Author Topic: The hardest websistes against islam and muslims?  (Read 6110 times)

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
  • Israel for jews and antarctica for muslims!
The hardest websistes against islam and muslims?
« on: April 28, 2009, 09:33:02 PM »
I do find gates of vienna , jihadwatch and every "anti-islam" site out there to be too moderate , jtf is the hardest i've found but

my viewpoint is that the only way to save the world from islam is well.... the extermination of all muslims , are there any such sites out there?
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: The hardest websistes against islam and muslims?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 09:34:38 PM »
Why would an atheist even care? It is not my goal to exterminate anyone... I want to live in peace and in order to make peace the Muslims must be removed from Israel. I don't care if they go to the moon or to hell...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 09:36:41 PM »
Why would an atheist even care? It is not my goal to exterminate anyone... I want to live in peace and in order to make peace the Muslims must be removed from Israel. I don't care if they go to the moon or to hell...

Why?
Because it's the death of all humanity or death of islam

I would like peace with muslims but you know as damn well as i do that will never happend and this can only end in 2 ways.

We all die or they die.

I love europe and westren culture and i do not want it to be changed into a barbarbic system created by a pedophiliac social path
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 09:38:34 PM »
This site is for people who want Israel to be for Jews.

It is wrong to seek other peoples destruction, you are as bad as the terrorists themselves. The Jewish way is to be a light unto the nations, and through our example the world will see how to live in harmony with Hashem, the L-rd. But you claim you are atheist, and as such you know nothing of Hashem. In my eyes an atheist is as bad, or worse, than Islam. But JTF is open to all kinds...

PS: why does any non-Jew care about whether Jews are in Israel and they don't believe in the word of Hashem, that he willed the Holy Land to the Jewish people? I just don't understand that one... Why shouldn't it be Muslim, or Christian land? It is only because Israel was given to the Jews as a heritage that Israel should be the Jewish homeland.

I don't consider JTF to be a hate site... If it were, I would not be here...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2009, 09:41:20 PM »
JTF is a law abiding organization.  We don't advocate genocide against group of people.  We believe that all terrorists must be killed, and that Israel needs to get rid of her fifth column Arab population, and that land for peace is ridiculous. We also believe that America needs to stop Muslim immigration and jail/deport anyone involved in terror activities.  

But most importantly, there is no need to kill every single Muslim.  Besides being a law abiding humanitarian organization, we believe it would be more efficient to find another alternative to oil so the rogue Middle Eastern terror states cannot use it as a weapon against the West.  So let the Muslims stay in their own countries and eat their oil. 

After all, we're giving them what they say they want.  We'll be out of their countries, and they won't be able to complain about the evil influence of the decadent West. 
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 09:47:06 PM by Lisa »

Moshe92

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2009, 09:41:40 PM »
The Muslims should just be forced to live in Muslim countries. We don't need to kill all of them.

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2009, 09:42:02 PM »

I do want Israel to be for jews and thats why i want muslims out of this world, if Israel does not remove muslims with force out of israel Israel is doomed.

I see Israel as an ally and the jewish race as a great contributers to humanity, the muslims will finish what hitler started if they arnt stopped, Im so sad that we europians killed millions of you and what we got instead of the jews are these medevil creatures , poetic justice maby?
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2009, 09:44:30 PM »
JTF is a law abiding organization.  We don't advocate genocide against.  We believe that all terrorists must be killed, and that Israel needs to get rid of her fifth column Arab population.  We also believe that America needs to stop Muslim immigration and jail/deport anyone involved in terror activities.  

But most importantly, there is no need to kill every single Muslim.  Besides being a law abiding humanitarian organization, we believe it would be more efficient to find another alternative to oil so the rogue Middle Eastern terror states cannot use it as a weapon against the West.  

I know that jtf is a lawful orginaztion thats why im asking about sites that want go the step further which is the viewpoint that i have

I mean the muslims and the neonazis have sites that advocate genocide and they are left alone? Why cannot there be one for people with viewpoints like that against muslims?
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2009, 09:45:56 PM »

I do want Israel to be for jews and thats why i want muslims out of this world, if Israel does not remove muslims with force out of israel Israel is doomed.

I see Israel as an ally and the jewish race as a great contributers to humanity, the muslims will finish what hitler started if they arnt stopped, Im so sad that we europians killed millions of you and what we got were this medevil creatures , poetic justice maby

I think you have good goals but extermination is a harsh word. When the end of days comes and the war is between the forces of good {the Jewish people} and evil {the other nations} we will be able to destroy all the evil in the world. This will certainly happen because it is Hashems will that the world be redeemed.

