Author Topic: Sheik-Owned Media Demonizes Serb Suspect in Nightclub Fight  (Read 2157 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Sheik-Owned Media Demonizes Serb Suspect in Nightclub Fight
« on: April 22, 2009, 06:06:05 PM »
"Victim" of Nightclub Attack Has No Ill Will Towards Suspect

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090422/ap_on_re_us/us_student_assault

When was the last time that a Muslim Nazi suspect in a violent crime was ever identified by religion or nationality? Name one time. I have no sympathy whatsoever for this little German wiener who danced with another man's girlfriend in public and then had the cojones to defend his actions. The pathetic, self-hating thing is how the Serbian government is handling the case.

SerbAvenger

Quote from: Yahoo News
Beaten NY student unconcerned with Serbian suspect
By Verena Dobnik, Associated Press Writer – 26 mins ago

NEW YORK – A New York college student beaten into a coma in a case that reached the highest levels of the U.S. government said Wednesday that although he's now speech-impaired, he doesn't hate the young Serb facing trial in the vicious attack.

Flanked by his parents and doctors, Bryan Steinhauer spoke in public for the first time since he was beaten nearly to death last May.

The 22-year-old from Brooklyn said at a news conference at Mount Sinai Medical Center that he's "just a normal guy stuck in a bad situation who kept a positive attitude and kept my head held high."

"So please don't feel sad for me because struggle brings strength; tragedy leads to wisdom," he said.

The suspect in the attack near upstate Binghamton University is former college basketball player Miladin Kovacevic, who jumped bail and fled to Serbia. The 6-foot-9, 260-pound Kovacevic was accused of assaulting the 130-pound Steinhauer in a Binghamton bar, repeatedly kicking him in the chest and head.

Witnesses told police that the two men had exchanged harsh words after Steinhauer danced with the girlfriend of one of Kovacevic's friends.

The case strained relations between the United States and Serbia. Hillary Rodham Clinton intervened, first as U.S. senator and later as secretary of state, as did Sen. Charles Schumer, to make sure Kovacevic was prosecuted.

Steinhauer awoke from his coma in August, three months after the beating that left him with skull fractures and a severe brain injury.

He weighed less than 100 pounds, could not speak or walk, and was fed through a tube, doctors said Wednesday.

"He had hemorrhages and contusions affecting almost every lobe of his brain," said Dr. Brian Greenwald, who led the rehabilitation.

But the young man surprised even his doctors, working hard to overcome the almost impossible odds.

"I had a second birth and raising at Mount Sinai," he said. "The attention I've received has brought me into contact with so many amazing people."

Crisply dressed in a suit and tie and smiling, he thanked his medical team and his parents, planting a kiss on the cheek of his mother, Marlene Steinhauer. She sat at his side along with his father, Richard Steinhauer. Bryan is their only child.

As he answered reporters' questions, he spoke haltingly and with difficulty, but his thinking appeared to be clear and he managed to joke throughout the news conference.

The first thing he did when he was released from the hospital in December, using a walker? He went looking "for a better job," he deadpanned.

Last year, as the Binghamton honors student about to graduate, he already had an accounting job lined up; he has since gotten his bachelor's diploma.

In addition to eventually starting work, he said his ambition is to crusade for others who are not receiving the kind of world-class care he got.

"In the future, I aim to inspire people to fight for those who fall through the cracks of our health care system," Steinhauer said. "Nothing is more important than restoring people's health."

Doctors said they don't know exactly how much more progress he would make in his rehabilitation, but "the sky is the limit," said Dr. Kristjan Ragnarsson, head of rehabilitation medicine at Mount Sinai.

As for Kovacevic, Stainhauer said, he doesn't spend much time thinking about the Serbian suspect, who was out on $100,000 bail in June when he apparently used an illegally issued passport from the Serbian Embassy to flee to Serbia.

The Serbian government has paid the Steinhauer family $900,000 as part of a deal to prosecute Kovacevic in Serbia.

"Thankfully, I'm not full of hate," Steinhauer said. "If anyone could have felt bad for themselves and sulked all day, it could have been me.

"Yet if that was the case," he added, "I'd have to come here in a wheelchair and spell out my words on an alphabet sheet."

Offline Nadav

• Full JTFer
Re: Sheik-Owned Media Demonizes Serb Suspect in Nightclub Fight
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 06:12:09 PM »
How can you defend this anti-semite. He violently beat up a Jew who did nothing to him. I remember this case.

You should of seen his facebook page. Littered with comments saying 'the Jew deserved it.' And a bunch of other anti-Semitic comments. With this animal replying thanks for the support.

That bastard needs to go to jail for a very very long time.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 06:14:22 PM »
What in the world are you talking about?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 06:16:05 PM »

That bastard needs to go to jail for a very very long time.
All I see here is a vast screed of typical Muzzie comments in Albanian and Croatian bashing the Serbs. You call this newsworthy?

Offline Nadav

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 06:22:49 PM »
Bryan Steinhauer is a Jew who was violently beat up by this anti-Semitic animal who he did nothing to. How on earth are you defending him?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2009, 06:25:53 PM »
He has a GERMAN name; where do you get that he was Jewish?

Two drunk guys had a fight in a nightclub; the smaller one lost. How is this an anti-Semitic attack?

Offline Nadav

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2009, 06:35:56 PM »
SA, don't be thick. Save yourself the embarrassment and close this thread.

You have just opened a thread in support of a vicious anti-Semite. Why would you be a member of a forum called the Jewish Task Force and support this anti-Semitic beast? To be fair, I'll assume you just didn't anything about the case. Next time be well informed before you jump the gun.

Bryan Steinhauer is a young Jewish college student who was beat up by this animal. The anti-Semite Mladin is 6 foot 9 inches and Bryan is just 5 foot 6 inches. He viciously beat him up giving him brain damage. This is something that will never go away. I'd copy some of the facebook comments here but they are too vile to even put up.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2009, 06:37:53 PM »
You haven't provided any links that he is Jewish, that these anti-Semitic remarks took place, nothing. Everybody knows you're a troll Clockwork. It's time to give it up.

And judging by your pathological hatred for Serbs and Hispanics (who you refer to as "Mexicans"), I wouldn't be surprised if you are a Croat WN Ustasha member or sympathizer.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2009, 06:38:49 PM »
I'm not sure but I think the author might be a Croat. Anyhow, she's written a lot on the Yugoslav Wars and of course Anti-Serbian propaganda.

The first impression I get from the story is that the level of violence used by Kovacevic and his two buddies was excessive. I highly doubt that the amount of physical abused was necessary. One guy's 6'9'' the other 5'9''. To put someone in a coma and nearly kill them because of a silly thing like that is ridiculous. Wether he is guilty or not, that guy's a coward for fleeing. He should have acted like a man and faced the consequences. Whatever someone's ethnicity might be, it is absolutely unnaceptable to act in such a way.

Offline Nadav

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2009, 06:42:34 PM »
It's a fact he is Jewish. Look it up.

Here is a comment left on his facebook page:
Some comments on his page:

oviously you did not read my statement let me post it once again

that jew grabbed his buddies girlfriend by the ass they told him to stop and he started arguing and threw a punch at his buddy and at miladin so they knocked the [censored] out of him and that jew he knocked isnt unconsious he was put in a MEDICAL COMA beacuse of DRUG AND ALCOHAL OVERDOSES hes freely walking on the streets today with no problems at all
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=37153082976#/wall.php?id=37153082976&page=52&hash=784d11b1455d9fa2c8e3adb06ad7be67

If you support anti-Semitic beasts like this you shouldn't even be on this forum.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2009, 06:43:02 PM »
I'm not saying he shouldn't face charges--just that the fight appears to have arisen consensually and that the victim was far from innocent. I will repeat--I do not have any sympathy for this victim. He was not mugged in an alley by a gang of schvartzes. He danced with another man's girlfriend and refused to back down. What he did was stupid. I'm sure both he and the perp were drunk. I don't have sympathy for either one, but I don't like the media using this case as an excuse to bash Serbs yet again.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2009, 06:44:53 PM »
It only takes a few hits to put someone in a coma when they are lying on the ground. I do think the serb basketball player meant to hit and hurt him.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2009, 06:46:14 PM »
The idiot Serb's buddies were two Bosnian Muslims. It was the Muzzie's gf.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/06302008/news/regionalnews/heartbreak_laugh_117842.htm

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2009, 06:46:55 PM »

that jew grabbed his buddies girlfriend by the donkey they told him to stop and he started arguing and threw a punch at his buddy and at miladin so they knocked the drek out of him and that jew he knocked isnt unconsious he was put in a MEDICAL COMA beacuse of DRUG AND ALCOHAL OVERDOSES hes freely walking on the streets today with no problems at all
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=37153082976#/wall.php?id=37153082976&page=52&hash=784d11b1455d9fa2c8e3adb06ad7be67

If you support anti-Semitic beasts like this you shouldn't even be on this forum.
Anybody could have written those comments. How do you know he is Jewish? How did you know about this obscure Facebook group and these comments on it? This seems very fishy Clockwork.

Given your level of obsession with this topic and Serbs in general, how do I know that you didn't make those comments using another SN? You're Nadav here, ACO on Guzofsky's "forum"... I can only wonder what your screenname on VNN and the Ron Paul forums is. And you didn't argue with my suggestion that you could in fact be a Croat troll.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2009, 06:48:01 PM »
SerbAvenger, just search the guy's name and "Jewish" you'll get tons of results.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2009, 06:49:19 PM »
The idiot Serb's buddies were two Bosnian Muslims. It was the Muzzie's gf.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/06302008/news/regionalnews/heartbreak_laugh_117842.htm
So, he is a self-hating Serb. I'm not really surprised by this, as a lot of Serbs unfortunately are, but what does this prove? I don't feel sorry for him, but I don't feel sorry for the smaller German-American man who was beaten either. They were both being a couple of drunk idiots.

What Serbia does to him is their business, but I don't think Serbia should fry this guy, as stupid as he is, just because the U.S. government demands that they do.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2009, 06:50:21 PM »
SerbAvenger, just search the guy's name and "Jewish" you'll get tons of results.
I will take your word for it then that he is Jewish. The Yahoo article did not mention that he was. I'd like to know how his religion was determined though. Did he actually SAY he was Jewish?

Offline Nadav

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2009, 06:53:18 PM »

that jew grabbed his buddies girlfriend by the donkey they told him to stop and he started arguing and threw a punch at his buddy and at miladin so they knocked the drek out of him and that jew he knocked isnt unconsious he was put in a MEDICAL COMA beacuse of DRUG AND ALCOHAL OVERDOSES hes freely walking on the streets today with no problems at all

Anybody could have written those comments. How do you know he is Jewish? How did you know about this obscure Facebook group and these comments on it? This seems very fishy Clockwork.

Given your level of obsession with this topic and Serbs in general, how do I know that you didn't make those comments using another SN? You're Nadav here, ACO on Guzofsky's "forum"... I can only wonder what your screenname on VNN and the Ron Paul forums is. And you didn't argue with my suggestion that you could in fact be a Croat troll.
You are in support of an anti-Semitic thug you animal. You are a Mexican wannabe Serb who has taken the obsession of a different nationality too far. You are on his level. And of course people on this forum will still view you as a friend of the Jewish people, you are a phony.

Anyone that puts his hands on a Jew deserves death. Any of his supporters should be put to death as well.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2009, 06:56:51 PM »
You are in support of an anti-Semitic thug you animal. You are a Mexican wannabe Serb who has taken the obsession of a different nationality too far. You are on his level. And of course people on this forum will still view you as a friend of the Jewish people, you are a phony.
You are obviously a WN troll, probably a Croat, who pretends to be Jewish on all the Jewish forums so that you can try to turn Jews against Serbs. We've had plenty of Croat Ustasha trolls here. We can smell your type a mile away. So, what's your StørmFrønt screenname?

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2009, 06:56:59 PM »
No but I think the NY Post article and others say he is. The YouTube video as well.

But even if the guy was Jewish, it's not like the idiot knew he was when he attacked him. The guy started coming on and wanted to dance with the Muslim's girlfriend and after that the two Muslims started attacking him and the Serb joined his friends and landed the hardest beatings of the three. At least that's how it seems.

The guy's an idiot, a moron since his best friends are Bosnian Muslims. I'm pretty sure he didn't attack the guy cause he was Jewish but because he's an uncivilized pig and came in defense of his two buddies.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2009, 07:00:09 PM »
No but I think the NY Post article and others say he is. The YouTube video as well.

But even if the guy was Jewish, it's not like the idiot knew he was when he attacked him. The guy started coming on and wanted to dance with the Muslim's girlfriend and after that the two Muslims started attacking him and the Serb joined his friends and landed the hardest beatings of the three. At least that's how it seems.

The guy's an idiot, a moron since his best friends are Bosnian Muslims. I'm pretty sure he didn't attack the guy cause he was Jewish but because he's an uncivilized pig and came in defense of his two buddies.
That is a fair enough explanation. I will repeat that I don't feel sorry for anybody here. We have four idiots here (five counting the nasty shiksa that this supposed Jew was dancing with). There are no winners here, just losers (figuratively and literally). I will continue to point out any occasion where the media is finding some excuse to bash Serbs.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2009, 07:05:42 PM »
I agree to a certain point about you and I do think some media are taking this too far and using the opportunity to demonize Serbs.

But I have no sympathy for the guy. To violently beat up someone who is much much weaker than you is inexcusable. Sadly, I think a lot of Serbs will support his actions simply because he's a Serb and because of the fact that he's an American citizen and that the U.S. wants him extradited so badly. It kinda plays out in the emotion of a lot of Serbs because of the frail U.S.-Serbian relations and anti-American sentiment.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2009, 07:45:55 PM »
I could care less about the topic being discussed. What i cant stand is the fact that the same person has yet again launched racist attacks against the righteous gentile chaimfan. This has to be stopped.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Nadav

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2009, 07:47:20 PM »
I could care less about the topic being discussed. What i cant stand is the fact that the same person has yet again launched racist attacks against the righteous gentile chaimfan. This has to be stopped.
Of course you don't care. You'd rather defend a Mexican than your fellow Jew who was violently beaten up by an anti-Semitic beast. You should be ashamed.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2009, 08:16:08 PM »
Of course you don't care. You'd rather defend a Mexican than your fellow Jew who was violently beaten up by an anti-Semitic beast. You should be ashamed.

Stop calling him a "mexican." Cant you see how offensive that is? For the sake of this forum, stop launching these attacks. No matter how strongly you disagree with CF, their is no reason to perpetrate this type of personal attack.
I am urinating on a Koran.