Author Topic: Nazi Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho  (Read 2670 times)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
Nazi Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho
« on: April 19, 2009, 02:51:40 AM »
Black president, down economy, rising unemployment ... seems like the right time to easily gain some members..

-------------------------------

COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho ? The Aryan Nations has returned to northern Idaho with what it is calling a "world headquarters" and a recruitment campaign.

Coeur d'Alene resident Jerald O'Brien, who has a large swastika tattoo on his scalp, is one of the leaders of the white supremacist group and said he expects membership to grow because of the election of President Barack Obama.

He told The Spokesman-Review newspaper that the president is the "greatest recruiting tool ever."

Residents of a Coeur d'Alene subdivision found recruitment fliers on their lawns Friday and O'Brien said more fliers will be distributed. He said the group has "several handfuls" of members in the city.

The fliers show a young girl asking her father "Why did those dark men take mommy away?"

But many in the region reject the group.

"I saw Aryan Nations and put it in the trash," said Garvin Jones. "What's wrong with these people? Give me a break. I bet if you went back in their family history, not one is 100 percent white."

The newspaper reported that most people interviewed about the fliers declined to be identified for fear of retribution.

The Aryan Nations had a compound in northern Idaho until 2000, when the group lost a $6.3 million civil judgment in favor of two people who sued after being attacked by Aryan Nations' members.

The Kootenai County Task Force on Human Relations has fought the Aryan Nations for decades and is offering its services to anyone threatened or harassed by the group.

"It's bound to be a small group of people trying once again to bring hate into the community," said Tony Stewart, a spokesman for the task force. "They don't have anywhere to operate from except a post office box."

O'Brien said he regularly flies two white supremacist flags outside his home on the east side of the city.

The newspaper reported that its files show O'Brien marching in a neo-Nazi parade in Coeur d'Alene in July 2004 and joining in a skinhead rally that drew eight people outside the Spokane County courthouse in Spokane, Wash., in June 2007.

O'Brien said he and Michael Lombard have taken over the group following longtime leader Richard Butler, who died in 2004.

The fliers are signed "Aryan Nations, Church of Jesus Christ Christian." O'Brien and Lombard are listed on the group's Web site as "pastors."

At least two residents who received the fliers called the Coeur d'Alene Police Department. Sgt. Christie Wood said no investigation is planned because distribution of fliers is protected free speech.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/aryan_nations

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Nazi Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 03:26:04 AM »
HinduZ,

This is an interesting story.  For awhile, recruits to the Aryan Nations has been down in civilian life, but has remained on a slightly stable upswing in the U.S. prison systems.

So, I can see where they would use the election of our new inept President as a recruiting tool.  It gives them a fresh, new, and high profile cause to unite against.
So, it makes sense to me that these "geniuses" would use Obama for new recruitment to their group.

Look at it this way, at least someone is uniting because of this fool of a man, who is now our President.
Sad, but true.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 03:47:06 PM »
Northern Idaho is not the same as it was 10 years ago.  It is a huge tourist area now and I highly doubt these people will have any traction.  Most people there do not want to join Nazis in anything.  Still, much of the Pacific Northwest is very anti-semitic but it is mainly from Muslim/communist propaganda in the schools and universities.  There are some remnants of Nazis across Montana, Washington and Oregon too.

Idaho increased its Hispanic population by 10% in the last 10 years and there is now a sizeable Muslim population.  Many Muslims will welcome the Nazis with open arms like Husseini and Hitler.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 04:04:09 PM »
BUT BELEIVE ME DESPITE ALL THEIR TALK THE Hispanics WILL NOT BE WELCOME BY  WN. Another thing lets not give the people of Northern Idaho a bad name most of these wn are from northeast and California.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 09:50:42 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2009, 05:26:24 PM »
Iran is months away from a nuclear device.  Nuclear Pakistan is teetering on a militant Islamic takeover.  Either of these two events will likely start an arms race in the Middle East.  All the while, the current occupant of the White House (at least a Muslim sympathizer if not a closet Muslim) is reportedly threatening to withhold support to Israel should the Israelis not agree to a Palestinian state right next door.

With this in mind, I'm just not that interested in a bunch of rednecks running around in the woods.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2009, 06:20:17 PM »
What are these pigs upset about? They have the president they wanted--they should be happy.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2009, 06:37:26 PM »
Northern Idaho is not the same as it was 10 years ago.  It is a huge tourist area now and I highly doubt these people will have any traction.  Most people there do not want to join Nazis in anything.  Still, much of the Pacific Northwest is very anti-semitic but it is mainly from Muslim/communist propaganda in the schools and universities.  There are some remnants of Nazis across Montana, Washington and Oregon too.

Idaho increased its Hispanic population by 10% in the last 10 years and there is now a sizeable Muslim population.  Many Muslims will welcome the Nazis with open arms like Husseini and Hitler.

As far as WN's go, I don't think Idaho and Montana are quite as bad as Appalachia.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2009, 04:47:15 AM »

As far as WN's go, I don't think Idaho and Montana are quite as bad as Appalachia.

Isn't that where the National Alliance is located?  The leader, William Pierce, wrote the Turner Diaries which McVeigh read and used as inspiration for the OC bombing. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2009, 08:21:15 AM »

Isn't that where the National Alliance is located?  The leader, William Pierce, wrote the Turner Diaries which McVeigh read and used as inspiration for the OC bombing. 
No the NA WAS LOCATED IN VIRGININA
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2009, 09:58:57 AM »
That is an important point: Obama has a huge potential to let Nazism, racism, anti-semitism, anti-americanism rise in many parts of society. He is not aware of the importance of his charge and I think he will fail to prove his critics wrong. Simply because all people who criticise him get the proof that he is a disgrace!
His speeches may instigate anti-Semitists and anti-Zionists to think they are right, "since even the president says that Iranians aren't that wrong, there must be something evil about Zionism". Those who formerly felt themselves as close partners to the US, now may feel themselves be rejected by Obama. And even many Americans may feel betrayed by him and get a growing hatred against balck people as a whole - thus may boost racism also. And if he gets too much of an Arab-firend this may also "show" the Nazis, that the "USA are getting ruled by those sand niggars" and may feel more anti-american in future. In any case he serves all stereotypes and thus should be brought out of power!