Author Topic: Holocaust Against Iraqi Christians Continues Unabated  (Read 1493 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Holocaust Against Iraqi Christians Continues Unabated
« on: April 27, 2009, 07:50:18 PM »
Murder Spree Against Iraqi Christians in Mosul Rages On

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090427/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iraq

And if any U.S. soldier attempted to save these ancient Christian villages by shooting the rampaging jihadist mobs, we can all be certain that he or she would instantly face "war crimes" charges...

Quote from: Yahoo News
Iraqi archbishop decries Christian slayings
By YAHYA BARZANJI, Associated Press Writer

KIRKUK, Iraq – At two Christian homes, the gunmen used the same methods: point-blank fire that claimed three lives in a 30-minute span. The attacks left another outpost of Iraq's dwindling Christian community frightened Monday that it could become caught in the struggles over disputed Kirkuk.

"Innocent people who have no relation with politics and never harmed anyone were killed by terrorists in their homes just because they were Christians," Chaldean Archbishop Louis Sako told more than 600 mourners in this ethnically mixed city 180 miles north of the capital.

The motives behind the late Sunday attacks remained unclear, with suspicions mostly falling on Sunni insurgents linked to al-Qaida in Iraq.

But fear of reprisals and worries about vulnerability have become common themes for members of one of the world's oldest Christian homelands.

Iraq's Christians, who numbered about 1 million in the early 1980s, are now estimated at about half that as families flee warfare and extremist attacks that target their churches and homes.

The future of Kirkuk — an ethnic patchwork led by Kurds and Arabs — has become one of the most politically sensitive issues for Iraqi leaders and for U.S. military commanders preparing to withdraw their troops by the end of 2011.

The city is the hub of Iraq's northern oil fields and a key prize for both Kurds and the central government in Baghdad. The showdown is so volatile that Kirkuk was excluded from regional elections in January and the United Nations has offered a proposal for compromise plans.

Caught in between are the smaller communities of ethnic Turks and Christians, including the ancient branches of Chaldean and Assyrian churches and smaller communities such as Roman Catholics and Orthodox.

Speaking to mourners at Kirkuk's main Chaldean church, Sako blamed political leaders for failing to reach compromises on the many ethnic and political disputes.

"It seems that violence is coming back and they lost that chance," he said.

Two of the victims were Chaldean Christians; the other was Assyrian. Family members said all would be buried in their home areas around Mosul, Iraq's third-largest city 225 miles northwest of Baghdad.

Kirkuk police Lt. Col. Anwar Qadir said the slayings appeared to be an attempt by al-Qaida to spark sectarian clashes or scare away the more than 10,000 Christians remaining around Kirkuk.

In the past, insurgents have described Iraq's Christians as "crusaders" whose true loyalty lies with U.S. troops and the West.

On Monday, round-the-clock security patrols and checkpoints were increased around Christian areas.

Christians in the Mosul area have faced the brunt of attacks, including a string of bombings and execution-style slaying in late 2008 blamed on Sunni insurgents. An estimated 3,000 Christians fled the area in a single week.

In March 2008, the body of Mosul's Chaldean Archbishop, Paulos Faraj Rahho, was found in a shallow grave — a month after he was kidnapped at gunpoint as he left a Mass.

Kirkuk, however, has not been spared. In January 2006, two churches here were bombed as part of a series of coordinated attacks that also targeted the Vatican's diplomatic mission in Baghdad.

"If we can't feel protected, then more Christians will leave Iraq," said the Rev. Giorgos Alywa, an Assyrian Orthodox cleric at the burials in the Mosul area.

The first assault killed a woman and her daughter-in-law. About a half-hour later, gunmen killed a 27-year-old man in another part of the city, said Qadir.

Eman Latif, the sister of the younger woman killed, said the attacker stabbed the victims after they were gunned down.

"What have they done to be treated like this?" she said.

Last week, U.N. representatives gave Iraqi leaders a report outlining suggestions to ease sectarian tensions in Kirkuk, including a proposal to grant the area "special status" that would allow joint oversight by both the Kurdish region and the central government in Baghdad.

Kirkuk "should be solved through political, diplomatic channels and dialogue. There is a chance to solve it," the top U.S. commander in Iraq, Gen. Raymond Odierno, said Monday in an interview with Iraq's Al-Sharqiya television.

But a Christian university student in Kirkuk, Rudi Shammo, said there is a different reality on the streets: "We Christians in Kirkuk have no weapons or militias to protect us."

Still, he plans to take a stand.

"Some groups may have plans to push us out of our own country, but I say we will not leave Iraq," he said. "This will not happen."

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Holocaust Against Iraqi Christians Continues Unabated
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 09:05:45 PM »
This is just further evidence that the followers of Islam and Islam itself is not tolerant of any other beliefs, values, and/or religions.

And, Islam seeks to destroy all and any so-called nonbelievers of the perverted cult that is referred to as a religion by it's brainwashed followers.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 09:37:46 PM »
These are the "people" we are fighting to bring democracy to.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 03:57:40 AM »
These are the "people" we are fighting to bring democracy to.

That is exactly what is so disturbing about this situation.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2009, 09:57:37 AM »
Wow, this is terrible. We all should pray for these people and pray that G*d will strike down their aggressors. Until recently I did not know the extent of Christian persecution around the world. I still probably don't even know but a fraction, here is a website that is very good, it has news of Christian persecution. The big majority is by..... you guessed it, Muslims!! Second in line is tyrannical regimes - communist governments, next in line I would guess is the non-Christian religions of India.

Site... http://compassdirect.org/en/display.php

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2009, 11:00:01 AM »
Iraq needs to be a Christian nation.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2009, 11:49:07 AM »
If I am not mistaken, it once was. But it might have been a Zoroastrian nation with a Christian minority. I am not sure.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2009, 03:09:24 PM »
Serb Avenger, where can I get reliable information regarding Bosnia, Serbia, Yugoslavia, and the Clinton debacle? Also, there is a Bosnian family that I see. I would like to understand their background. They seem to be really shady and the males seem to be very authoritarian over their wives and daughters.

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
  • Israel for jews and antarctica for muslims!
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2009, 07:33:55 PM »
It seems in almost all muslim countrys christians face genocide
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2009, 07:38:28 PM »
Serb Avenger, where can I get reliable information regarding Bosnia, Serbia, Yugoslavia, and the Clinton debacle? Also, there is a Bosnian family that I see. I would like to understand their background. They seem to be really shady and the males seem to be very authoritarian over their wives and daughters.

Try Julia Gorin's blog -- http://www.juliagorin.com

There's also a site called Serbianna.com which is on her blogroll.  But I would start with her blog, then check out the sites on her blogroll.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2009, 07:38:32 PM »
If I am not mistaken, it once was. But it might have been a Zoroastrian nation with a Christian minority. I am not sure.

We need to send as many people out to these different countries as possible to try to convert them to Christianity, even to places like China and Saudi Arabia where it's illegal. That way we can fight back against Islam.

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2009, 07:40:45 PM »
Yeah expect those christians will be killed on the spot in Saudi Arabia which is the worst cesspoll of Islam in the world

America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2009, 07:42:05 PM »
Yeah expect those christians will be killed on the spot in Saudi Arabia which is the worst cesspoll of Islam in the world

There are probably a lot more Christians in Saudi Arabia than the government knows about. They could meet in small groups in each other's homes.

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2009, 07:48:39 PM »
Yes but going public about being christian in Sauda Arabia equals death

Theres was a video on youtube  where a person is burning the quran in saudi arabia
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2009, 07:57:03 PM »
Yes but going public about being christian in Sauda Arabia equals death

Theres was a video on youtube  where a person is burning the quran in saudi arabia

That's evidence that Saudi Arabia is completely corrupt and evil.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2009, 11:01:53 PM »

Try Julia Gorin's blog -- http://www.juliagorin.com

There's also a site called Serbianna.com which is on her blogroll.  But I would start with her blog, then check out the sites on her blogroll.

Lisa, thank you. I look forward to reading these sites.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2009, 11:55:18 PM »
Yes I agree they have been persecuted, but one must know that not all Iraqi Christians are righteous and some even support their muSSlim brothers, but I'd argue that Iraqi Chaldeans on average are more pro-Israel than Lebanese Christians and all the other Middle Eastern Christian minorities in those countries. There of course variations and exceptions.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2009, 04:51:23 AM »
Yes I agree they have been persecuted, but one must know that not all Iraqi Christians are righteous and some even support their muSSlim brothers, but I'd argue that Iraqi Chaldeans on average are more pro-Israel than Lebanese Christians and all the other Middle Eastern Christian minorities in those countries. There of course variations and exceptions.

They probably suffer from Stockholm syndrome.  I can't imagine the fear they have to face on a day to day basis.

The real question is, would the media treat this story the same if it was Jews doing this to Arabs, or Serbs doing this to Albanians?  Let's take a poll on that one. 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2009, 04:56:25 AM »
Also, thank you Serb Avenger for bringing this to everyone's attention.  Just another Holocaust like that done to the Southern Sudanese Christians (NOT Darfur), the Nigerian Christians, East Timorese Christians and Egyptian coptic Christians that the communist, anti Christian media sweeps under the rug. 

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2009, 05:07:47 AM »
These Christians settled the long before mankind even thought of Moo-Ham-Head beign breeded out by his mother! They cannot even tolerate those who have been there before them. If they could, they would wipe everything non-Muslim out and deny that there had ever been anything different than this death cult!

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2009, 12:14:07 PM »
Just wait until these stories of muslim murders of Christians start all over Europe, especially Britain.  Europeans are doomed by their own multiculturalism.  They invited the foxes right into the hen house and they're going to have a chicken dinner.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2009, 03:50:18 AM »
Now the Jews know why can't day surrender to the two state solution with Arab muslim mayority; the days of dhiminate "tolerance" are over; Today's it's convert or die; or just die. It's realy shamefull that no Durban is organised about this; Human right's conferentions are highjacked by the worst opressors the muzie and comie countries.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm