Author Topic: Gazans now drowning in their own feces  (Read 8815 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Gazans now drowning in their own feces
« on: March 27, 2007, 09:40:34 PM »
"Poor infrastructure has been blamed for the
disaster in the northern Gaza Strip"

Sewage 'tsunami' kills five in Gaza   

A spewing river of sewage and mud that erupted after an earth embankment around a cesspool collapsed has killed at least five people and forced residents to flee a village in the northern Gaza Strip.

Dozens of residents of Umm Naser were still unaccounted for after the sewage knocked down many makeshift homes, officials said.

By late afternoon, receding flood waters had left a foul-smelling muck that hampered rescue efforts.

The PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi interior minister, who rushed to the Bedouin farming village to survey the damage, came under attack from angry armed men who fired shots over his head, local witnesses said.

A local official blamed shoddy infrastructure in the village of 3,000 for the disaster.

Three women, one more than 70 years old, and two boys aged one and two died in the flood.

At least 15 people were injured and scores more are missing, according to PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi medics.

At least 25 houses were completely submerged.

Ziad Abu Farya, head of the village council, described the scene as "our tsunami".

Fadel Kawash, head of the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi water authority, said that the level of sewage in the pool had increased over the past few days, creeping up the earth embankments around the pool until one collapsed, "causing the sewage to pour towards the village".

Angry residents drove reporters out of the area and mobbed government officials.

Putrid waters

Village children clung to wooden doors floating on the putrid waters and rescuers paddled through the village in makeshift boats in search of victims.

Frantic goats and cows, sustenance for the village of Bedouin shepherds, were also pulled to safety.

"We lost everything. Everything was covered by the flood. It's a disaster," said Amina Afif, 65, whose small shack was destroyed.

As far back as January 2004, UN aid agencies in the Gaza Strip  had warned that the north Gaza sewage treatment facility was operating far beyond its capacity and posed a grave danger to nearby residents.

Designed to serve just 50,000 people, the plant at that time was  handling waste from 190,000 Gaza residents.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/622A4F54-2F80-4493-9E28-8B1AFF6C9AB3.htm

« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 09:58:41 PM by חטיבת גולני »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Gazans now drowning in their own feces
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 09:43:08 PM »
Maybe instead of suicide vests they should invest in Infrastructure
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2007, 09:44:51 PM »
I always believed Gaza was a terrorist sewer. Now my suspicions are confirmed. Anyway, most of the Ancient Ones still don't use toilets.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 09:46:35 PM by חטיבת גולני »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 09:48:58 PM »

I think they shouldn't invest in either. I think this is a great story.

LOL LOL LOL ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Din Rodef

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2007, 09:52:20 PM »

THIS STORY IS INCEDIBLE!

Wow - a glimpse into the future.

Din Rodef

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2007, 09:54:55 PM »
Yuck

I used to live in Turkey when I was a kid...My Dad worked there for a few years during the Cold War.

My biggest memories of the country were the open sewers everywhere. The kids played in it...the adults walked through it...nobody seemed to care that it was filled with human waste.

Din Rodef

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2007, 09:55:16 PM »

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2007, 10:00:45 PM »
Israel Offers Assistance in Wake of Gaza Sewage Disaster

(IsraelNN.com) Israel has offered assistance to hundreds of PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi Authority Arabs affected by a flood of raw sewage that swept through a Bedouin village in the northern Gaza Strip Tuesday afternoon. Defense Minister Amir Peretz instructed the IDF to prepare for the possibility of evacuating the injured to Israeli hospitals. The village, Umm Nasser, is near Beit Lahiya and less than a kilometer from the Gaza Strip border with Israel.

At least 25 houses in the 200-family village were immediately swamped when the local sewage system's cesspool wall collapsed and pipes burst. Between six and nine people are reported dead, dozens are injured and some 200 are unaccounted for. Hundreds fled or were evacuated by rescuers, and armed Hamas members rushed to the area to search for victims trapped in the rubble of the decimated village.