Put your energy in doing good, speaking truth to evil, and giving charity to those in need. The power of Good, the light, is always stronger than the dearth of power, the darkness. I have found in my 40 years that having faith gives strength, and G-d strengthens those who strengthen themselves.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2009, 09:48:36 PM »
Look Atheist, if you're thinking of going on a killing spree, JTF is not the place for you. 

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2009, 09:53:01 PM »
Im not going on any killing spree, im looking for a forum or a website that would be considered more "extreme" then jtf  ,gates of vienna or jihadwatch.

But what i see is europe bowing down for muslims,muslims taking over country after country and Israel going softball against terroism and even talking about "two state soulution". I dont see any light or hope in this age

America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2009, 09:54:43 PM »
Defeating Islam will be the bloodiest war in the history of mankind.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 10:07:07 PM by atheistforisrael »
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2009, 09:59:06 PM »
Im not going on any killing spree, im looking for a forum or a website that would be considered more "extreme" then jtf  ,gates of vienna or jihadwatch.

But what i see is europe bowing down for muslims,muslims taking over country after country and Israel going softball against terroism and even talking about "two state soulution". I dont see any light or hope in this age

Our times are very interesting, but in no way as difficult or painful as the last century has been for the Jewish people. We have seen crusades, inquisitions, pogroms, holocausts, and general anti-semitism. I am so happy that in my lifetime I have had the opportunity to raise myself up, above the level of my forefathers, and to see an era of general goodness for the Jewish people.

But we have also seen much evil. My brother was a victim of 9/11 because he worked on the 105th floor of WTC tower #1 for Cantor Fitzgerald and I have much anger at the Muslim world. But I also work with many Muslims at my multinational corporation and I get along with those I have to work with. I do not harbor hatred in my heart, nor in my head. I have learned the wisdom of the Sages and am able to stand up for what I believe. I am a very obvious religious Jew because I wear my tzittzits {fringes} and Kippah to work. I have gotten nothing but support from all whom I work with... I cannot join in hating all Muslims because I know that it is possible to work with them. But I will see the destruction of all Muslims who seek to destroy the Jewish people. I have heard their doom...

I wish you luck in finding a site which has the appropriate level of hatred for you...

PS: There are members here who do harbor much more hatred of Muslims than I do. Of course I do not speak for every JTF member.

Tehillim 92

1. A psalm, a song for the Shabbat day.  2. It is good to praise the Lord, and to sing to Your Name, O Most High;  3. to proclaim Your kindness in the morning, and Your faithfulness in the nights,  4. with a ten-stringed instrument and lyre, to the melody of a harp.  5. For You, Lord, have gladdened me with Your deeds; I sing for joy at the works of Your hand.  6. How great are Your works, O Lord; how very profound Your thoughts!  7. A brutish man cannot know, a fool cannot comprehend this:  8. When the wicked thrive like grass, and all evildoers flourish-it is in order that they may be destroyed forever.  9. But You, Lord, are exalted forever.  10. Indeed, Your enemies, O Lord, indeed Your enemies shall perish; all evildoers shall be scattered. 11. But You have increased my might like that of a wild ox; I am anointed with fresh oil. 12. My eyes have seen [the downfall of] my watchful enemies; my ears have heard [the doom of] the wicked who rise against me.  13. The righteous will flourish like a palm tree, grow tall like a cedar in Lebanon.  14. Planted in the House of the Lord, they shall blossom in the courtyards of our G-d.  15. They shall be fruitful even in old age; they shall be full of sap and freshness-  16. to declare that the Lord is just; He is my Strength, and there is no injustice in Him.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 10:12:27 PM by muman613 »

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2009, 10:07:29 PM »
Im not jewish but i stumbled upon Kahane  on wikipedia some timeago and started watching speeches on youtube after him and was fascinated and i agree with the kach movement 100%

Kahane  was Israel best hope but the jews themself stabbed him in the back and banned his political party 

im not  a atheist anymore though, i was during the time when i signed up,

It's like theres a demonic force driving Islam and Islam is so evil i dont thing it was created by humans.
Islam is satanism i thing
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2009, 10:10:59 PM »
Im not jewish but i stumbled upon Kahane  on wikipedia some timeago and started watching speeches on youtube after him and was fascinated and i agree with the kach movement 100%

Kahane  was Israel best hope but the jews themself stabbed him in the back and banned his political party 

It's like theres a demonic force driving Islam and Islam is so evil i dont thing it was created by humans.

