Author Topic: NY Times Down...enjoy the read  (Read 1759 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: NY Times Down...enjoy the read
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 02:18:10 AM »
The news is not good enough. Those anti semites and self hating jews deserve worse.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 08:49:13 AM »
Here is a nice follow up article. It won't be long now!  ^-^

http://www.nypost.com/seven/04222009/business/1_3b_debt_rattle_165559.htm

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 12:25:58 PM »
Oh I hope they totally go out of business. That would be a real cause for celebration.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 12:50:18 PM »
We should all pray that the New York Nazi Times (as Chaim rightfully calls it) will go completely out of business!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2009, 07:05:59 PM »
May their writers burn in hell
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2009, 07:31:12 PM »
What do you guys think the chances are of the nObama administration bailing them out? After all they are one of the un-official liberal propaganda machines. However, one could argue that such is true for the majority of "news" outlets. I could see the nObama "freedom of the press" czar, necessary to ensure "fair" reporting and that "both sides" of the issues are reported in "equal time".

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2009, 08:04:54 PM »
What do you guys think the chances are of the nObama administration bailing them out? After all they are one of the un-official liberal propaganda machines. However, one could argue that such is true for the majority of "news" outlets. I could see the nObama "freedom of the press" czar, necessary to ensure "fair" reporting and that "both sides" of the issues are reported in "equal time".
I don't think that the paper will get any help. The fact of the matter is that a good many papers today are in the same shape. Helping one would open the door to all the others holding their hand out. Its all to easy for smaller papers to pick up the slack when one of the big guys go out. Years ago we had a paper here in New York called the Long Island Press it was a great paper that served all of Long Island and the City of New York. When they went out it left the door open for papers like Newsday to pick up the slack. Newsday is a race baiting rag that should go out of business even  before the Times. Its sad that it replaced a great paper like the Long Island Press. People today get their news from many places. Papers are not so much in demand anymore.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2009, 08:27:50 PM »
cjd...... I pray you are correct!

P.S. I still think the nObama picture with the KFC and grape soda is one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time. I think the chain and pendant and matching ring were gifts from Louis Farrakhan.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2009, 11:18:34 PM »
I don't think that the paper will get any help. The fact of the matter is that a good many papers today are in the same shape. Helping one would open the door to all the others holding their hand out. Its all to easy for smaller papers to pick up the slack when one of the big guys go out. Years ago we had a paper here in New York called the Long Island Press it was a great paper that served all of Long Island and the City of New York. When they went out it left the door open for papers like Newsday to pick up the slack. Newsday is a race baiting rag that should go out of business even  before the Times. Its sad that it replaced a great paper like the Long Island Press. People today get their news from many places. Papers are not so much in demand anymore.

The LI Press is still in circulation as a free newspaper.

Sadly, what you've said about Newsday is true, but it's irrelevant. Although print journalism will not become obsolete, the future of the media is convergence.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2009, 01:51:26 AM »
I wish the NY Slimes burns with everyone of their reporters and readers with it.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2009, 08:35:31 PM »

The LI Press is still in circulation as a free newspaper.

Sadly, what you've said about Newsday is true, but it's irrelevant. Although print journalism will not become obsolete, the future of the media is convergence.
I have seen the free Long Island Press its not bad as a local interest paper but it is nothing like its namesake. The original Press was a paper that went toe to toe with the Daily News and the Post it was printed on a large page format like the Times used until a year or so ago. The original Press has been out of business for over 30 years. The New Press is a totally new company.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 09:45:50 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2009, 10:22:46 PM »
Good.

I really do hope that they go out of business.

They give journalism a very bad name.

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2009, 12:58:58 AM »
You couldn't pay me to read that newspaper. I can't stomach it.

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2009, 01:05:18 AM »
Those anti semites and self hating jews

Can someone explain to me why there are "self hating jews" in the media, Hollywood, etc.? I am studying the lineages with my children right now, from Noah. I just don't understand why there are those that help to destroy when it is their own? We have followed Ham to Cush to Nimrod to....I can see the hate and wickedness all the way down this line. But, where do these in America come from?

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2009, 01:29:40 AM »
Its such a blessing when our enemies are cursed by G-d.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2009, 04:12:55 AM »
Those anti semites and self hating jews

Can someone explain to me why there are "self hating jews" in the media, Hollywood, etc.? I am studying the lineages with my children right now, from Noah. I just don't understand why there are those that help to destroy when it is their own? We have followed Ham to Cush to Nimrod to....I can see the hate and wickedness all the way down this line. But, where do these in America come from?

Chaim has said that because Jews were hated in every place they went for every reason, that some Jews began to hate themselves after a while and tried to do everything they could to appease the anti-Semites, even turning against their fellow Jews.

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2009, 05:07:14 PM »
How sad. That is like a beautiful woman hating herself for being beautiful because her enemies are jealous. Israel is beautiful like that. God said that he set her apart for himself.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2009, 05:50:55 PM »
How sad. That is like a beautiful woman hating herself for being beautiful because her enemies are jealous. Israel is beautiful like that. G-d said that he set her apart for himself.

That's an amazing analogy!

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2009, 06:54:56 PM »
How sad. That is like a beautiful woman hating herself for being beautiful because her enemies are jealous. Israel is beautiful like that. G-d said that he set her apart for himself.

That's an amazing analogy!

That is an amazing analogy!!!