS DID IT TOO!!! >:(

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2009, 05:29:17 AM »
Report it! Don't make the same mistake I did. Vigilantism or payback doesn't worth it. So report the police and I am sure they will try to help you. I don't know the hungarian police. But here in Germany they would make a report against unknown. That means they can do nothing. They would close the file after a few weeks.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2009, 06:58:41 PM »
My neighbors had a swastika spray painted on their garage door.  They did report it to the police, but it hasn't happened again.  There are Neo-Nazis everywhere. I would report it, and keep your eyes open!

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2009, 07:19:03 PM »
My neighbors had a swastika spray painted on their garage door.  They did report it to the police, but it hasn't happened again.  There are Neo-Nazis everywhere. I would report it, and keep your eyes open!

I agree with Debbie.
You should report it, it can't make the situation worse.

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2009, 07:25:41 PM »
In Hungary.
They will not know who I am, they don't know that my uncle is Jewish. And I will report them!!! >:(

Was it in a hallway that any person from the public can enter or only the people who live there?

Really, I would need to know a lot more, to give you a firm opinion but I think it best to report it, as then if something happens again, you have a better chance the Police will make some effort to stop it.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 07:43:28 PM by Adrian Wainer »
"Ik val aan, volg mij!" Schout-bij-nacht Karel Willem Frederik Marie Doorman February 28 1942.

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2009, 07:39:51 PM »

HUNGARIAN NEO NAZIS DID IT TOO!!! >:(

I knew somebody why flew a Me Bf 109 in the Luftwaffe in World War II. Most of the idiots who paint swastika's on synagogues and Jewish tombstones, would be crying for their mammies if they had spent five minutes on the Russian front in WW II. Really the joke is on them, because the swastika is actually an authentically Jewish symbol, though it is best known as a symbol of the far Eastern cultures.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2009, 07:53:14 PM »
Actually, it's an ancient Indian symbol, which the nazis perverted. 

So regardless of its origins, I don't understand why anyone would defend putting it up anywhere after what the nazis did. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2009, 08:02:34 PM »
Sometimes its just a dumb kid who sprays something like that on the wall at random  and really has no idea the evil the symbol stands for. Then again you may be dealing with a nut job that is doing it for a reason . Make a police report if its someone in the building they will see the police and possibly not repeat their stupidity.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2009, 03:29:13 AM »
Actually, it's an ancient Indian symbol, which the nazis perverted. 

So regardless of its origins, I don't understand why anyone would defend putting it up anywhere after what the nazis did. 

Well, if the people of Taiwan want the aircraft of the Republic of China Air Force, ROCAF,  to carry a swastika marking on their tails, they have a right to this, since it is ancient symbol of Chinese culture. Just as the holy Ark of the Temple of Jerusalem is an ancient symbol of Japanese culture and the Japanese would have a right to place a representation of the Ark on the tails of the aircraft of their Air Force, JSDAF,.

http://www5.ocn.ne.jp/~magi9/isracame.htm

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 03:52:41 AM by Adrian Wainer »