Author Topic: Texas wants to leave the union  (Read 2407 times)

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
Texas wants to leave the union
« on: April 22, 2009, 03:57:15 PM »
This might be good to stop the kokaratchas from invading the US , as they will then have to cross 2 different borders and obviously the US is doing a very bad job of keeping them out.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Texas wants to leave the union
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 04:02:09 PM »
This might be good to stop the kokaratchas from invading the US , as they will then have to cross 2 different borders and obviously the US is doing a very bad job of keeping them out.

If Texas secedes, i'm moving there asap.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 05:56:26 PM »
This has been floating around for about two weeks.

The Gov. Of Texas has had it with the government.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 06:00:59 PM »
I've been toying with the idea of moving to Texas, no joke. I like Texas, they respect the Constitution in that state. Another huge plus is that I get to change my username on this forum to "Tex"  ;D

By the way, I really like Rick Perry, waddaya think, Rick Perry 2012?
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 09:02:23 PM »
   Texas is one of the places I would live because to the no income tax and nice weather.
   What I would love to see is a state that not only does not charge income tax, but refunds federal income taxes. At least a small portion. If the state taxed zero merit benefits such as welfare, food stamps and public housing, that money could go to a federal tax refund fund for texas residents.
   This would have to be a refund in proportion to what the tax payers put in and not one of those stimulus checks that people waste as soon as they get. They could raise the sales tax. At least the illegals would have to pay their share of the expenses that are really needed to run a government. Precedence for this is Puerto Rico. For a while Puerto Rico received all sorts of federal benefits without having to pay federal taxes. I don't know what the situation is now, but at least they have to pay something since they kicked our military out of a base and lost revenue as a result.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2009, 09:06:17 PM »
i have been to texas it was a nice place. Didn't see that many muzzies either

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2009, 09:21:26 PM »
I don't hate it but there are a lot of psycho ranchers there who will shoot you if you hike on their property. Not really a great state for nature fans--there is virtually no "open space" that is not private.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2009, 09:39:32 PM »

They can still come across in California and Arizona... Even if Texas suceeds it will not stop illegal immigration.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2009, 10:45:13 PM »
I've been toying with the idea of moving to Texas, no joke. I like Texas, they respect the Constitution in that state. Another huge plus is that I get to change my username on this forum to "Tex"  ;D

NewYorker,

I like this photo you posted.
Thanks.....

Moshe92

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2009, 10:49:34 PM »

I have seen a shirt like that except with a picture of Robert E. Lee.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2009, 01:52:29 AM »
Texas seems like such a nice state to live in.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2009, 02:38:56 AM »
Got speed to Texas!!!!!!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2009, 02:46:00 AM »
Love Texas politics, hate Texas weather.. I would love to move there but I couldn't handle that heat  :'(

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2009, 04:37:45 AM »
   Texas is one of the places I would live because to the no income tax and nice weather.

Not so nice in the summer, and of course there's the threat of hurricanes every year if you live on the coast, but the rest of the year it's pretty nice. I had to be offline for a while because of Hurricane Ike. I was so happy though when I came back I saw the wonderful people of JTF had prayed for me and the other Texas JTF members!

What I would love to see is a state that not only does not charge income tax, but refunds federal income taxes. At least a small portion. If the state taxed zero merit benefits such as welfare, food stamps and public housing, that money could go to a federal tax refund fund for texas residents.

Texas can't afford to do that, the MAJORITY of the population is either illegal immigrants, or "U.S. citizen" kids and grandkids of illegal immigrants. Many of those families are on WIC and other assistance programs that don't ask about citizenship status. I think the worst thing of all is that many of the invaders do have citizenship status because they were born on this side of the border even though they're completely loyal to their home countries, primarily Mexico, and not the U.S. or Texas. If Texas secedes then we will automatically have a majority of the people who are loyal to Mexico and not to Texas, with no help from the U.S. government. It will not be long until the Mexican army is back and Texas gets taken over if that happens. That's one major reason why I'm against secession.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2009, 06:24:09 AM »
Many of those families are on WIC and other assistance programs that don't ask about citizenship status.

