Author Topic: The hardest websistes against islam and muslims?  (Read 6120 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: The hardest websistes against islam and muslims?
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2009, 01:44:29 AM »
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com hits almost as hard as JTF if not more. They list every single Muslim attack since 9/11. I think they hit harder because of the fact they provide.

Yes, an exceptional website.

By the way... notice something????

A site like StørmFrønt... or RadioIslam uses nonsence, fiction, and made-up conspiracies to support their antisemitic ideology whereas thereligionofpeace.com which most of us consider to be the MOST anti-Islam website only states facts and statistics about Islam. 

There are no made-up stories about Islamic conspiracies... or Islamic secret societies that dont exist or anything else... its just FACTS.... and yet its considered to be an extremely hateful and offensive site.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2009, 09:03:54 AM »
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com hits almost as hard as JTF if not more. They list every single Muslim attack since 9/11. I think they hit harder because of the fact they provide.

Yes, this is a good website.  I found out about it several years ago.  It is so detailed however that I don't go there too often.  It gets to me after a while.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2009, 09:21:23 AM »
I smell a rat here. This poster is advocating genocide and urging us to support genocide as well, and referred to Jews as a "race"--very fishy. Not to mention his username...

I didn't even notice. I pretty much let my guard down while on this site. But now that you mention it, and I don't know this poster's intentions so I am not implicating him / her, I would think this site would be a prime target for morons to post whacked out things and then claim "they are crazy and promoting hatred and violence" and cite the posts that they themselves have posted under a different name. Any number of tricks could be used to try and discredit the great people here. I will try to be more alert to creeps that do things like that.

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2009, 10:53:10 AM »
I smell a rat here. This poster is advocating genocide and urging us to support genocide as well, and referred to Jews as a "race"--very fishy. Not to mention his username...

Think you might be on to something here, I was thinking the same thing. Also, he says he is an athiest, uses it in his screen name, than says he was atheist when he first came here but now has changed? 20 posts with at least half just on this thread and now he is no longer an atheist, so I guess he converted to ??? in what, about 30 minutes? Could be wrong here but something just does not seem right.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2009, 10:57:57 AM »
My last post here, where the icon is I thought I was putting question marks in, must have accidentally hit a wrong key, just so nothing gets misinterpreted.
Yes, religion of peace is a great site. Craig Winn who runs the site has a great book, Tea with Terrorists, it is a novel but he has a great way of inserting a lot of useful teaching about the truths of islam into the story.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2009, 11:01:15 AM »

im not  a atheist anymore though, i was during the time when i signed up,

Date registered, April 29, todays date, April 29.
Something is rotten in Denmark as they say.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2009, 11:05:32 AM »

Think you might be on to something here, I was thinking the same thing. Also, he says he is an athiest, uses it in his screen name, than says he was atheist when he first came here but now has changed? 20 posts with at least half just on this thread and now he is no longer an atheist, so I guess he converted to ??? in what, about 30 minutes? Could be wrong here but something just does not seem right.

Wow... we should do missionary work.   We converted someone in 20 posts!!!!

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
  • Israel for jews and antarctica for muslims!
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2009, 11:33:58 AM »

Thats a good point.  People who think Jews are a 'Race' usually are Nazis

Im not a rat and im NOT A nazi, hitler annihilated europe and came close to killing westren culture, no person has done more damage to europe then Hitler in moden history

America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2009, 11:35:25 AM »

Wow... we should do missionary work.   We converted someone in 20 posts!!!!
[/quote]

Wish it were that easy, our world could be muslim free in 48 to 72 hours, and with no genocides.

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2009, 11:35:41 AM »

Say what you want I did not re-convert to christanity in just 30 minutes i singed up some time ago and alot has changed in my life and viewpoints since then

Date Registered:     April 29, 2008, 08:21:19 AM
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2009, 11:37:26 AM »
Its 2009 now
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2009, 11:44:57 AM »

Im not a rat and im NOT A nazi, hitler annihilated europe and came close to killing westren culture, no person has done more damage to europe then Hitler in moden history

OK, but are you an atheist?  I'm not saying you arent welcome if you are... (We have other athiests here).... I just need clarity on this.

Also... in a perfect world.... which would you prefer?
1) Islam and the Koran to be banned and all Muslims to be re-educated
2) mass-murder of all Muslims

Also... after WWII ended,  do you think the U.S. shoulda have just killed off all the Germans in WWII who were brainwashed by Nazism.. or do you think that it was better to try and De-Nazify them?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2009, 11:46:00 AM »
It takes about 6 seconds to change your screenname, Atheist.

