Author Topic: Hussein's intelligence chief says interrogation of rodents helped  (Read 2086 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Hussein's intelligence chief says interrogation of rodents helped
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 10:45:10 AM »
So, what's the problem?
The interrogation, whatever method used, worked in gaining information about Al Qaeda.
Obama, his cronies, and the liberal loons need to get off this torture issue.

I will never understand the problem with torturing terrorists or would be terrorists to gain information.
When terrorists engage in an act of terrorism or abduct Westerners, are we supposed to believe that the terrorists don't engage in torture.
They engage in worse acts such as chopping off peoples' heads.

The torture issue is a non issue when it comes to national security, and people need to stop this bleeding heart garbage of being humane to the very people who want to kill us.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 10:49:03 AM »
As always, well said ag and I could not agree more! I don't think I will EVER understand the "thinking" behind the minds of these idiots!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 12:05:52 PM »
http://www.newsmax.com/headlines/obama_blair_intelligence/2009/04/21/205720.html

Rodents are a mammal species none of which have a capability of speaking any human language, How would one go about interrogating a rodent? For example how would one explain to it, what things one is interested to find out about?

Islamic rodent cyberterrorist plans devastating attack on US electricity grid. 

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer
"Ik val aan, volg mij!" Schout-bij-nacht Karel Willem Frederik Marie Doorman February 28 1942.

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 12:11:42 PM »
So, what's the problem?
The interrogation, whatever method used, worked in gaining information about Al Qaeda.

I will never understand the problem with torturing terrorists or would be terrorists to gain information.
When terrorists engage in an act of terrorism or abduct Westerners, are we supposed to believe that the terrorists don't engage in torture.

The torture issue is a non issue when it comes to national security, and people need to stop this bleeding heart garbage of being humane to the very people who want to kill us.

How would like, if say the CIA kidnapped you and started torturing you because they thought you were a "terrorist" and you never had anything thing to do with "terrorism" and it was in fact a clerical error and you had been confused with somebody else?

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer
"Ik val aan, volg mij!" Schout-bij-nacht Karel Willem Frederik Marie Doorman February 28 1942.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2009, 12:50:14 PM »
So, what's the problem?

How would like, if say the CIA kidnapped you and started torturing you because they thought you were a "terrorist" and you never had anything thing to do with "terrorism" and it was in fact a clerical error and you had been confused with somebody else?

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

Adrian,
This is my first and last post in response to you.
The article Mord cited is about interrogation that helped to get information about Al Qaeda; not about innocent people who are interrogated by mistake due to a clerical error. 
I have observed that in all of your replies to different threads that you consistently challenge members opinions.

I, am entitled to my opinion as you are to yours.
Having family that have been victims of a suicide bomber; I have no problem with whatever methods of interrogation of terrorists deemed necessary being used to gain vital information for security purposes.

If you don't like the opinions of the members of this forum, then, maybe this forum is not for you.

Best and warm regards,
ag337

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2009, 01:43:59 PM »
So, what's the problem?

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

Adrian,
This is my first and last post in response to you.
The article Mord cited is about interrogation that helped to get information about Al Qaeda; not about innocent people who are interrogated by mistake due to a clerical error. 
I have observed that in all of your replies to different threads that you consistently challenge members opinions.

Having family that have been victims of a suicide bomber; I have no problem with whatever methods of interrogation of terrorists deemed necessary being used to gain vital information for security purposes.

If you don't like the opinions of the members of this forum, then, maybe this forum is not for you.

Best and warm regards,
ag337

Quote from: ag337

If one employs torture, mistakes like clerical errors are bound to happen and innocent people will get tortured. Does that mean I am absolute against employing torture, no it does not. 

I have observed that in all of your replies to different threads that you consistently challenge members opinions

I have my views on stuff, some times I will agree with folks sometimes I will not, that is why such things are called "opinions".

Are you suggesting I am denying you the opportunity to express your opinions.

I am genuinely sorry for your loss and your are entitled to your opinions on how how the United States should gather information on insurgent movements but your loss tragic as it is, does not in of itself make you anymore knowledgeable about how a counterinsurgency campaign should be conducted. One of the problems with torture, is that if the torture is too mild, one will only embarrass oneself and if the torture is sufficiently unpleasant to impress upon the person threatened with torture the desirability of avoiding the torture, the person threatened with torture may decide not to tell you the truth but what he believes you want to hear, as a way of best avoiding the torture experience. Furthermore, because of the way the Bush administration has conducted itself post 9/11, one gets in to serious problems in respect of the Bush administration having the moral authority to use torture, If you are going to use torture, it would need to be in a just cause and when all reasonable alternatives had been exhausted. President Bush's administration issued a memo to tate deDpartment staff not to use the Word islamofascist, so what is going on here, is it that the US can torture some poor Afghan sheepherder who may be completely innocent of any connection with "terrorism" but the US can not have State Department officials use the word Islamofascist, because it might upset some Saudi businessman that gave Hamas a hundred thousand US dollars in appreciation for blowing up a "military target" like Jewish and Arab kids in a Pizza restaurant in Israel?

I find the opinions of the folks on this forum challenging and interesting.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer   

« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 02:00:15 PM by Adrian Wainer »

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2009, 02:01:26 PM »
Adrian, we could end this issue in an easy way.

I think we need two kind of law.

One for Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists and Atheists and another one for Nazis and Muslims.

For the first group of people I agree with the fact, that torture is no option. But the second group is another issue. Here is imo everything allowed.

This is not only because they deserve it for shure only because they are members of this groups, but it has something to do with their psychology. They didn't act sane, but are very fanatic and to kill even one of their "enemies" (in fact all people, who are not members of their special group) is for them worth more than their own lives.

You can see this in the Nazi symbols like skulls and bones as well as in the black colour of the SS uniforms.
You can see this too in the (nearly) apotheose of islamic suicide bombers, or in their insane diplomatically behaviour in the last 50 years.

In addition to this the average Muslim on the street is acting crazy as well. He is always right and all others are wrong.

Leon de Winter has written about the absence of any self-critical reflection in the Muslim community in the Netherlands.

Muslims as well as Nazis are no normal people with a certain possibility of free choice. They have to do like they do and are shurly unable to reflect their evil deeds.

So you can't judge them with our western law. This is basically for Jews and Christians, who know what self-reflection, right and wrong is.

I don't listed self haters, bolschewists etc. in the second category, because althrough they are evil, they are able to reflect their behaviour. They are evil, but they are also hedonistic and love their freedom and good life more than everything. So the normal law is sufficient for them.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2009, 02:23:03 PM »
Adrian, we could end this issue in an easy way.

I think we need two kind of law.

One for Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists and Atheists and another one for Nazis and Muslims.

For the first group of people I agree with the fact, that torture is no option. But the second group is another issue. Here is imo everything allowed.

This is not only because they deserve it for shure only because they are members of this groups, but it has something to do with their psychology. They didn't act sane, but are very fanatic and to kill even one of their "enemies" (in fact all people, who are not members of their special group) is for them worth more than their own lives.

You can see this in the Nazi symbols like skulls and bones as well as in the black colour of the SS uniforms.
You can see this too in the (nearly) apotheose of islamic suicide bombers, or in their insane diplomatically behaviour in the last 50 years.

In addition to this the average Muslim on the street is acting crazy as well. He is always right and all others are wrong.

Leon de Winter has written about the absence of any self-critical reflection in the Muslim community in the Netherlands.

Muslims as well as Nazis are no normal people with a certain possibility of free choice. They have to do like they do and are shurly unable to reflect their evil deeds.

So you can't judge them with our western law. This is basically for Jews and Christians, who know what self-reflection, right and wrong is.

I don't listed self haters, bolschewists etc. in the second category, because althrough they are evil, they are able to reflect their behaviour. They are evil, but they are also hedonistic and love their freedom and good life more than everything. So the normal law is sufficient for them.

Well that sounds like a very radical proposal. Let me make a more modest proposal. The US President addresses the joint houses of Congress and declares that America is at war with Islamofascism. All funding of NGOs like CAIR and religious and educational institutions like schools and Mosques by Saudi Arabia is to be prohibited. It is made a Federal Felony offense for former US Ambassadors and former  CIA station chiefs to knowingly take up paid positions with agencies of Saudi Arabia. The US Army will be provided with a heavy armored personnel carrier based on the Abrahams MBT for urban high intensity warfare. The US Navy is to be provided with a carrier based fixed wing replacement for the Lockheed Viking anti-submarine aircraft. The US Government program to provide Saudi Arabia with a nuclear weapon is halted and a grand jury established to investigate this matter.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer   

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2009, 02:28:04 PM »
Of cause I agree with your points, but I think the main step towards victory is, that we are no more sorry about our measures against them, whatever the measures are. Our main weakness is empathy with them. Empathy is only something, that should be shown to people of our own civilization.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2009, 02:33:08 PM »
Adrian Wainer.... how were you able to infiltrate the secret lairs of the islamic qaranimals? Surely you had to to obtain this photo! Did you not fear for your life?

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2009, 02:42:30 PM »
Of cause I agree with your points, but I think the main step towards victory is, that we are no more sorry about our measures against them, whatever the measures are. Our main weakness is empathy with them. Empathy is only something, that should be shown to people of our own civilization.

If you want to have a War with over one thousand million Muslims you can do that but it is not going to be anything pretty and if one is going to do that, one should be pretty sure who one is fighting and why. You appear to talk about Christians and Muslims for example, as if it was like a "Cowboys and Indians" film and the good guys are the Christians and the bad guys are the Muslims, when it is a fact some of the most serious opponents of Islamofascism are observant Muslims and some of the biggest proponents of Islamofascism are Christians, like the Archbishop of Canterbury for instance.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer  

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2009, 02:49:44 PM »
Thats true he's insane the so called Archidiot of Canterbury he's a joke. Now about the the interrogations and what was learned     

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2009/04/exclusive-text-what-waterboarding.html 

Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Exclusive Text: What Waterboarding Revealed

Not one of the liberal pundits decrying the use of enhanced interrogation techniques (EITs) appears to have read the complete set of memos released by President Obama. I know this because I cannot find a single, plain-text version of the scanned memos anywhere on the web. And, the most critical section -- the results obtained from EITs -- is nowhere to be found.

Most of the anti-American leftists seems strangely incurious regarding the key question asked even at The Huffington Post: what did the enhanced interrogations reveal?

I herein present the actual results of the EITs as described in the partially redacted 5/30/2005 memo (U.S. Department of Justice Office of Legal Counsel, MEMORANDUM FOB JOHN A. RIZZO, SENIOR DEPUTY GENERAL COUNSEL, CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY, "Re: Application of 'United States Obligation; Under Article 16 of the Convention Against Torture to Certain Techniques That May Be Used in the Interrogation of High Value al Qaeda Detainees'", originally classified TOP SECRET/NOFORN).

What follows is my transcription of the critical sections of the scans.

The CIA used the waterboard extensively in the interrogations of KSM and Zubaydah, but it did so only after it became clear that standard interrogation techniques were not working. Interrogators used enhanced techniques in the interrogation of il-Nashiri with notable results as early as the first day. See IG Report at 35-36. Twelve days into the interrogation, the CIA subjected al-Nashiri to one session of the waterboard during which water was applied two times...

Indeed, before the CIA used enhanced techniques in the interrogation of KSM, KSM resisted giving any answers to questions about future attacks, simply noting, "Soon, you will know"...

...Zubaydah himself explained with respect to enhanced techniques, "brothers who are captured and interrogated are permitted by Allah to provide information when they believe they have 'reached the limit of their ability to withhold It' in the face of psychological and physical hardships." ...indeed, we understand that since the use of enhanced techniques, "KSM and Abu Zubaydah have been pivotal sources because of their ability and willingness to provide their analysis and speculation about the capabilities, methodologies, and mindsets of terrorists..."

...You have informed us that the interrogation of KSM — once enhanced techniques were employed — led to the discovery- of a KSM plot, the "Second Wave," "to use East Asian operatives to crash a hijacked airline into" a building in Los Angeles, Effectiveness Memo at 3...

...You have informed us that information obtained from KSM also led to the capture of Riduan bin Isomuddin, better known as Hambali, and the discovery of the Guraba Cell, a 17-member Jemaah Islamiyah cell tasked with executing the "Second Wave" See id. at 3-4: CIA Directorate of Intelligence, Al-Qa'ida's Ties to Other Key Terror Groups: Terrorists Links In a Chain 2 (Aug. 28, 2003). More specifically, we understand that KSM admitted that he had [REDACTED] large sum of money to an al Qaeda associate See Fax from [REDACTED]... DCI Counterterrorism Center, Briefing Notes on the [REDACTED] Reporting at 1 (Apr. 1 5, 2005) ('Briefing Notes")...

Khan subsequently identified the associate (Zubair), who was then captured. Zubair, in turn, provided Information that led to the arrest of Hambali Set id. The information acquired from these captures allowed CIA interrogators to pose more specific questions to KSM, which led the CIA to Hambali's brother, al-Hadi. Using information obtained from multiple sources, al-Hadi was captured, and he subsequently identified the Guraba cell. See id at 1-2 With the aid of this additional information, interrogations of Hambali confirmed much of what was learned from KSM...

Interrogations of Zubaydah — again, once enhanced techniques were employed — furnished detailed information regarding al Qaeda's "organizational structure, key operatives, and modus operandi" and identified KSM as the mastermind of the September 11 attacks. See Brieflng Notes at 4. You have informed us that Zubaydah also "provided significant information on two operatives, [including] Jose Padilla[,] who planned to build and detonate a 'dirty bomb' in the Washington DC area." Effectiveness Memo at 4. Zubaydah and KSM have also supplied important information about al-Zarqawi and his network...

[Ed: important footnote, partially redacted, reads: We discuss only a small fraction of the important intelligence CIA interrogators have obtained from KSM.]

More generally, the CIA has informed us that, since March 2002, the intelligence derived from CIA detainees has resulted in more 6,000 intelligence reports and in 2004 accounted for approximately half of CTC's reporting on al Qaeda. See Briefing Notes at 1; see also... report at 86 (noting that from September 11, 2001 through April 2003, the CIA "produced over 3,000 intelligence reports from" a few high value detainees). You have informed us that the substantial majority of this intelligence has come from detainees subjected to enhanced interrogation techniques...

...In addition, the CIA advises us that program has been virtually indispensable [unreadable] actionable intelligence than other forms of collection [REDACTED].

The terrorists who KSM ratted out include: Majid Khan, Hambali, Rusman “Gun Gun” Gunawan, Yazid Suffat, Jose Padilla, and Lyman Faris.

Hambali, to choose only one of these animals, coordinated the first Bali nightclub bombing on October 12, 2002. It killed 202 and injured 209, including 89 Australians and seven Americans.

Hambali also led the bombings of 30 churches across Indonesia in 2000 during Christmas Eve services -- which killed 17 -- and helped fund the August 5, 2003, Jakarta Marriott Hotel attack that killed 11 and wounded 150.

And now even columnists at the Huffington Post are asking "What would you not do to stop a nuke"?

To put things in simple terms for any "progressives" reading along, here's what the EITs revealed after 3,000 American civilians were slaughtered in cold blood by Al Qaeda:

• FACT: EITs produced 3,000 of the 6,000 critical counter-terror intelligence reports only after normal techniques had proven fruitless;

• FACT: EITs used on Zubaydah revealed KSM's identity as a mastermind behind the 9/11 attacks;

• FACT: KSM ratted out a number of mass-murderers including Hambali;

• FACT: Hambali's brother ratted out a cell bent on "9/11 Wave 2" on the West Coast;

• FACT: Zubaydah also revealed Padilla and his plan to detonate a simplistic dirty bomb in Washington, DC;

So, drones, you can either believe the CIA forged 3,000 documents and magically captured mass-murderers without EITs... or you can believe the truth. And here's a warning:

Any attempts to investigate or prosecute attorneys or officials in the Bush administration will be exposed for what they are: political witch-hunts, motivated by Obama's endless campaign against George W. Bush that masks his complete, utter inability to govern the United States of America.

And what goes around, comes around.

Related: Obama's director of national intelligence affirms the value of EITs (Hugh Hewitt) and Rogue's Gallery (NRO)

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2009, 02:50:27 PM »

If you want to have a War with over one thousand million Muslims you can do that but it is not going to be anything pretty and if one is going to do that, one should be pretty sure who one is fighting and why. You appear to talk about Christians and Muslims for example, as if it was like a "Cowboys and Indians" film and the good guys are the Christians and the bad guys are the Muslims, when it is a fact some of the most serious opponents of Islamofascism are observant Muslims and some of the biggest proponents of Islamofascism are Christians, like the Archbishop of Canterbury for instance.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer  

Observant Muslims are opponents of islamofacism?

I don't think so. The opponents are mostly people that leave Islam.

But bolschewiks like the arch-bishop of Canterbury are certainly a problem.

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2009, 03:00:35 PM »
Adrian Wainer.... how were you able to infiltrate the secret lairs of the islamic qaranimals? Surely you had to to obtain this photo! Did you not fear for your life?

Well I did not obtain it directly but it was provided by an informant qaranimal, as amongst the qaranimals there are different factions, for example some qaranimals believe that qaran instructs them that Israel is rightfully the territory of the Jewish people.

On a more serious note as regards undercover filming the following was shot by members of the BNP at presumably some risk to themselves.  