The IDF is prepared to evacuate the injured to Israeli hospitals.

Angry residents attacked rescue workers, drove reporters out of the area and mobbed government officials who arrived at the scene. Sound familiar? Maybe it really is their Katrina after all When PA Interior Minister Hani Kawasmeh arrived to survey the damage, his bodyguards fired in the air to disperse the crowd. Just your average day in Palestine

While Umm Nasser Council Member Ziad Abu Farieh called the flood "our own tsunami," PA officials laid the blame for the disaster on Israel and the Western powers. Of course According to PA Environment Minister Yousef Safia, Israel threatened to bomb previously planned construction work for a modern sewage system in the area.

A Gaza-based spokesman for the ruling Hamas terrorist organization, Fawzi Barhoum, blamed Western economic sanctions on the Islamist-led PA for the dilapidated infrastructure in Gaza. Foreign funding for several sewage treatment projects was frozen by the donor nations after Hamas was voted into power in PA elections last year. PA Water Authority Director Fadel Kawash said that there had been a sewage treatment project underway for two years before it was ended due to what he called "troubles." He blamed Tuesday's accident on the poor local infrastructure as well.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/121976
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 10:04:54 PM by חטיבת גולני »

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2007, 11:06:43 PM »

I think this is a horrible tragedy. I don't believe in rejoicing over the troubles and sadness of my enemy. Otherwise I am no better than they are. I want them to move...far away from Israel. But that does not mean I wish them harm.

I think they are foolish to the nth degree to not allow Israel to help them. But this is their pride. They are being too prideful...and wicked. Blaming Israel for their disaster is just flat out wrong.

But giggling over kids and stuff having to endure that kind of disgusting filth is just plain wrong.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2007, 11:19:56 PM »
My brother went to Egypt once and he told me that it was the dirtiest place he had ever seen.

The whole country was less sanitary than a public restroom.

There were, in his words, LITERALLY 50 flies on every person.

I think that you should rejoice that they are suffering.

They deserve much worse for what they have done to Am Yisrael.

I wish them this 100 times worse and every day.

You're wrong about not rejoicing over our enemies misfortunes.

What do you do on Purim? Weep, Cry, Try to Understand Haman?

No you rejoice and revel in his death and his ten sons.

The True Jewish Idea is to rejoice over this.

Bust out a coupla Beers, OK?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2007, 11:46:49 PM »
Re:  "...LITERALLY 50 flies on every person..."

What a great blessing!

To afford keeping so many pets!

And, to literally be wearing one's breakfast!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2007, 11:50:42 PM »
ABOUT TIME THOSE LOSERS FINALLY TOOK A BATH.

YEAH!....IT'S "THEIR TSUNAMI" ALL RIGHT!

A TSUNAMI OF HUMAN AND ANIMAL FECES AND URINE!

YOUR ATTENTION, PLEASE!

DINNER
IS SERVED!

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2007, 12:12:02 AM »
This isn't right to rejoice.

And no...you do not rejoice over Haman's death. You rejoice that the Jews were saved from death because Esther and her Uncle listened to G-d and were brave.

Do you think Hashem rejoices over the deaths of the wicked?

No.

According to the Prophets, in Ezekiel 18 Hashem says this: (From the JPS Version)

23 Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD; and not rather that he should return from his ways, and live? {S}  24 But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? None of his righteous deeds that he hath done shall be remembered; for his trespass that he trespassed, and for his sin that he hath sinned, for them shall he die.  25 Yet ye say: The way of the Lord is not equal. Hear now, O house of Israel: Is it My way that is not equal? is it not your ways that are unequal?  26 When the righteous man turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, he shall die therefor; for his iniquity that he hath done shall he die. {S}  27 Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.  28 Because he considereth, and turneth away from all his transgressions that he hath committed, he shall surely live, he shall not die. 

