Author Topic: The Taliban extend hold, advance near Pakistan capital  (Read 1069 times)

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
The Taliban extend hold, advance near Pakistan capital
« on: April 22, 2009, 03:54:09 PM »
any one hear of this?

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: The Taliban extend hold, advance near Pakistan capital
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 05:48:54 PM »
18chai,

I did not heat about this.
Where did you hear about this?

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 06:10:00 PM »

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 06:43:34 PM »
18chai,

Thanks for the link.
I did not work today and was watching several news stations and this hasn't been reported.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 07:52:32 PM »
The Muslamic hardliner terrorists like Talibans operate firstly in the manner of ripples, when they see the suitable opportunity they change in to waves and capture and build their strongholds. Then they again start expanding alternately as ripples and waves.

Taliban get success because almost all Muslamic citizens love them by hearts but pretend to be afraid of them and apparently seem to be opposing them. So when ripples are forming, they start shouting loudly against the Taliban, but when the waves come, they either surrender calmly or run away thus creating a panic in the favor of further Taliban expansion.

At this @ they may be capturing Papistan666 within 4 months approximately.   
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2009, 03:57:22 PM »
Just for sake of conversation, I ran from link to link to link about this story, and I was struck by two observations:

- The interest in this story seems to be entirely from overseas, so I must guess that the D.C. press corps does not want to interfere with the work of our Groveler-in-Chief.  And,

- I saw no mention that Pakistan has nuclear weapons, much less a frank discussion about securing those weapons.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2009, 07:28:37 PM »
The Muslamic hardliner terrorists like Talibans operate firstly in the manner of ripples, when they see the suitable opportunity they change in to waves and capture and build their strongholds. Then they again start expanding alternately as ripples and waves.

Taliban get success because almost all Muslamic citizens love them by hearts but pretend to be afraid of them and apparently seem to be opposing them. So when ripples are forming, they start shouting loudly against the Taliban, but when the waves come, they either surrender calmly or run away thus creating a panic in the favor of further Taliban expansion.

At this @ they may be capturing Papistan666 within 4 months approximately.   

Lets not worry.  Hillary will give another strongly worded speech about the importance of diplomacy and cooperation.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2009, 10:17:56 AM »
We need to secure those nukes ASAP.  The United States should support an India-led invasion of Pakistan.  Too bad our president might as well be a member of the Taliban, which he thinks contains "moderate elements".

The United States supported India-led invasion of Pakistan should be the best possible option. However I think that the time for the same or even for the United States supported Israel-led invasion of Iran has already timed out except for the will of Hashem.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2009, 01:16:50 PM »
What are you guys so worried about?  I'm sure that the UN will deliberate on this for the next few weeks and then pass a resolution condemning the Taliban's actions.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2009, 03:52:23 PM »
In 1947-48 if Indians instead of marching to UN had directly marched to Rawalpindi, then there had been no so-called Papistan and Kashmir problems.

Now this problem is still hanging in the backyards of UN.