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2009, 12:28:09 PM »

Say what you want I did not re-convert to christanity in just 30 minutes i singed up some time ago and alot has changed in my life and viewpoints since then

Date Registered:     April 29, 2008, 08:21:19 AM

Please accept my apologies.
Though it does look suspicious when someone with only a couple of posts(I have only 200 something and I am even less than a part timer) comes on and starts talking genocide right away and has atheist in his screen name but then says he is not an atheist, some antennas go up, hope you can understand that. Do what you want, but if you are not an atheist I recommend you change your screen name, and if you are an atheist, then so be it, you have the freedom to think.

Now, to the genocide, I agree with what some here have said, I would like to eliminate the ideology of islam, though I am still not sure just how to do that without eliminating the ideolouges. How?, that's the $64,000 question.

Moshe92

« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2009, 04:52:23 PM »

We do consider the Jewish people to be a nation. It is not a race in a genetic sense but it is an identity. There obviously are racial differences between Mizrachi, Ashkenazi, Sefaradi, and Chassidic Jews. I fall into the Chassidic Jew category myself.

What do you mean by racial differences between chassidic Jews and non-chassidic Jews? A non-chassidic Jew can become chassidic.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2009, 04:58:39 PM »

It is wrong to seek other peoples destruction, you are as bad as the terrorists themselves.

That is a ridiculous statement.

When someone wants to kill you and drag the world into a nightmare, you are morally required to do away with them.

Moral relativism has no place here.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2009, 05:07:46 PM »

It is wrong to seek other peoples destruction, you are as bad as the terrorists themselves.

When someone wants to kill you and drag the world into a nightmare, you are morally required to do away with them.

This is not moral relativism at all... I did not say it is wrong to defend yourself or eliminate the threat but it is wrong to seek other peoples destruction. Torah does not instruct the Jewish people to destroy anyone, except for the sworn enemy of the Jewish people. Torah contains much wisdom which explains how to treat other people and nowhere is it written to exterminate them. I don't believe all who are born into Islam are trying to kill me, or my people. I know that many do and I support all who are fighting against this threat.

I will never call for mass extermination of any people unless it has been shown that they are irredeemable. Just as another poster said... Would you call for extermination of all Germans because of the deeds of Hitler? I surely would not... If you would like to seperate yourself from the wisdom of Torah and instead concentrate on hatred that is your decision, but I will not be dragged down by your yetzer hara.

I will rebuke all who call for mass extermination of any people. How can one here expect others to be sympathetic to their causes if one is not sympathetic to all humanity?

Calling this moral relativism is pure evil.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2009, 05:09:08 PM »

We do consider the Jewish people to be a nation. It is not a race in a genetic sense but it is an identity. There obviously are racial differences between Mizrachi, Ashkenazi, Sefaradi, and Chassidic Jews. I fall into the Chassidic Jew category myself.

What do you mean by racial differences between chassidic Jews and non-chassidic Jews? A non-chassidic Jew can become chassidic.

Chassidic has come to mean a branch of Judaism yet it originated in Ukraine and Russia. Most Jews of Russian/Ukrainian origin are Chassidic Jews who often are categorized as Ashkenazi Jews. I don't know specific racial differences but to me there is a difference between Chassidic and general Ashkenazi Jews.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasidic
Hasidic Judaism (also transliterated as Chasidic etc., from the Hebrew: חסידות , Hasidut, meaning "piety", from the Hebrew root word חסד chesed meaning "loving kindness") is a type of Orthodox or Haredi Jewish religious movement. Some refer to Hasidic Judaism as Hasidism, and the adjective Chasidic / Hasidic (or in Yiddish חסידיש Khasidish) applies. The movement originated in Eastern Europe (what is now the Ukraine) in the 18th century, and soon spread from Poland and Russia, to Hungary and Romania. As compared with other Jewish movements, Hasidic Judaism tends to focus on the role of the Rebbe as a spiritual conduit of God. Hasidic followers join worship groups associated with dynasties of Hasidic spiritual leaders. Each dynasty follows its own principles; thus Hasidic Judaism is not one movement, but a collection of separate individual groups with some commonality. There are some 9 major Hasidic groups, approximately 30 smaller Hasidic groups, and several hundred minor or extinct Hasidic groups. Though there is no one version of Hasidism, individual Hasidic groups often share with each other fundamental philosophy, worship styles, dress, songs, etc.

Rabbi Israel ben Eliezer (1698–1760), also known as the Ba'al Shem Tov [1], is seen as the founding figure of Hasidic Judaism. It originated in an age of persecution of the Jewish people, when European Jews had turned inward to Talmud study; many felt that most expressions of Jewish life had become too "academic" and that they no longer had any emphasis on spirituality or joy. The Ba'al Shem Tov set out to improve the situation. Hasidism met with opposition from the misnagdim—literally meaning "the opponents." In its initial stages, the most notable opponent was the Vilna Gaon, leader of the Lithuanian Jews, who generally adopted this hostile approach.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 05:17:48 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2009, 05:39:06 PM »

Chassidic has come to mean a branch of Judaism yet it originated in Ukraine and Russia. Most Jews of Russian/Ukrainian origin are Chassidic Jews who often are categorized as Ashkenazi Jews. I don't know specific racial differences but to me there is a difference between Chassidic and general Ashkenazi Jews.

