Author Topic: Hussein's intelligence chief says interrogation of rodents helped  (Read 2080 times)

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Re: Hussein's intelligence chief says interrogation of rodents helped
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2009, 01:19:18 AM »
Adrian, we could end this issue in an easy way.

I think we need two kind of law.

One for Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists and Atheists and another one for Nazis and Muslims.

For the first group of people I agree with the fact, that torture is no option. But the second group is another issue. Here is imo everything allowed.

This is not only because they deserve it for shure only because they are members of this groups, but it has something to do with their psychology. They didn't act sane, but are very fanatic and to kill even one of their "enemies" (in fact all people, who are not members of their special group) is for them worth more than their own lives.

You can see this in the Nazi symbols like skulls and bones as well as in the black colour of the SS uniforms.
You can see this too in the (nearly) apotheose of islamic suicide bombers, or in their insane diplomatically behaviour in the last 50 years.

In addition to this the average Muslim on the street is acting crazy as well. He is always right and all others are wrong.

Leon de Winter has written about the absence of any self-critical reflection in the Muslim community in the Netherlands.

Muslims as well as Nazis are no normal people with a certain possibility of free choice. They have to do like they do and are shurly unable to reflect their evil deeds.

So you can't judge them with our western law. This is basically for Jews and Christians, who know what self-reflection, right and wrong is.

I don't listed self haters, bolschewists etc. in the second category, because althrough they are evil, they are able to reflect their behaviour. They are evil, but they are also hedonistic and love their freedom and good life more than everything. So the normal law is sufficient for them.

Very good, I totally agree with your idea and rationale. I sort of thought bits of it here and there before but never put it all together like you did. You make a very convincing rational argument. I wish this was our policy in the US. With REAL torture against those known to be hardcore terrorists.