Author Topic: Here come da Judge - Well worth considering.  (Read 3412 times)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Here come da Judge - Well worth considering.
« on: April 16, 2009, 08:10:10 PM »
Just bought one of these and it is absolutely great. Shoots 45 or 410 shotgun (slug or shot). If you do consider, be sure that you look at the newest model with the 3" cylinder. There are still a lot of the older 2 3/4 inch ones laying around on shelves.

It makes a great car gun. Perfect for that special car jacker in your life or something for the wife to have if you are out of town. I got the titanium model which to me, is worth the $40 extra. A lot lighter and not much of a noticable increase in kick.

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Here come da Judge - Well worth considering.
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 08:58:59 PM »
Just bought one of these and it is absolutely great. Shoots 45 or 410 shotgun (slug or shot). If you do consider, be sure that you look at the newest model with the 3" cylinder. There are still a lot of the older 2 3/4 inch ones laying around on shelves.

It makes a great car gun. Perfect for that special car jacker in your life or something for the wife to have if you are out of town. I got the titanium model which to me, is worth the $40 extra. A lot lighter and not much of a noticable increase in kick.

That's a great feature having a pistol that takes 410 ammunition. I think the 410 shot would really make a very good deterrent. Sadly here in New York that gun would require permits.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 06:17:39 AM »
Nice revolver! like it  :)

Offline joshua

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2009, 09:49:49 PM »
Funny, I've been looking at that Taurus revolver online recently.  I understand that it's designed to scatter the shot at closeup distances, but wondered how it did at longer ranges.

Any info appreciated.

Cheers.