Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, April 26, 2009  (Read 9766 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, April 26, 2009
« on: April 18, 2009, 08:01:41 PM »
Dear Chaim, what are your thoughts on the white rapper, Vanilla Ice?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
Re: Ask JTF For Sunday April 26, 2009
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2009, 08:05:14 PM »
Dear Chaim.

What are your thoughts on Ancient Egypt? Also what do you think of the Boston Tea Pary and the Sailum Wich trials back during the 1700s? Where can you download the JTF.org logo so I can use it in my videos when I get my new computer to work. I have one problem I have is that I can't get pass the password screen. When I get it fixed I'll be able to use Windows XP with Windows Move Maker. Go to http://uk.youtube.com/jorje15 now the account can now used in Israel. Please give the tags for the Israel Version. PS: What do you think of the Trial in Israel on June 1, 1969 to the Nazi leader Adolf E?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 07:44:05 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, April 26, 2009
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2009, 08:14:42 PM »
Dear Chaim,

If you were to have Children what values besides religious values would you try to bestow on your children?

Thank you and G-D bless.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 08:51:29 PM by Americanhero »

Moshe92

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2009, 08:20:21 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think of the former Republican congressman Dick Armey? I saw on wikipedia that he said there should be a Palestinian state created outside of Israel, that one of his main foreign policy goals is to protect Israel, and that Barack Obama may be influenced by Muslims.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2009, 08:40:40 PM »
Greetings Chaim. Why do you think so many non-Jews want to claim they are Jewish when they're not? For example some politicians and celebrities who may have had some Jewish heritage on their father's side claim to be Jewish even though they're really Gentiles. I think some of this might actually contribute to anti-Semitism if these people act very badly because many people won't know the difference.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 11:25:29 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2009, 08:52:37 PM »
shalom chaim

I think we all can agree that the Tamil Tigers are an evil organization and wish for their eradication.  I was wondering what your take was on the conflict between the Tamiliese and Sinhalese people.  On the forum there was an arguement on whether or not the Tamil people were Islamic..Hindu Zionist says they aren't, but CF insists they are..What do you konw about the situation and how do you think it should be dealt with?

Thank you

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 09:01:08 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2009, 08:56:12 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What do you think of supercentenarians? Why does HaShem grant some people to live to be 110 or older and some innocent righteous babies die at birth? I recently saw a documentary showing some of these people 110 or older and some weren't happy to have lived that long and the quality of their life. I think there is always a reason behind things and why some people live so long. Someone once told me it's not the length of one's life that counts, it's the quality and making things righteous.

G-d Bless,

-JTFFan
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 06:13:38 PM by JTFFan »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2009, 10:01:48 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Would you be willing to pray that the pickle-nosed dyke, Madeleine Albright, yimach schma vezichra (former Secretary of State under the Clinton Administration) be blown to bits by an Albanian suicide bomber next time she visits Europe?

SerbAvenger
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 06:17:52 PM by Serb Avenger »

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2009, 01:03:50 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you think students in American schools learn too much about the Holocaust? By which I mean, the Holocaust is basically the only thing about the history of the Jewish people that American schoolchildren learn.

Let me provide a personal anecdote. When I was in sixth grade, we had a unit about the Holocaust. I was the only Jew in the class. Every day we had to learn about how the Jews were rounded up and slaughtered, and it made me upset that the only picture the rest of the class was getting of the Jews was that they were a weak and pathetic people whose most notable act in history was being killed en-masse. Eventually I talked my teacher into allowing me to do a presentation about Israel to the class, in order to provide some contrast to the Holocaust. I came into class and did a presentation about Israeli tanks and aircraft. This was like a personal mission to me - to show everyone else that the Jews could be strong and were capable of fighting. I was only about 11 years old at the time, to give some context.

Even then I was furious that the only exposure to Jewish history that students got was in the form of the Holocaust. I know they always say "never forget" but maybe there is simply too much talk of the Holocaust. We need to move forward, and maybe the best way to do so is to focus on our accomplishments and not our defeats. What do you say to that? How would you organize the school system in America with regards to this issue?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 07:06:55 PM by Trace »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2009, 01:48:12 AM »
Dear Hayim,

What do you think about this Gideon Levy?