Good, it is good to be on the right side of this eternal battle between the forces of evil which Hashem created and the forces of Good which he wishes for his people. I hope that you grow strong like a cedar of Lebanon so that you can crush the enemy when he comes for you. Rabbi Kahane was a blessing for the Jewish people and he was taken before his time. We can only mourn his loss and seek retribution for his spilled blood.

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2009, 10:17:56 PM »
This site is for people who want Israel to be for Jews.

PS: why does any non-Jew care about whether Jews are in Israel and they don't believe in the word of Hashem, that he willed the Holy Land to the Jewish people? I just don't understand that one... Why shouldn't it be Muslim, or Christian land? It is only because Israel was given to the Jews as a heritage that Israel should be the Jewish homeland.

I dont know why i care but i just feel that Israel does belong to the jews.

after ww2 israel was a land with no infrastructure or resources , you created a powerful nation with a great culture from almost nothing and seeing it being destroyed by barbaric Muslims  is painful to watch.

I view Israel jews and jewish culture as a part of the westren judeo-christian culture and seeing everything falling apart drives me mad
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 10:25:59 PM by atheistforisrael »
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2009, 10:30:28 PM »
You are correct we are in the last times, you only need to look at muslim demographics to see that , im young(21) so i will witness the fall of Europe to Muslims and maby the final battle that will take place.

I will rather die then convert to islam , no pain on earth can come close to the pain of selling your soul to satan

America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2009, 10:48:26 PM »
I do find gates of vienna , jihadwatch and every "anti-islam" site out there to be too moderate , jtf is the hardest i've found but

my viewpoint is that the only way to save the world from islam is well.... the extermination of all muslims , are there any such sites out there?

I like Jihadwatch and thereligionofpeace.com

I think the extermination of the IDEOLOGY of Islam is what most of us promote.  However.. there are some that believe mass-murder is the only option.... but they are in the minority.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2009, 10:53:14 PM »
I would like to see Islam vanish from the Earth, but that does not mean a whole bunch of dead muslims.  I want to get rid of the religion, the ideology, the political system of islam.  That can be done without having to kill anyone.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2009, 11:43:23 PM »
I smell a rat here. This poster is advocating genocide and urging us to support genocide as well, and referred to Jews as a "race"--very fishy. Not to mention his username...

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2009, 11:48:58 PM »
I smell a rat here. This poster is advocating genocide and urging us to support genocide as well, and referred to Jews as a "race"--very fishy. Not to mention his username...

Thats a good point.  People who think Jews are a 'Race' usually are Nazis

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2009, 11:53:32 PM »

Good, it is good to be on the right side of this eternal battle between the forces of evil which Hashem created and the forces of Good which he wishes for his people. I hope that you grow strong like a cedar of Lebanon so that you can crush the enemy when he comes for you. Rabbi Kahane was a blessing for the Jewish people and he was taken before his time. We can only mourn his loss and seek retribution for his spilled blood.

I hope you will understand what the Jewish religion believes concerning the Yetzer Hara. We don't believe in Satan as you understand him. Jews believe that Hashem, our G-d, is master of the entire creation and no creation which he made is capable of changing his plans for humanity. The word Satan in hebrew means the Prosecutor, as in a court case, because he is the one who lists all your sins before the Holy Tribunal on judgement day. Satan does not have the ability to do anything which Hashem does not deem acceptable. As a result there is a great difference between Christian theology concerning Satan {or the devil} and Jewish belief. Satan is only here to provide us a challenge to overcome and earn our reward in the world to come. The key to advancing in this world is learning how to organize and separate the forces in this world, separate the good and the bad, the pure and the impure, the light and the dark, just as Hashem did during the six days of creation.

I don't intend on changing your theology, but I like to remind our Jewish members that we don't have this concept of a Master of Evil who is fighting against Hashem. Hashem provides every human with free will to choose the good, or the blessing, or the curse and death. Those who choose Islam choose death because death is something Muslims look forward to, it is more desirable than life. Judaism on the other hand places all the importance on doing the right thing in this life. And this is the vital question every human must ask himself. Does he want to work for the forces of good, or join the Sitra Achra {forces of evil} and lose his reward in the world to come.

Thank you...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2009, 11:55:18 PM »

Thats a good point.  People who think Jews are a 'Race' usually are Nazis

We do consider the Jewish people to be a nation. It is not a race in a genetic sense but it is an identity. There obviously are racial differences between Mizrachi, Ashkenazi, Sephardi, and Chassidic Jews. I fall into the Chassidic Jew category myself.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2009, 12:28:31 AM »
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com hits almost as hard as JTF if not more. They list every single Muslim attack since 9/11. I think they hit harder because of the fact they provide.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh