Author Topic: Response To the Jew-hating Censors on Zootube: Great video by a friend of JTF!  (Read 997 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Response To the Jew-hating pro-Muslim Nazi Censors on Zootube: Great new video by a wonderful friend of JTF!!!

Please note that this video was produced as a response to Zootube constantly taking down videos and channels critical of Islamic-Nazism.

My OmegaTimeLine channel was shut down merely for posting videos of Arab Muslim Nazis on al-Arabiya & al-Jazeera TV calling for genocide against Millions of Americans & Israeli Jews!

[Advisory:Some explicit language]

« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 09:08:20 AM by 4International »

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Great video! Rated and commented

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

G-d bless you brother CBPTH for supporting this great friend of JTF!

:) :) :fist: :fist: :israel: :usa: :usa+israel: :serbia:

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer

G-d bless you brother CBPTH for supporting this great friend of JTF!

:) :) :fist: :fist: :israel: :usa: :usa+israel: :serbia:

Thank you! God bless you too!  :fist: :usa+israel:

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Nicely done; don't let USA become communist country.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Also rated, 5 stars. Keep up the great work! ;)
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

THANK YOU brother Ultra Requete and ProudZionist for supporting this great video!!!!

G-d bless the both of you!!!!!

:fist: :fist: :israel: :usa: :usa+israel: :serbia: :fist: :fist:

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Great Video... 5 Stars!