Author Topic: Stupid Muslim  (Read 604 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Stupid Muslim
« on: April 21, 2009, 09:06:44 AM »
I am sitting in school currently and we have to make a powerpoint presentation. Me and someone else present a presentation about 9/11. There is a Muslim girl nearby who wear a black dirty scarf and she is doing a presnetation about religions. First of all she wrote more about her stupid religion pIsslam than about Christianity or Judaism. Then I read something really stupid. Really stupid! "Judaism was founded in 1900 in Germany". That's what she wrote this stupid Islamis bit*h! How can one person be that stupid? Either she is just a stupid filthy Islamic muzzie or she is just idk. I am speechless when I read it.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Stupid Muslim
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 09:23:40 AM »
Is there going to be Q&A after the presentation ? You can ask her where did she get her information from.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 09:37:40 AM »
Is there going to be Q&A after the presentation ? You can ask her where did she get her information from.

I think I know what she meant.

She confused Herzel's Zionism with Torah Judaism.

This Muslims are so uneducated, so unable to be self-critical and in addition to this so convinced, that they are the new master-class of people. If they were not so dangerous and murderous, they would be only circus clowns.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009, 09:55:46 AM »
Next week she will present her presentation and I will ask her and may other questions.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2009, 10:06:49 AM »
What do you expect from a people that still live in the dark ages? I wouldn't be surprised if she said Sammie Davis Jr. was the founder of Judaism.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2009, 11:04:48 AM »
What do you expect from a people that still live in the dark ages? I wouldn't be surprised if she said Sammie Davis Jr. was the founder of Judaism.

drlmg,
Your above referenced reply killed me.
That is too funny.