- General Ferdinand Foch

- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2007, 12:33:00 AM »
This isn't right to rejoice.

And no...you do not rejoice over Haman's death. You rejoice that the Jews were saved from death because Esther and her Uncle listened to G-d and were brave.

Do you think Hashem rejoices over the deaths of the wicked?

No.

According to the Prophets, in Ezekiel 18 Hashem says this: (From the JPS Version)

23 Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord G-d; and not rather that he should return from his ways, and live? {S}  24 But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? None of his righteous deeds that he hath done shall be remembered; for his trespass that he trespassed, and for his sin that he hath sinned, for them shall he die.  25 Yet ye say: The way of the Lord is not equal. Hear now, O house of Israel: Is it My way that is not equal? is it not your ways that are unequal?  26 When the righteous man turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, he shall die therefor; for his iniquity that he hath done shall he die. {S}  27 Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.  28 Because he considereth, and turneth away from all his transgressions that he hath committed, he shall surely live, he shall not die. 

I don't see anyone here rejoicing. In fact, this whole story is quite unfortunate because only two of them died.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 12:34:44 AM by Judas Maccabeus »

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2007, 12:54:56 AM »
I find it hard to believe, that even after you can see Hashem's attitude about the deaths of wicked people...that you could joke about two human beings dying like that.

Don't get me wrong. I am not Hashem...alot of time I am certain I want things that are not righteous myself. But if you recognize what is right and wrong from G-d's perspective, shouldn't you want to emulate Him?

- General Ferdinand Foch

- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2007, 01:15:43 AM »
Arab Nazis ARE human sewage. Thus, this little fiasco could be best described as deaths from an Islamic pilgrimage stampede!  ;D

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2007, 01:28:57 AM »
I find it hard to believe, that even after you can see Hashem's attitude about the deaths of wicked people...that you could joke about two human beings dying like that.

Don't get me wrong. I am not Hashem...alot of time I am certain I want things that are not righteous myself. But if you recognize what is right and wrong from G-d's perspective, shouldn't you want to emulate Him?
You did not study the verses you quoted above.  They state that G-d wants the wicked to repent from their ways rather than die.  But if they don't repent and are evil Arab nazis, G-d wants them to die and he wants us to celebrate their deaths just like the Jews celebrated the drowning of the Egyptions.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2007, 10:09:27 AM »

You did not study the verses you quoted above.  They state that G-d wants the wicked to repent from their ways rather than die.  But if they don't repent and are evil Arab nazis, G-d wants them to die and he wants us to celebrate their deaths just like the Jews celebrated the drowning of the Egyptions.

JDL, you are right. I was just about to post about Jews celebrating the Egyptians drowning.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 10:13:06 AM by Judas Maccabeus »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2007, 10:23:01 AM »

Do you think Hashem rejoices over the deaths of the wicked.

No, but we do. What do you think that Az Yashir Moshe uvnei yisrael means? We are commanded to sing and be happy when the wicked are punished. Please, I'm begging you. Go to Kahane.org and listen to the entire shiur from YU. It's in their audio section. Rav Kahane clears up your questions very well in that shiur.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2007, 10:28:17 AM »
I like the way the Hamas spokesman said it was the West's fault because of sanctions, and yet they posted a notice saying before the "sh!t tsunami" that the cesspool is overflowing. EMPTY THE CESSPOOL YOU DUMBASSES!

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2007, 12:25:44 PM »
23 Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord G-d; and not rather that he should return from his ways, and live?

I cannot agree with any of you on this issue. I am sorry. G-d's feelings are clearly spelled out in this. It is a crazy extrapolation to believe that if He himself feels no pleasure in the death of the wicked, that He wants us, who are supposed to be like Him, to rejoice as well.

Besides, for all we know the ones who died may never once have taken up arms against Jews. You just don't know one way or the other.