Is he the sickest self-hater ever? Or have you seen worse?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2009, 03:36:57 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Long before I ever heard of Rabbi Kahane I was troubled by the insanity and ghetto mentality of the Jewish people.  When I heard Rabbi Kahane explain how it was the galut that caused this sickness that plagues the Jews of today, it made a lot of sense.

I know all sorts of things about Jewish history of the last 2000 years, but less so when it comes to Jewish history before that.  Since I am interested in how historical events can shape a collective mentality, I was wondering if you could offer your thoughts about the first exile to Babylon in 586 BC. 

I know that this exile lasted only 50 years, but it was certainly a traumatic event.  In what ways, do you think, the Babylonian exile shaped the mindset of the Jews for the better or the worse?  It was roughly 600 years from the end of this exile to the destruction of the second temple, which is a long time, but I'm wondering if this first exile somehow weakened the Jews in number or in will, and if that eventually led to galut.

What are your thoughts on this?

Sincerely,

Zachor_ve_kavod.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2009, 07:18:06 PM »
Dear Chaim,

In the latest arab muslim nazi terrorist attack which was foiled by the security forces in Beit Haggai, reportedly the arab muslim nazi terrorist told police that he was looking for children to murder.   What kind of scum Amalekites are we dealing with here?   And I hear these PC rabbis in my yeshiva sometimes bemoan the "kahanists" who wanted to throw out Arabs!   Unbelievable!  Regarding these rabbis, how can such wise and otherwise holy people be so blind about certain things?   It really makes me sick to my stomach, Chaim. 
One thing is for certain, I am sick and tired of hearing this PC garbage, and I am sick and tired of all the coddling of these gutter-dwelling Arabs as if they're an endangered wildlife species and I'm trapped on a nature reserve with woodstock hippies. 
The Caananites also were devoid of morality and had disgusting death fetishes, and we were commanded to wipe them off the face of the earth to take their land as our own.   The math is simple.   No amount of pilpul or drash can change what is obvious to anyone willing to see.    There are just too many willfully blinded people.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 07:34:41 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2009, 12:54:54 AM »
Chaim,

You mentioned that Rabbi Kahane's son was unfortunately manipulated by an unscrupulous individual.  Who were you referring to?  Mike Guzofsky?  I've always wondered what, if any, relationship there is between kahane.org and JTF.  Perhaps you could give us a little history of kahane.org.  I seem to recall they were raided by the FBI some years ago.

Thanks and keep fighting the good fight!

-WestCoastJTF

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2009, 02:45:53 AM »
Hello Brother Chaim,

Obammie continues to chum up to every tyrant or deviant leader of the world, this past week he was basically holding hands with Chavez and insist we should improve relations with Cuba even thought of the Castro brothers regime over there who has horrific humnan rights violations to their own people in Cuba.  He kisses up to Ahmadinajad and calls the Taliban moderate yet no one is calling him out on how dangerous all this is.  Maybe a few on the radio but they aren't as vocal as I would like them to be.  If this was anyone else, they would of been charged with treason and demand to be impeached.  I am no Bill Clinton fan but they went after him on an affair which was nothing compared to this nightmare this beast we have now is setting us all up for.   What is your take on this?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline davinci

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2009, 11:53:38 AM »
Shalom Chaim

In 1959 Fidel Castro took power in Cuba and replaced former dictator Fulgencio Batista.

Which dictatorship is worse: the one of Fidel Castro or the one of Fulgencio Batista?

Kind regards

davinci
Jews make the desert bloom, Muslims make the desert boom
Allahu-snack-bar!

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2009, 12:10:07 AM »
Shalom Chaim, on April 19, 2009, the Illinois Holocaust Museum in Skokie, Illinois opened up. Do you reccommend I visit it?

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2009, 05:18:49 AM »
Chaim,

What do you think of Obama's attorney general, Eric Holder, pressing charges against former Bush officials for "enhanced interrogation techniques"?  Why are the Republicans and the ex Bush officials so impotent in responding to realistic threats against themselves or is it that they still don't believe anything will happen to them?

