Author Topic: USA! USA!! USA!!! ...Drinking with Bob  (Read 856 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
USA! USA!! USA!!! ...Drinking with Bob
« on: April 12, 2009, 09:46:20 PM »
United States Navy rescues Captain form Somalian pirates...

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
Re: USA! USA!! USA!!! ...Drinking with Bob
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 10:24:49 PM »
I couldnt of said it any better my self

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2009, 10:37:48 PM »
I couldnt of said it any better my self

Abben,

I couldn't with you or Bob more.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 01:27:40 AM »
YEAH BOB!!!

8)
 :dance:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2009, 05:35:00 AM »
He speaks very fast but I think I understood everything. I agree with him

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2009, 06:51:00 AM »
United States Navy rescues Captain form Somalian pirates...

He has a point about sport stars, like it is exactly true there are some very talented, dedicated and skilled sports stars but where these people earn a shed load of money for say wielding a baseball bat in a baseball stadium, whilst these folks deserve respect, I think it is an abuse of the word "hero" to call them heroes, like the folks in helicopter that attempt the rescue of the people in the yacht, in the film perfect storm, they are heroes and folk that went to Vietnam that were Green Berets and wanted to see the South Vietnamese people have a state of their own free from communist tyranny, they were heroes, as were many people in the ARVN who gave their lives defending South Vietnam.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer
"Ik val aan, volg mij!" Schout-bij-nacht Karel Willem Frederik Marie Doorman February 28 1942.

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2009, 07:29:24 AM »
This guys is plonkers. First of all America is fast losing it's superpower immunity. I fear china is taking it's place, it's enconmomy is growing faster then Obama can think, Sooner or later America won't be so great. I don't even know If I would say America is the only superpower now!. He has a good point with supporting our troops and not the New York yankees, but I can't see myself wearing a british or american cameo suite any time soon. I might aswell be hick in the woods.

He is right when he says it's good old milatary action that saved those saliors, and not polictics. But really? I don't think blowing up any ship that doesn't wave the stars and stripes is really going to solve much!

I don't like this guy... Seems like he needs a new hobby.

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2009, 09:08:58 AM »
This guys is plonkers. First of all America is fast losing it's superpower immunity. I fear china is taking it's place, it's enconmomy is growing faster then Obama can think, Sooner or later America won't be so great. I don't even know If I would say America is the only superpower now!. He has a good point with supporting our troops and not the New York yankees, but I can't see myself wearing a british or american cameo suite any time soon. I might aswell be hick in the woods.

He is right when he says it's good old milatary action that saved those saliors, and not polictics. But really? I don't think blowing up any ship that doesn't wave the stars and stripes is really going to solve much!

I don't like this guy... Seems like he needs a new hobby.

He talks a bit quick for me to easily understand him but if you or I do not like him we don't have to watch his youtubes, whereas everybody in the World has to put up with Obama being President for the next four Years. And whilst like I said, he talks a bit fast for me to easily understand him, he seems to talk a lot more sense than the President. 

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer
"Ik val aan, volg mij!" Schout-bij-nacht Karel Willem Frederik Marie Doorman February 28 1942.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2009, 06:53:07 PM »
I love those guys.  The Navy Seals pulled off a great rescue!!!!