Author Topic: Nazis are still getting away with murder  (Read 939 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Nazis are still getting away with murder
« on: April 14, 2009, 06:39:15 PM »
Why are they letting the Nazis get away with it? This is the second time this evil scum-bag has gotten away with it. And I read about another one being let go after being extradited. All those Nazis involved with the extermination of Jews should be exterminated.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-john-demjanjuk15-2009apr15,0,1958118.story

John Demjanjuk's deportation stayed by federal court
The retired auto worker, 89, who is accused of being a Nazi death camp guard during World War II, was taken from his suburban Cleveland home today by federal agents. Then the court intervened.
By Michael Muskal
1:34 PM PDT, April 14, 2009

John Demjanjuk, the 89-year-old Ohio man accused of being a former guard in a Nazi death camp, was removed from his home today and taken into federal custody before a federal appeals court delayed his deportation to Germany.

Demjanjuk was taken from his suburban Cleveland house in a wheelchair, according to video from the scene. Relatives and medical personnel surrounded him as he was placed in a white van by federal agents. Then he was driven through the Cleveland streets to a federal facility to await being placed on an airplane to Germany, where he would have faced charges in connection with the deaths of 29,000 people in a Nazi death camp in Poland during World War II.

Before he could be deported, though, the 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals granted a stay in the deportation order, the latest step in the case that has roiled the Jewish community for decades.

His family has argued that he was too old and frail to be deported and has maintained that he was not a Nazi guard. But critics have rejected those claims.

"We are delighted to hear" that Demjanjuk will deported, Rabbi Marvin Hier, founder of the Simon Wiesenthal Center in Los Angeles, said before the stay was issued.

"Every day they [prison guards] helped murder innocent civilians and cut off their possibility of life," Hier said. "For 50 years in the U.S. he lived in virtual freedom. He showed no compassion, no human feelings. I wish he would have let his victims live to 89 years of age. We are absolutely elated that justice has finally caught up with him."

Demjanjuk, a retired auto worker, has repeatedly denied that he was a prison guard, despite accusations that he was known as "Ivan the terrible" in Treblinka during World War II. An Israeli court convicted him in 1988 of war crimes, but that conviction was overturned by the Israeli Supreme Court.

In 2002, his U.S. citizenship was revoked by a U.S. court on the grounds that he had lied to immigration officials. The Justice Department maintained that Demjanjuk had hid his service at Sobibor and other Nazi-run death and forced-labor camps. An immigration judge ruled in 2005 he could be deported to Germany, Poland or Ukraine.

The family had sought a stay at the 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals after previous appeals to stay had been rejected.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Nazis are still getting away with murder
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 06:44:33 PM »
It is a shame.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 06:48:48 PM »
Maybe Obama is considering Demajuk for a cabinet position...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 06:58:36 PM »

HE'S NOT DARK ENOUGH
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 07:00:04 PM »

HE'S NOT DARK ENOUGH

But he may be the closest thing to a REAL NAZI that Obama will ever get..

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 07:03:14 PM »

HE'S NOT DARK ENOUGH

But he may be the closest thing to a REAL NAZI that Obama will ever get..

True
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2009, 07:07:04 PM »
Not surprised.

PS: The wheelchair sympathy stunt was as phony as it gets.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2009, 08:11:59 PM »
the 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals are accomplices.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2009, 08:51:52 PM »
Not surprised.

Serb,

I agree the wheelchair deal was a sympathy stunt.
I saw an interview last year with him and I have to admit that he was looking very fit for a man his age and there was no wheelchair in sight.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2009, 06:36:53 PM »
Not surprised.

Serb,

I agree the wheelchair deal was a sympathy stunt.
I saw an interview last year with him and I have to admit that he was looking very fit for a man his age and there was no wheelchair in sight.

I have seen lots of movies, where criminals do this trick.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2009, 07:01:28 PM »
Not to mention all the Arab Muslim Nazis in Israel who get away with murder and then are celebrated as national heroes by the Arab nazi public.