Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 495 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: April 14, 2009, 04:10:28 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 10:53:17 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
Re: Obama and Europe bend over backwards for Iran
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009, 05:45:40 AM »
When Iran gets nuclear weapons, and they will if unimpeded at this pace, they will shut down the Strait of Hormuz and cut off our oil and threaten us with nuclear terror if we attempt to militarily intervene.  Instantly we will have to adapt to life that was lived in the 1800s but without any skills to do so.  It will be chaos with a breakdown of modern civilization into one from the third world.

I believe Iran intends to use its remaining oil to power a new Islamic blitzkreig upon the western world as they create a new caliphate, which is their goal.