Author Topic: White female teachers in the South have sex with several black schoolboys  (Read 2412 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=2989080

White women doing what white women do best!
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
All the [censored] can think about is 'what would happen if the teacher was a black male and the students white females'.

All [censored] can ever think about is themselves.

They forget that it is black men who white women chase after all the time and they forget how bloody awful it is for us white guys to have to sit and watch white women of all ages CHOOSING (i.e. not being raped at all) to go with these smelly black beasts.

The black race is a curse upon the face of this planet.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
This isnt new. Go look up Mary Kay Letourneau. She had sex with a 12 year old polonesian boy when she was working for the North Highline school district. This was in my neck of the woods, in a suburb called Burien. South of Seattle. I dont know about the UK but this was national news in America.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer

best thing you have ever said  :-*
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew

best thing you have ever said  :-*

I heard they were cursed by God through the line of Ham

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
I heard that to. I believe there is a thread about it.
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll