Author Topic: This has been Obama's WORST most EVIL week. (Anti-obama = Terrorist)  (Read 1773 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
We always joked about what Obama would do once in power... NOW we find out it is all coming to fruition:

The Dept. of Homeland Security has Turned into the Obama's Gestapo.  Under the leadership of the ULTRA left-wing wacko Janet Napoleano.. They have dropped Islamofacism as a threat and have now focused on DOMESTIC right-wing threats.

A report that Napoleano stands by... specifically mentions the following political beliefs that law enforcement should use to determine whether someone is a “rightwing extremist” and therefore a threat to our national security:

Veterans
People with Anti-Abortion views
People who oppose same-sex marriage
People who fear communism 
Opponents of policies of President Obama regarding immigration, citizenship and the expansion of social programs

This is scary...... who's next?

Read the report here: http://wnd.com/images/dhs-rightwing-extremism.pdf  You might think its not even real... like its some PROP from a crazy movie where lefties take-over... but I assure you... its real.

The report makes clear, DHS “has no specific information that domestic right wing terrorists are currently planning acts of violence.” While the report reports no knowledge of threats, and virtually no evidence, it makes grandiose claims and slanders those who are pro-life, against illegal immigration, support the right to bear arms, oppose an ever increasing federal government, and are in favor of American sovereignty.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 09:37:43 PM by briann »

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Re: This has been Obama's WORST most EVIL week.
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 09:12:40 PM »
Wolverines!!!!!

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 09:13:59 PM »
I heard this too.  Where did you hear it?  What's next?  I'm waiting to see what happens to these groups.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 09:20:51 PM »
I heard this too.  Where did you hear it?  What's next?  I'm waiting to see what happens to these groups.

its everywhere.  The report is freely available. Here is the report:  http://wnd.com/images/dhs-rightwing-extremism.pdf 

They have already compiled a large list of right-wing threats.  Savage is trying to sue to see who is on the list. 

I almost guarantee that many in the 'new media' are on this list... since they are propagating right-wing information which is now considered the same as Muslim terrorists calling for Jihad.

I have a bad feeling that people we know are on this list... I dont want to speculate... but use your imagination.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2009, 09:22:34 PM »
Incredible isn't?

There is one good thing that has come from this.
This shows that Obama is beginning to realize that not everyone in the U.S.A. is enamored with him, his policies, his agenda, and his Administration.

This is the first time in a long time that I have seen that Obama is slightly unnerved by the public.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2009, 09:22:41 PM »
We always joked about what Obama would do once in power... NOW we find out it is all coming to fruition:

The Dept. of Homeland Security has Turned into the Obama's Gestapo.  Under the leadership of the ULTRA left-wing wacko Janet Napoleano.. They have dropped Islamofacism as a threat and have now focused on DOMESTIC right-wing threats.

A report that Napoleano stands by... specifically mentions the following political beliefs that law enforcement should use to determine whether someone is a “rightwing extremist” and therefore a threat to our national security:

Veterans
Opponents of policies of President Obama regarding immigration, citizenship and the expansion of social programs

The shvartza administration has more or less laid its cards on the table.... They adopted a line from the Bush Doctrine...... " Your either with us or against us"...... Bush was saying that to the people that harbored terrorist. The dumb animals in the current administration are using it against the American people who don't share their nutty ideas. We are really facing a Planet Of The Apes scenario.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2009, 09:28:44 PM »

Veterans

The shvartza administration has more or less laid its cards on the table.... They adopted a line from the Bush Doctrine...... " Your either with us or against us"...... Bush was saying that to the people that harbored terrorist. The dumb animals in the current administration are using it against the American people who don't share their nutty ideas. We are really facing a Planet Of The Apes scenario.

NO ITS NOT THE SAME!!!!   Bush NEVER identified left-wing partisans and people who dissliked the Bush Administration as dangers to our state.   Imagine if he had....??? Imagine if he had a report saying that police must use the following criteria to aprehend potential left-wing extremists:

People who are Pro-Abortion.
People who are Anti-war
People who want to change the definition of traditional marriages
etc etc

You get the idea.

We need to wake-up..  THis is COMPLETELY unprecedented!!!   People who are anti-communist????  People who are against ABORTION???  WHAT THE H*LL?????  This is an official government document!!!!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: This has been Obama's WORST most EVIL week. (Anti-obama = Terrorist)
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2009, 10:02:31 PM »
Yep, we went to the tea party yesterday and what a turnout! My husband had a sign that just about everyone stopped him and commented on. "I'm a war veteran and my government is calling me a terrorist." For a small town, the paper said 1000 people were there, but I swear it was ALOT more than that! This administration really disgusts me!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2009, 10:28:11 PM »
Yep, we went to the tea party yesterday and what a turnout! My husband had a sign that just about everyone stopped him and commented on. "I'm a war veteran and my government is calling me a terrorist." For a small town, the paper said 1000 people were there, but I swear it was ALOT more than that! This administration really disgusts me!

arksis,
You are so right.
I went to a tea party as well and there were more people than could be imagined.
And, the liberal media is totally distorting the coverage of the tea parties all over the U.S.A..  It was great to see how many people turned out.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2009, 11:03:15 PM »
Yes, the Tea parties were great.  So many supportive patriotic American's who loved the country too much to see Obama destroy it....   

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2009, 01:41:39 AM »
He hasn't even hit his 100th day.  This is as bad as the worst that we've imagined.  I'm certain who is on Obama's list.  It's absolutely amazing that they don't even want to use the word "Muslim" or even infer that Islam is connected with terrorism but say there is a concern with veterans and say there is a connection bewteen military people and terrorism.  Unbelievable.  This is actually worse than I thought.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2009, 09:37:17 AM »
He hasn't even hit his 100th day.  This is as bad as the worst that we've imagined.  I'm certain who is on Obama's list.  It's absolutely amazing that they don't even want to use the word "Muslim" or even infer that Islam is connected with terrorism but say there is a concern with veterans and say there is a connection bewteen military people and terrorism.  Unbelievable.  This is actually worse than I thought.

Worse than we could EVER dream possible! >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2009, 11:21:00 AM »

In Janet's interviews since being elected... she hasnt even MENTIONED Islam or terrorism (Unless it deals with Domestic terrorism).

We assumed that this type of Gestapoism wouldn't happen until after Obama had some sort of threat to his administration.... but it looks like he doesn't even need this to justify his ultimate goal of jailing anyone and everyone who is against his radical agenda.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2009, 11:32:54 AM »

In Janet's interviews since being elected... she hasnt even MENTIONED Islam or terrorism (Unless it deals with Domestic terrorism).

We assumed that this type of Gestapoism wouldn't happen until after Obama had some sort of threat to his administration.... but it looks like he doesn't even need this to justify his ultimate goal of jailing anyone and everyone who is against his radical agenda.

And it WILL happen. Only trouble is, even if it IS a muslim terrorist that threatens Obamanation, they will spin it to be "one of us" and someone will end up being the scapegoat.
Meir Kahane

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2009, 11:41:04 PM »
Gerald Celente, a wonderful Italian American and founder of the Trends Journal, said last night on Financial Sense that by 2012 we're headed for...

OBAMAGEDDON

http://www.netcastdaily.com/broadcast/fsn2009-0418-3b.mp3

In just a few years, this country will be completely unrecognizable.  Just wait until his million man facist brownfaced brownshirts are unleashed on the general public, they'll turn all major cities into Detroit.  It'll make the 1968 riots look like a picnic in comparison.  The American Bolshevik Revolution is coming, courtesy of the Chief of Staff Mossad Bolshevik agent Rahm Emanuel and company.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2009, 12:13:35 AM »
Gerald Celente, a wonderful Italian American and founder of the Trends Journal, said last night on Financial Sense that by 2012 we're headed for...

OBAMAGEDDON

http://www.netcastdaily.com/broadcast/fsn2009-0418-3b.mp3

In just a few years, this country will be completely unrecognizable.  Just wait until his million man facist brownfaced brownshirts are unleashed on the general public, they'll turn all major cities into Detroit.  It'll make the 1968 riots look like a picnic in comparison.  The American Bolshevik Revolution is coming, courtesy of the Chief of Staff Mossad Bolshevik agent Rahm Emanuel and company.

I'm amazed that they didn't send the black bandannas and blackfaces into the street to attack tea party protesters.  They obviously felt a bit threatened by the movements so they released a Southern Poverty Law Center report from the 1990's and touched it up with a couple recent updates.  Noticed the report talked about "groups that target religious" groups.  I'm sure they were thinking of the targeted group as Muslims because as Michael Savage said (even though I'm not a fan) "If you take everything in backwards, everything comes out backwards."  Also, notice the timing of this report.   The report is miraculously released days before the Tea Parties.  They have turned the Dept of Homeland Security into a political organization, rather than an organization to take on external threats to the safety of Americans. 

They are all such evil drek from hell... it's really astounding! 

We will see the gangs of blacks and anarchists take street action if the Obama Administration feels that they won't win the election.  Just wait!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2009, 12:40:18 AM »
They have turned the Dept of Homeland Security into a political organization, rather than an organization to take on external threats to the safety of Americans.

Yes, this is the crux of the issue.  I just cant believe that the media doesn't understand what all this means.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2009, 12:56:49 AM »

They have turned the Dept of Homeland Security into a political organization, rather than an organization to take on external threats to the safety of Americans. 

We will see the gangs of blacks and anarchists take street action if the Obama Administration feels that they won't win the election.  Just wait!

If it was truly the Department of Homeland Security, the anchor baby law would be repealed, illegal immigrants would be deported en masse, and we'd militarize the border.  As you can see, they do none of this as their real purpose is to spy on Americans and gather information useful for the coming Department of Bolshevik Insecurity to determine who are to be eliminated and who are to live.  This is facism, leftist communism, make no mistake about it.

Did anyone catch the "afro bro" handshake Obongo did with marxist scumbag Hugo Chavez?

And video of it can be seen here:

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2009, 04:47:56 AM »

If it was truly the Department of Homeland Security, the anchor baby law would be repealed, illegal immigrants would be deported en masse, and we'd militarize the border.  As you can see, they do none of this as their real purpose is to spy on Americans and gather information useful for the coming Department of Bolshevik Insecurity to determine who are to be eliminated and who are to live.  This is facism, leftist communism, make no mistake about it.

Did anyone catch the "afro bro" handshake Obongo did with marxist scumbag Hugo Chavez?

The above picture says it all..... Look at the smile on Chavez's face....It looks to me like he is thinking ..... America your goose is almost cooked.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2009, 03:04:12 PM »

The above picture says it all..... Look at the smile on Chavez's face....It looks to me like he is thinking ..... America your goose is almost cooked.

Don't forget about this pic too!

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/slideshow/photo//090418/ids_photos_wl/r3877210696.jpg/

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2009, 03:06:18 PM »
And with communist Nicaraguan president from the Cold War days, Daniel Ortega

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/slideshow/photo//090419/481/63a20246d4bd41a58de82265c3ef9c7a/

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2009, 05:28:48 PM »

Maybe, Americans will finally wake up.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2009, 07:28:02 PM »
I'm not counting on that happening anytime soon.  >:(
Meir Kahane

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2009, 07:37:11 PM »
I'm not counting on that happening anytime soon.  >:(

arksis,

I'm with you on this one.