I cannot deny that I feel satisfied when I hear of someone from Hamas, or Islamic Jihad or one of the other terror groups getting killed. But when a disaster happens, and it effects women and kids...and it has nothing to do with combat...I just cannot feel happy about it.

- General Ferdinand Foch

- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2007, 12:35:32 PM »
23 Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord G-d; and not rather that he should return from his ways, and live?

I cannot agree with any of you on this issue. I am sorry. G-d's feelings are clearly spelled out in this.

So you're a prophet?

After all, the men who drowned in the Red Sea surely were just serving their country. They were just following orders. They're innocent too. They also had wives and children.

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2007, 12:41:33 PM »

I cannot agree with any of you on this issue. I am sorry. G-d's feelings are clearly spelled out in this.

So you're a prophet?

After all, the men who drowned in the Red Sea surely were just serving their country. They were just following orders. They're innocent too. They also had wives and children.

I didn't say I was a prophet. But let me ask you something...do prophets grow up from little boys?

And how are you to know if someone is or is not? I don't claim to be. But I believe, when I read something directly from someone we ALL consider to have been a prophet of G-d, that his words are just as relevant today as they were thousands of years ago. G-d doesn't rejoice. He plainly said that He didn't. I take Him at His word.

As for the Egyptians...it's a different circumstance. Women and kids didn't die there. Soldiers died. And they were trying to make war on the Hebrews. That's a different situation altogether.

- General Ferdinand Foch

- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2007, 12:47:08 PM »

So you're a prophet?

I didn't say I was a prophet. But let me ask you something...do prophets grow up from little boys?

And how are you to know if someone is or is not? I don't claim to be. But I believe, when I read something directly from someone we ALL consider to have been a prophet of G-d, that his words are just as relevant today as they were thousands of years ago. G-d doesn't rejoice. He plainly said that He didn't. I take Him at His word.

As for the Egyptians...it's a different circumstance. Women and kids didn't die there. Soldiers died. And they were trying to make war on the Hebrews. That's a different situation altogether.

And the Ancient Ones aren't trying to make war on Israel? Why do these same 'civilians' then allow rockets to be launched from their rooftops and weapons to be stored in their homes? Why do they elect a Hamas government? Why do they roam the streets and scream 'death to the jews'? Why did they celebrate 9/11? Why do random grandmothers blow themselves up and kill our women and children?

If you are kind to the cruel, then you end up being cruel to the kind. Which prophet said that? Our Rabbis teach us this in the Talmud:

כל מי שנעשה רחמן במקום אכזרי
סוף שנעשה אכזרי במקום רחמן 

Qohelet Raba, 7:16 

All who are made to be compassionate in the place of the cruel 
In the end are made to be cruel in the place of the compassionate .
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 12:49:50 PM by Judas Maccabeus »

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2007, 12:56:25 PM »

So you're a prophet?

And the Ancient Ones aren't trying to make war on Israel? Why do these same 'civilians' then allow rockets to be launched from their rooftops and weapons to be stored in their homes? Why do they elect a Hamas government? Why do they roam the streets and scream 'death to the jews'? Why did they celebrate 9/11? Why do random grandmothers blow themselves up and kill our women and children?

If you are kind to the cruel, then you end up being cruel to the kind. Which prophet said that? Our Rabbis teach us this in the Talmud:

כל מי שנעשה רחמן במקום אכזרי
סוף שנעשה אכזרי במקום רחמן 

Qohelet Raba, 7:16 

All who are made to be compassionate in the place of the cruel 
In the end are made to be cruel in the place of the compassionate .

There was no prophet who said this.  But even this quote is interpreted wrongly. In the case of this quote...being cruel to the Arabs in order to be kind, would be to remove them from their homes in Aza and all over the land if Israel and make them leave for another Arab state. Eventually, I am certain they would be happier and I know for certain we would be happier.

One does not have to rejoice in their deaths to fulfill this quote. If you think that it is, I would think that your interpretation is off.

- General Ferdinand Foch

- Oliver Hazard Perry