Author Topic: New Threat Video From Islamists  (Read 3359 times)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
New Threat Video From Islamists
« on: April 28, 2009, 03:03:24 AM »
http://de.news.yahoo.com/31/20090422/video/vde-terror-video-islamisten-drohen-deuts-e260255.html

In the first part the man from an Uzbek terror group says." If you don't stop trading with interest and are satisfied with the harvest you have, allah will send a humiliation upon you which he won't take away before you accept the real faith."

The second monster-looking man states:" No, Jihad is not islamic, this does not come from islam (okay he said "jihad not be pillar islam not is frrom islam!")" TAQIYYA AT IT'S BEST!

The third part says:"The German government is a criminal government participating in this (Afghan?) war. Their grandfather Hitler killed the Jews but the sons today are serving the Jews."

They sent this video to "comfort" the 4 men in trial in the city of Düsseldorf who were accused to belong to the "Sauerland Group" who planned dozens of heavy terror operations throughout German cities. And it was to call on the jihadists living in Germany to become active within the next weeks.  >:(
War mongers!

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: New Threat Video From Islamists
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 03:36:12 AM »
So, as I understand from this, that these videos were sent to comfort some other geniuses who are in custody for planning future attacks.

Well, this is idiotic, because these guys in custody don't feel comforted by these videos due to the simple fact that their plans got scrapped by being caught.
And, they are supposed to be happy, comforted, and content when they actually succeed in their attacks and become martyrs, so that they can get their 72 virgins.

All these terrorists are so backwards in their thinking, that it is becoming comical.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 08:11:56 AM »
My worry is that the Taliban will over take pakistan who has Nuclear weapons.

Offline Dinkydau

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2009, 03:22:23 PM »
And it was our government (Netherlands) that "gave" them those weapons.
I cannot even call it stealing!

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 02:34:24 AM »
I really am bewildered by the stupidity of these fools. Honestly they think they are so righteous and great yet their own COUNTRIES are nothing more than dust craters filled with ignorant goatherds..

They really are the Devils own children..

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 09:34:43 AM »
My worry is that the Taliban will over take pakistan who has Nuclear weapons.

This is exactly what I fear. And when they have it they give it to "people" who would not hesitate to drop them onto Israel and Europe! :o

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2009, 02:39:12 PM »
I knew before that there are German islamic (converted) terrorists. Mohammed Atta lived in Germany for years! I saw a video (German) where a Muslim said he can practise his religion better in Germany than in Turkey. That's true! In turkish schools they don't allow headscarfs. But in German schools.

http://www.wdr.de/themen/politik/international/libanon/060727_hisbollah.jhtml

Read this article about the Hizbollah in Germany. The text is in German but I can or some other German members can translate some important things like they have ca. 900 members in Germany. A third of them live in North Rhine-Westphalia (the same federal state I live in and a lot other JTFers).

Verboten ist die Hisbollah in Deutschland nicht
The Hizbollah is NOT forbidden in Germany

Isn't that awesome? The Hizbollah, a Nazi Islamic Terror organization which killed thousands of Jews and is a threat to Israel is not forbidden in Germany. I will freak out if the Kahane Chai or Kach is forbidden!! Things like that makes me really angry.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2009, 05:13:09 PM »
I knew before that there are German islamic (converted) terrorists. Mohammed Atta lived in Germany for years! I saw a video (German) where a Muslim said he can practise his religion better in Germany than in Turkey. That's true! In turkish schools they don't allow headscarfs. But in German schools.

http://www.wdr.de/themen/politik/international/libanon/060727_hisbollah.jhtml

Read this article about the Hizbollah in Germany. The text is in German but I can or some other German members can translate some important things like they have ca. 900 members in Germany. A third of them live in North Rhine-Westphalia (the same federal state I live in and a lot other JTFers).

Verboten ist die Hisbollah in Deutschland nicht
The Hizbollah is NOT forbidden in Germany

Isn't that awesome? The Hizbollah, a Nazi Islamic Terror organization which killed thousands of Jews and is a threat to Israel is not forbidden in Germany. I will freak out if the Kahane Chai or Kach is forbidden!! Things like that makes me really angry.

Not quite so. This has changed. Also women working in public positions such as teachers etc. are now allowed to use headscarves in Turkey, also in the parliament. This was still impossible 6 years ago! But do you expect from a Prime Minister whose wife uses headscarf also!? Turkey has become a paradise for them. The military has become very shy and tend to be more Islamic also. For the first time in Turkey's history, they made common military operations with Syria! And they have never criticized any of Erdogan's hate speeches. I remember that in his beginnings, Erdogan was put to prison - today he is a hero! Erbakan was removed from his position as PM for his anti-Western and anti-Israel "criticism" - Erdogan has free speech!!! This shows clearly how the country has moved away from democracy and laicism in direction to Islamic pseudo-democracy!
Yes, Hezbollah IS forbidden, as well as their al-Manara TV, but there is practically no way of managing such a prohibition. Hamas is also considered a terror organization and thus members and donators are being observed by secret service. But as long as they do not commit any crimes there is no way to get them! Even donating would already be a crime and be punished.
Neither Chai, nor Kach nor Kahane are forbidden. They are not listed at the Secret Service as an illegal organization since they do not mean any threat to Germany and it's democracy.
The university of my city (Bielefeld) is well-known as a Palestinian hub. They own the café called Milestones a hangout for leftist students. Lots of them and the Kurds are radical and quite aggressive. I know a "Pally" who is Christian (he calls himself just Arab and not Palestinian - he said if there was a country he belonged to, it was Egypt). He said that many Muslim Pallies do complain about steadily being interrogated by police and having to explain themselves to authorities. Well, that is just normal, if you support Hamas or PLO...  :P

Offline Mehmetce

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2009, 05:17:09 PM »
As far as I know there is no islamic terrorism act performed untill now in Germany.
If they succeed to organize terrorist activities in Germany too,it will be sad.Then we could talk about another country that is sacrificed to islamic terorism.What makes me so angry,is we "can't" do anything against these individual terrorists roots in Afganistan and other countries,altough we could be able to do.
Maybe this bloody racism age would last a few more centuries,and then maybe our grand children will live a second spring.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2009, 05:47:36 PM »
As far as I know there is no islamic terrorism act performed untill now in Germany.
If they succeed to organize terrorist activities in Germany too,it will be sad.Then we could talk about another country that is sacrificed to islamic terorism.What makes me so angry,is we "can't" do anything against these individual terrorists roots in Afganistan and other countries,altough we could be able to do.

I remember a time when Turkey asked for several Turkish terrorists being expelled to Turkey but they kept them here since our government and judged feared "inhuman treatment" in Turkey!  :::D I just would like to see how "human" these idiots would be if they could act the way they wanted! At least, Metin Kaplan was sent back to Turkey!  ;D

Offline Natan

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2009, 04:46:06 PM »
Yes, Metin Kaplan was sent back to Turkey... Thank G-d!

In Turkey everybody could be a Metin Kaplan!! Believe me!
You can't imagine how stubborn these people are when you talk to them about Islam!! Even atheists people could be radical MUSLUMS here in Turkey as soon as they find out you are not a Muslim! This nation is one of the most antisemitic ones i have ever seen in my life! If there was no (such an) army here in Turkey, these people would be the biggest potential danger for Jewish people!
I come from Yamit