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2009, 03:11:50 PM »

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer  

I don't think so. The opponents are mostly people that leave Islam.

But bolschewiks like the arch-bishop of Canterbury are certainly a problem.

Quote from: Pheasant

What about this guy?

Quote from: Pheasant
But bolschewiks like the arch-bishop of Canterbury are certainly a problem

The Archbishop of Canterbury gives the appearance of being leftist for public consumption, what he really is a Christian Fascist who is seeking an alliance with Islamofascists.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer 

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2009, 03:25:24 PM »
Adrian, I know about the different streams in Islam.

But the truth is, that the Wahabis are the true Islam. Some people call them Salafia too.

Sufi, Alevi and Amaddiya Muslims are according to Sunna and Quran heretics. I have nothing against this movements and of cause I am not hostile to them.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2009, 03:27:02 PM »
Hussein's intelligence chief says interrogation of rodents helped

Surely he misspoke!! How could something good ever come from such barbaric, inhumane treatment of the peaceful followers of Islam? I mean how could anyone pour water on someone like that? What have the peace loving pisslamists ever done to deserve this? They treat all others including our people with nothing but respect and dignity yet we invade their Islamic paradise and force our infidel ways upon them. As an American I feel so inferior in comparison. G*d bless the new Messiah! All of you ignorant people just aren't on the same level as the elitist "progressives" and Obama. Stop being so bitter, put down your guns, Bibles, and your Talmud. Don't resent something just because you aren't sophisticated and educated enough to understand it. Just give him a chance, all he is asking is to nationalize virtually the whole private sector and dictate our income levels through "fair" taxation. Oh, and private property, you need to grow up and realize that government owns everything, even us! Be honored to work 9 or 10 months out of the year for your Uncle Sam, or is it Uncle Sammie now that the chosen one is in control? I cannot wait till the "cyber-security czar" starts cleaning this hateful, bigoted, un-patriotic place up! You 13.3 million Jews cannot control the 7 billion world population any longer, just because the rest of us are the minority! A billion is close to or less than a million, right? I mean, grand master obama is cutting 100 million dollars from the budget, that is more than the 1, 2, 3, 4 trillion dollars of the working people's money he is adding to it right? After all, he did give 95% of us tax cuts. He cut taxes so much, you don't even have to work in order to get a refund. Well, I have shamed you guys enough for now. Feel free to beg for forgiveness.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2009, 03:27:20 PM »
About the Arch idiot from the times                   

http://timescolumns.typepad.com/gledhill/2008/02/has-the-archbis.html

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2009, 03:41:35 PM »
Adrian, I know about the different streams in Islam.

But the truth is, that the Wahabis are the true Islam. Some people call them Salafia too.

Sufi, Alevi and Amaddiya Muslims are according to Sunna and Quran heretics. I have nothing against this movements and of cause I am not hostile to them.

With the greatest respect you are wrong, the Wahhabis are not Muslims. Wahhabis wish to call themselves Salafi and Salafists but their legitimacy in doing so is very doubtful. Sufi Islam is a hugely mainstream Muslim tradition, which because of Saudi oil money and support from the likes of the American and British Governments for Saudi Wahhabism, has been pushed from the mainstream of Islam to the fringes. What is true, is that there is a traditional and long established interpretation of Sunni Islam, which on many points but not all, concurs with Wahhabism and which is very vicious and which can lay legitimate claim to being the true Islam, in competition with Sufi Islam's claim to be the true Islam.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2009, 03:53:02 PM »
About the Arch idiot from the times                   

http://timescolumns.typepad.com/gledhill/2008/02/has-the-archbis.html

But I do not think he is idiot, I think what he is actually doing is very clever. His Church is losing power, so what I think he is attempting to do is have Muslims seize complete control of the British State, make Islam the State Church and then he can jump ship and become a senior Muslim Imam in Britain.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2009, 04:02:11 PM »
Adrian I challenge you to debate.

I will take the side of the Wahabi quranimals.

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2009, 04:05:49 PM »

Right you are on, do you want to do it here or would you prefer to start a new thread? Personally I think a new thread would be better.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2009, 04:08:37 PM »

Right you are on, do you want to do it here or would you prefer to start a new thread? Personally I think a new thread would be better.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

Please start a new thread.  :)

I give you the opening statement.

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2009, 04:14:53 PM »

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

Please start a new thread.  :)

I give you the opening statement.

Thank you. Here's the link to the new thread.

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,34044.0.html

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 04:41:35 PM by Adrian Wainer »