Author Topic: Muslim kid prays like Bileam would if he would be able to  (Read 890 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Muslim kid prays like Bileam would if he would be able to
« on: April 28, 2009, 04:09:44 PM »

Imo this is child abuse.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Muslim kid prays like Bileam would if he would be able to
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 04:19:01 PM »
Do you mean Bila'am the prophet of the Goyim? He is the one who is commisioned by Balak to curse the Jews and yet is unable to do so because he can only say what Hashem allows him to say.

http://www.torah.org/learning/drasha/5761/balak.html
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 04:20:56 PM »
Do you mean Bila'am the prophet of the Goyim? He is the one who is commisioned by Balak to curse the Jews and yet is unable to do so because he can only say what Hashem allows him to say.

http://www.torah.org/learning/drasha/5761/balak.html

Yes this one I meant. Bileam would have said something like this, if god would have not interfered and would turned his curse into a blessing.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 04:55:28 PM »
Wasn't there a donkey involved
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2009, 05:32:19 PM »
Do they show this on german tv?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2009, 05:33:24 PM »
Do they show this on german tv?

I highly doubt. It is a video made by the blog PI.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2009, 05:53:14 PM »
Wasn't there a donkey involved

yes Bila'am struck his donkey when the donkey stopped because an angel was blocking the path. After striking the donkey three times the donkey spoke to Bila'am... It is a fascinating story. It is said that the donkeys mouth was created on the eve of the 1st Shabbat of creation {along with the waters of the Miriams Well}...
http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/680290/jewish/Chapter-Five.htm
Pirkie Avot 5:6. Ten things were created at twilight of Shabbat eve. These are: the mouth of the earth [that swallowed Korach]; the mouth of [Miriam's] well; the mouth of [Balaam's] donkey; the rainbow; the manna; [Moses'] staff; the shamir; the writing, the inscription and the tablets [of the Ten Commandments]. Some say also the burial place of Moses and the ram of our father Abraham. And some say also the spirits of destruction as well as the original tongs, for tongs are made with tongs.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2009, 06:42:35 PM »
I liked the parting statement..."this is one stage in becoming a future preacher".... so I guess in order to become a Islamic preacher you must work up to a certain level of hysterical bitterness and hatred. How can anyone take these people serious? By serious I am talking about as a "religion", I mean why don't people just burst out laughing when these people mention their "religion"? Obviously their ignorance is a serious threat, I wasn't implying it wasn't. Their legitimacy is a joke though.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2009, 06:48:48 PM »
One more thing. Just like obama and the liberals I guess Muslims are into re-defining words. For example obama's tax cut is paying more taxes and the cost of virtually everything increasing due to businesses having increased taxes. That is unless you don't pay taxes, then you get a "refund".

Islam similarly re-defines words such as "peace". Islam is the religion of peace, and there you have it, this video certainly demonstrates Islamic peace. So, if they want peace, give it to them!!! That is, give them THEIR definition of peace.