As I said. Texas can cease any state portion of WIC and can also heavily tax any portion that residents take from federal funds. I know this probably won't happen but I would love to see it happen. Did you know that people on food stamps receive free cell phones? It is disguised as something for safety.

https://www.safelinkwireless.com/EnrollmentPublic/home.aspx

Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2009, 01:17:11 PM »
Texas isn't going anywhere...this state won't be successful in its cessetion.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2009, 01:59:49 PM »
Love Texas politics, hate Texas weather.. I would love to move there but I couldn't handle that heat  :'(

I agree man!!  I cant hadle hot weather for some reason.  I would melt.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2009, 03:32:57 PM »
Many of those families are on WIC and other assistance programs that don't ask about citizenship status.

As I said. Texas can cease any state portion of WIC and can also heavily tax any portion that residents take from federal funds. I know this probably won't happen but I would love to see it happen. Did you know that people on food stamps receive free cell phones? It is disguised as something for safety.

https://www.safelinkwireless.com/EnrollmentPublic/home.aspx

I didn't know about the free cell phones but if it's something for safety it ought to be programmed only to call the local emergency services, 911, police non-emergency number, the nearest hospital, and their own landline phone. Any other numbers should have to be approved by a board.

Maybe the person's doctor or dentist could be on the list of approved calls, that's the only other thing I can think of. I never understood how [censored] using food stamps could afford to chatter all day on their cell phones with their best buddy Shaylanda and yet they say they can't afford food without help. I thought they were probably selling drugs or stealing the money, but maybe some of them are using that program to get the free cell phones.

Anyway back to the illegals and their kids and grandkids. Remember I said that they make up a majority demographic in TX. White people in TX don't have to speculate about what it is like to be a minority. We live it every day, and it's getting worse as time goes on. Once the little Mexican girls turn 15 or 16 they start having kids and they have several. I've seen many families with 4-6 small children all babbling in Spanish together. Some of them start younger than 15 or 16. I hear "Poppy" cried out a lot more from little kids than I hear "Dad" or "Daddy".

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2009, 07:11:27 AM »
One of the downsides of Texas ever succeeding would be that the Democrats would gain a huge advantage in the general election.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2009, 07:16:58 AM »

We don't have a lot of musscums but we have a lot of Mexicans.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Benjamin_D

• Junior JTFer
  • Hatikva
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2009, 10:33:33 AM »
I pray they succeede!!!!!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2009, 10:42:38 AM »
With secession of Texas, all other states may be under a perpetual fear of being permanently taken over by the left wing.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2009, 12:52:32 PM »
Many Mexicans are really great people and some of the Mexican ladies I've known have had the biggest hearts. They also have really great food. I don't think I would be very happy at all if I could never have Mexican food again. I'm trying to learn to cook some of it myself though. I'll always remember one time when I was in elementary school and I injured myself by hitting my head really hard on some equipment on the playground. My white teacher didn't even notice or seem to care, but this little  Mexican girl named Maria talked to me and kept me from passing out and helped me up. I will never forget her because she was really a great friend and she helped me when I was bawling my eyes out and no one else did.  Also in my jobs some of the people who worked the hardest and best were Mexican.

I don't really have a problem with Mexican people as a people. I just have to say though that I think that if someone moves to this country they need to be loyal to the USA, they need to speak English properly, and they need to be in tune with American culture and values. Also they should come here legally, not illegally. Having such a flood of immigrants allows them to build crime-filled barrios and spurs movements like AZTLAN and other such silliness that causes hatred toward the white Americans. They wave the Mexican flag instead of the American flag, and they call this part of Mexico instead of America. Looking around I would think it was Mexico sometimes.

I also have to be honest, I would like America to be majority white, but I don't think it has to be all white. However the huge flood of immigrants because of the illegal immigration issue gives them no time to assimilate into the American way of life. I think some of them would make excellent citizens but they need to do it the right way and there needs to be limit imposed every year on how many are allowed in from other countries.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2009, 12:57:59 PM »

We don't have a lot of musscums but we have a lot of Mexicans.

I didn't know you were in TX. One day I'd like to host a Texas JTF meeting. Not right now though because I'm way too busy to do anything like that, but if there are enough members in TX that would be really fun.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2009, 04:12:24 AM »
Texas isn't going anywhere...this state won't be successful in its cessetion.
It sounds like a great idea at face value however in the long run Texas could never survive on its own with a neighbor like Mexico.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years