Offline Daniele.from.Italy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2009, 08:07:21 AM »
Dear Mr.Ben Pesach,

I would like to inform you about Blackbird: the first "African American Browser".
It's an internet browser, based on Mozilla Firefox, that has been developed by "afro-americans" so that they could browse the net without using (and I quote) "browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox and Opera which are specifically designed for white people".
I really can't understand what makes a browser like firefox "a racist browser", I mean maybe because when you open a new tab on firefox you get a "blank page" and that I guess it's offensive for them, the blank page is too white!
I was curious so I went to the "official website" to see what the browser's features are, well... It says it features: "Black search, Black News Ticker, Black Bookmarks" and other nonsense stuffs.

Two more facts about this:
- First: as I said this browser is based on Mozilla firefox, so they didn't start from a scratch, and the whole project has sponsors so it's not an amateurish project at all... Well you will not belive me if I tell you but they are developing Blackbird for more than 13 months now and is still a (buggy) Beta! I'm wondering why, maybe you know the answer
- Second: there were blogs in which were published the news about this so-called browser, and there you had really a lot of "happy" black people leaving comments saying how regular firefox is "racist" and so on, then you had a couple of white people saying "well then we're going to make a whitebird broswer" which of course created a mayhem of comments like "No u can do dat your racist!"
In other words you can have blackbird (they still have to manage to finish it, though), but you can't have whitebird because "that's racist!"

What is your opinion on this?
Why do you think afro-americans feel that regular browsers are racist? What do they miss?
And also how long this double standard is going to last? Will it come even the day when normal people will be forced to use blackbird to not being called "a racist"?

Thanks in advance for your answer, sorry for the long question 
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 03:09:09 PM by Daniele.from.Italy »

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2009, 10:43:24 AM »
Dear Mr. ben Pesach,

why do black people make this "mmhmm" sound, what is the meaning of it and where do it come from?

Sincerly,

Ulli
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2009, 09:15:29 PM »
Do you think there are any groups that might let you speak at one of next year's tea parties?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2009, 05:26:13 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

This week is going to be very important for us, the World's biggest democracy is going to vote with 770 million eligible voters. I want your thoughts on why should Indians vote for a nationalist political party. About how strict anti-terror laws will be put forth by the Nationalist government who do not favor Islamic appeasment policies. What foreign policies western countries expect to be coming from a nationalist government in India.

Thank You.

PS: i intend to make a video out of this part of Ask JTF

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2009, 11:20:32 AM »
Shalom Chaim and thank you as always for your hardwork and for answering my questions.

How do you deal with close relatives when they are causing you problems? Is it better to sit back and take it or should you respond even if it means prolonging the argument?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 04:45:13 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2009, 04:30:50 PM »
Shalom Chaim,    I want to follow up your answer regarding my question about NORPAC last week.     You expressed that 99 % of the time,   the Jewish organizations do the opposite of what's logical.    As always,  your input was very insightful.         

This leads to this week's question.     In listening to many of your programs over the years,   including some of the Archives dating back to 2002,   you have been heavily critical of the National Council of Young Israel.      One of the things you mentioned in one of your 2002 programs is that they gave money to UJA.     What are some of your additional concerns about the National Council of Young Israel?     And what is your general opinion of the Synagogues which are part of the National Council of Young Israel?

Thanks, eb22.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2009, 12:10:58 AM »
Dear Chaim,

My father and I had an argument about Orthodox Jews in the Military in Israel. He says that because some Orthodox Jews request to not serve in the military, he believes that "Orthodox Jews do not fight for anyone" and that secular Jews are the reason the state of Israel is alive today.  Could you please explain how the religious Zionist Jews are the best soldiers in the IDF?

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2009, 09:06:30 AM »

Shalom brother Chaim,

what do you think is the likelihood of a major Muslim Nazi terrorist attack involving nuclear,chemical or biological weapons occurring in the US or Europe in the next year or two, G-d forbid?

Why is the Israeli establishment so apathetic and non-chalant about Iran acquiring nuclear weapons since the very survival of Israel is at stake? Will it take a major terrorist catastrophe to wake people up to the fact that Muslim-Nazis are not bluffing when they say they will kill Millions of Americans & Israeli Jews the same way Hitler was not bluffing during the 1930's?

Will JTF be proven right again with our warnings about Islamic terrorism like we were proven right about 9/11 seven years before it occurred? Do you think we are now living in a time similar to the 1930's where very few Western leaders took Hitler's threats seriously until it was too late?