Hasidic Judaism (also transliterated as Chasidic etc., from the Hebrew: חסידות , Hasidut, meaning "piety", from the Hebrew root word חסד chesed meaning "loving kindness") is a type of Orthodox or Haredi Jewish religious movement. Some refer to Hasidic Judaism as Hasidism, and the adjective Chasidic / Hasidic (or in Yiddish חסידיש Khasidish) applies. The movement originated in Eastern Europe (what is now the Ukraine) in the 18th century, and soon spread from Poland and Russia, to Hungary and Romania. As compared with other Jewish movements, Hasidic Judaism tends to focus on the role of the Rebbe as a spiritual conduit of G-d. Hasidic followers join worship groups associated with dynasties of Hasidic spiritual leaders. Each dynasty follows its own principles; thus Hasidic Judaism is not one movement, but a collection of separate individual groups with some commonality. There are some 9 major Hasidic groups, approximately 30 smaller Hasidic groups, and several hundred minor or extinct Hasidic groups. Though there is no one version of Hasidism, individual Hasidic groups often share with each other fundamental philosophy, worship styles, dress, songs, etc.

Rabbi Israel ben Eliezer (1698–1760), also known as the Ba'al Shem Tov [1], is seen as the founding figure of Hasidic Judaism. It originated in an age of persecution of the Jewish people, when European Jews had turned inward to Talmud study; many felt that most expressions of Jewish life had become too "academic" and that they no longer had any emphasis on spirituality or joy. The Ba'al Shem Tov set out to improve the situation. Hasidism met with opposition from the misnagdim—literally meaning "the opponents." In its initial stages, the most notable opponent was the Vilna Gaon, leader of the Lithuanian Jews, who generally adopted this hostile approach.

I don't think Judaism should ever devolve into a racial category.  Fine, there are Jews from different parts of the world.... nothing new with that... but saying that Jews are a race.... is Hitlerian nonsence.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2009, 05:41:23 PM »

Hasidic Judaism (also transliterated as Chasidic etc., from the Hebrew: חסידות , Hasidut, meaning "piety", from the Hebrew root word חסד chesed meaning "loving kindness") is a type of Orthodox or Haredi Jewish religious movement. Some refer to Hasidic Judaism as Hasidism, and the adjective Chasidic / Hasidic (or in Yiddish חסידיש Khasidish) applies. The movement originated in Eastern Europe (what is now the Ukraine) in the 18th century, and soon spread from Poland and Russia, to Hungary and Romania. As compared with other Jewish movements, Hasidic Judaism tends to focus on the role of the Rebbe as a spiritual conduit of G-d. Hasidic followers join worship groups associated with dynasties of Hasidic spiritual leaders. Each dynasty follows its own principles; thus Hasidic Judaism is not one movement, but a collection of separate individual groups with some commonality. There are some 9 major Hasidic groups, approximately 30 smaller Hasidic groups, and several hundred minor or extinct Hasidic groups. Though there is no one version of Hasidism, individual Hasidic groups often share with each other fundamental philosophy, worship styles, dress, songs, etc.

I don't think Judaism should ever devolve into a racial category.  Fine, there are Jews from different parts of the world.... nothing new with that... but saying that Jews are a race.... is Hitlerian nonsence.

Certainly... I was not implying that all jews are of one race... My point was that Jews come from many different races... Sephardic from Spain, Ashkenazi from central europe, Ethiopian from Africa, and many others. I stated that the Jewish people consider themself a Nation as in AM YISRAEL {The Nation/People of Israel}.

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2009, 05:46:03 PM »
It takes about 6 seconds to change your screenname, Atheist.

Done D2L is short for Death 2 Islam
And no im not a atheist anymore although i was a year ago
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2009, 05:52:07 PM »
So what are then?
      explain you position and purpose clearly? thanks.

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2009, 05:56:13 PM »
I'm  a Lutheran(Protestantan) christian like most Icelandic people are (yes thats where i am from the admins can verify that with my ip)
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2009, 06:08:00 PM »

Judeanoncapta, I completely agree with you but the point is that "Atheist4Israel" came here to stir up trouble and try to get us to say incriminating things.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2009, 06:13:09 PM »
I'm  a Lutheran(Protestantan) christian like most Icelandic people are (yes thats where i am from the admins can verify that with my ip)

WOW, our first Icelanding member.  Is it true what they say about Icelandic Women?