Author Topic: Top 60 Ghetto Black Names  (Read 11315 times)

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Re: Top 60 Ghetto Black Names
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2009, 02:28:07 PM »
I don't think I've seen that commercial.

It was on a couple of years back. I don't know if it is still played or not. Believe it or not I haven't watched TV in about 8 months.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2009, 04:17:46 PM »
by drlmg:  "What? What lecture, if you thought of my post ...."

In point of fact, my comment about a poster 'decrying the plight of gutter schvartzes' was directed at an exchange FAR earlier in the chain, when a poster suggested that this sounded like a white nationalist site.

Specific to your case, it's a hard job raising kids, even in that increasingly rare stable two-parent home, and when the kids have a lot in common with parents.  So I wish you luck.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2009, 06:18:36 PM »
by drlmg:  "What? What lecture, if you thought of my post ...."

In point of fact, my comment about a poster 'decrying the plight of gutter schvartzes' was directed at an exchange FAR earlier in the chain, when a poster suggested that this sounded like a white nationalist site.

Specific to your case, it's a hard job raising kids, even in that increasingly rare stable two-parent home, and when the kids have a lot in common with parents.  So I wish you luck.

Please accept my apologies and thank you for your kind words. I really mean that.