Author Topic: Republican Party going gay  (Read 1077 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Republican Party going gay
« on: April 17, 2009, 07:22:56 PM »
I am bothered by the fact that McCains election strategist is recommending that the Republican party cozy up to the gays...

http://www.boston.com/news/politics/politicalintelligence/2009/04/schmidt_hears_g.html

If the republican party supports gay rights that is the beginning of my search for a party to vote for. I will never support any party which is so immoral as to support gay marriage or other meshugah ideas...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
Re: Republican Party going gay
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009, 07:31:44 PM »
No, its just the McCain team.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2009, 07:35:59 PM »
No, its just the McCain team.

I hope you are right.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2009, 07:38:26 PM »
If this happens... there will be a splinter party.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2009, 07:47:51 PM »
You hear that AmericanHero. The Republican party wants you!!!

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2009, 08:13:33 PM »
I think the GOP may be less outspoken on the gay issue then it has been in the past but I don't think that they will be supporting gay rights. If the GOP is going to make any sort of comeback they had better build up their traditional base.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2009, 09:32:58 PM »
In all the business courses I've been taking, homophobia has been equated to racism. So basically homophobe is going to be used as a word weapon the same way racist has been for so many years, and it will carry a similar stigma.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2009, 10:21:23 PM »
That idiot McCain strategist is in no position to tell the GOP what to do.  After all, he worked on the most horrendous presidential campaign (McCain) in history.  I think my sister's dog would have been a better campaign strategist for McCain than that idiot. 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2009, 10:24:34 PM »
That idiot McCain strategist is in no position to tell the GOP what to do.  After all, he worked on the most horrendous presidential campaign (McCain) in history.  I think my sister's dog would have been a better campaign strategist for McCain than that idiot. 

Oh their is no question about that. I would rather have your sisters dog as the acting president of the united states instead of the shvartza muslim osama or the dirty traitor mccain. Lets hope that Barack Hussein Obama develops cancer so we could have some change in the white house.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2009, 10:35:18 PM »
Losing an election does not give Steve Schmidt the right to tell the GOP to liberalize on the homosexual agenda, as one columnist so eloquently wrote.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2009, 06:44:08 AM »
"Republican" is going the way of the "Whig".  How about we get back to the Constitution for a real change? How about we dramatically slash the size of government?  How about we get rid of all of these ridiculous burdensome taxes and fees being both newly initiated and raised?  Man, we've got a lot of work to do.