Poll

Swine flu smoke screen or the real deal?

Mexican Swine flu: the start of a real global pandemic
5 (31.3%)
Mexican Swine flu: Not a major threat and is being used as a smoke screen to distract from other events
11 (68.8%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Swine flu a smoke screen or the real deal?; Pandemic or Pantomime  (Read 1193 times)

Offline the thing

• New JTFer
Greetings,

I am battling to figure this one out. Is the Swine flu that is emerging from Mexico the real deal; meaning the start of a global pandemic that can wipe out millions of people. Or is it a minor virus that has been blown out of proportion by governments for political objectives; for example to distract attention away from other events such as the economy and the torture scandal?

For me two factors will suggest that it is the start of a real global Pandemic and not a minor variant that has caused deaths in Mexico. One, if the death toll rapidly increases in Mexico to thousands, and two if fatalities emerge from swine flu in western countries even after medication has been given.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Swine flu a smoke screen or the real deal?; Pandemic or Pantomime
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 06:30:20 AM »
I hope it's not that bad and a global problem. I hope we can fix it.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 01:04:48 PM »
it's a real virus, but the news of course blows it out of poportion to cause a panic....nothing new here...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 06:37:46 PM »
Great observation 'the Thing'...
            It's to early to say definitively, but for now it's more like a diversion than a 'Plague' !

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2009, 08:19:30 PM »
Why don't they call it the Obamademic?    Since Obama loves pork so much.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2009, 09:03:03 PM »
Hey, watch the pork comments. I's got family in DC.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2009, 01:02:28 AM »
Great observation 'the Thing'...
            It's to early to say definitively, but for now it's more like a diversion than a 'Plague' !

It's a diversion FROM the plague, the plague called the obama administration!!!

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2009, 01:07:43 AM »
I hope it's not that bad and a global problem. I hope we can fix it.

You hope we can fix it? YES WE CAN!!! <--- sarcasm... making fun of obama slogan

Just leave it to Hussein, He's got us covered. He shall provide all our wants and needs, just trust in Him. Through obama all things are possible!! Uncle Sammie has us covered.

Offline the thing

• New JTFer
The 'swine flu' pandemic pantomime seems to have simmered down it could have been a distraction by Obama. Wait! Quick check under your beds are your guns still there :::D

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I would say that the Swine Flu is rearing its head a bit more then it has in past years however I think most of the hype about it is being whipped up by the shvartza Administration..... "Never let a crisis go to waist" ........ Health care reform is the next thing on the agenda. How much of a better way can you ask for  to pave the way for it then a trumped up pandemic ...... The media talks day after day about a global pandemic and how universal health care would be there to treat all of the millions of now uninsured. Now that the Flu has fizzled out to some extent they are saying it will be back in the fall with a vengeance. Universal health care is a money grab its a way for government to get into our pockets and then parcel out what they think we should get. This administration will not be happy until they get everything we  own and then we will be like darkies on de old plantation living on de masters land and and  surviving by the masters good graces. Tote that barge and lift that bale ...... Get ready folks its coming sooner then you might think.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2009, 07:17:29 PM »
Do you know that roughly 30,000-40,000 Americans die of flu every year?  Plain old regular flu.  Swine flu is alarming because the media have made such a big deal out of this, but it's silly.  There are far more important things to worry about.

Offline the thing

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2009, 03:23:05 AM »
Universal health care is a money grab its a way for government to get into our pockets and then parcel out what they think we should get.

The government has already stolen form us by bailing the banks. The next few generations will be paying off the interest on the loans (via taxes) that the government has taken to bail out the banks.   >:(