Author Topic: The hardest websistes against islam and muslims?  (Read 6105 times)

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
  • Israel for jews and antarctica for muslims!
Re: The hardest websistes against islam and muslims?
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2009, 07:26:27 PM »
That they are hot?  I guess so

« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 07:36:03 PM by Lisa »
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2009, 07:33:55 PM »
That they are hot?  I guess so

Indeed but there has been complaint about posting pictures of immodest women to this site. I believe that they are beautiful but will ask that in the future you restrain yourself from posting immodest pictures.

Thank you,
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2009, 07:34:27 PM »
Oh sorry
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2009, 07:36:47 PM »
D2L, I took the liberty of removing the second photo.  Modesty is very important. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2009, 08:29:03 PM »
Hot means nothing. Most "hot" women are nincompoops who roast themselves in the sun daily and drink and smoke. I will take a cute but not spectacular woman over a bombshell who treats her body like garbage and looks like she's sixty by the time she is forty.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2009, 09:22:07 PM »
I think his nic stands for
Death 2 Lam!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2009, 09:29:41 PM »
Yeah i fixed it  :fright:
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2009, 10:54:40 PM »
I would like to see Islam vanish from the Earth, but that does not mean a whole bunch of dead muslims.  I want to get rid of the religion, the ideology, the political system of islam.  That can be done without having to kill anyone.

How when most are so fanatical and irrational? I am not saying it couldn't be done, miracles do happen through G*d but I am interested in your proposal as to how it could be done.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2009, 12:05:09 AM »
I smell a rat here. This poster is advocating genocide and urging us to support genocide as well, and referred to Jews as a "race"--very fishy. Not to mention his username...

Thats a good point.  People who think Jews are a 'Race' usually are Nazis

We do consider the Jewish people to be a nation. It is not a race in a genetic sense but it is an identity. There obviously are racial differences between Mizrachi, Ashkenazi, Sefaradi, and Chassidic Jews. I fall into the Chassidic Jew category myself.

What do you mean by racial differences between chassidic Jews and non-chassidic Jews? A non-chassidic Jew can become chassidic.

Chassidic has come to mean a branch of Judaism yet it originated in Ukraine and Russia. Most Jews of Russian/Ukrainian origin are Chassidic Jews who often are categorized as Ashkenazi Jews. I don't know specific racial differences but to me there is a difference between Chassidic and general Ashkenazi Jews.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasidic
Hasidic Judaism (also transliterated as Chasidic etc., from the Hebrew: חסידות , Hasidut, meaning "piety", from the Hebrew root word חסד chesed meaning "loving kindness") is a type of Orthodox or Haredi Jewish religious movement. Some refer to Hasidic Judaism as Hasidism, and the adjective Chasidic / Hasidic (or in Yiddish חסידיש Khasidish) applies. The movement originated in Eastern Europe (what is now the Ukraine) in the 18th century, and soon spread from Poland and Russia, to Hungary and Romania. As compared with other Jewish movements, Hasidic Judaism tends to focus on the role of the Rebbe as a spiritual conduit of G-d. Hasidic followers join worship groups associated with dynasties of Hasidic spiritual leaders. Each dynasty follows its own principles; thus Hasidic Judaism is not one movement, but a collection of separate individual groups with some commonality. There are some 9 major Hasidic groups, approximately 30 smaller Hasidic groups, and several hundred minor or extinct Hasidic groups. Though there is no one version of Hasidism, individual Hasidic groups often share with each other fundamental philosophy, worship styles, dress, songs, etc.

Rabbi Israel ben Eliezer (1698–1760), also known as the Ba'al Shem Tov [1], is seen as the founding figure of Hasidic Judaism. It originated in an age of persecution of the Jewish people, when European Jews had turned inward to Talmud study; many felt that most expressions of Jewish life had become too "academic" and that they no longer had any emphasis on spirituality or joy. The Ba'al Shem Tov set out to improve the situation. Hasidism met with opposition from the misnagdim—literally meaning "the opponents." In its initial stages, the most notable opponent was the Vilna Gaon, leader of the Lithuanian Jews, who generally adopted this hostile approach.

Some people consider Jews as a race (and I'm refering to Hitlerian people) because they are around only mainly self-hating American (Askenazi) Jews for the most part, and have never seen or been around righteous Ethiopian Jews, Sephardic, Asian Jews and many others of different races, and therefore think all Jews are the same racially, and culturally, as well as politically. This is completely incorrect. Jews are the chosen people of all races. Those who go against the righteous Jewish people will be cursed.

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2009, 01:07:51 AM »
In my long years of association with JTF, I can honestly say that I've never once heard anyone advocating the extermination of Muslims.

I think JTF's program is very clear:
  • Muslims do not belong in the Land of Israel
  • We should make certain that Muslims cannot threaten the world (e.g., Iran's nuclear program)
  • We should reduce Muslims' ability to breed endlessly by eliminating oil as a valuable commodity
  • Muslims who launch attacks on Israel are due a punishing counterattack.  Those who threaten should face a preemptive attack.

Now, I will say that there are Muslims right now in land that should be Israel's - from the Nile to the Euphrates.  But once that land is in Israel's hands, no one in JTF is advocating a genocidal war against Muslims.  JTF would be just as happy if the Muslims left these lands voluntarily.

JTF has advocated for years compensating the Muslims to leave Israel.  That's 180 degrees different than some kind of Nazi gas chambers.

I do think JTF's program will reduce the number of Muslims in the world, but primarily by reducing the huge subsidies their governments will be able to pay.  Once the oil revenue stops, the population boom will stop.  That's in everyone's interest.

Once the Temple is rebuilt, Islam will decline in importance. 

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2009, 06:12:47 AM »
Genocide is not the answer to islam. They should be transferred to their own countries. And no country from the West should then interfere in their local "politics" of sharia cult or something else. Simply because if they wish to live that way, it is not MY cup of tea. BUT: If they come here and want to force their sharia upon us, then it is clear they are in the wrong place and would have it easier living in a place where sharia already exists.
It may sound racist enough when I say that transferring almost all of them back to their countries was the only solution. But unfortunately they don't prove us any better... But this doesn't give anyone the right to kill them all and do the same to them as they want to do to us. Then would be at the same level and as evil as they are.
In the case of Israel I think that the islamic world offers enough space for the Arabs that live in the so-called Palestine. So Israel should get rid of the 1 mln Muslims who live in Israel and send them to one of the wealthier Muslim countries like UAE (who are always in need of work force) where they could have a good life. This would help them to improve their situation and Israel would be free and no Arab state would still have arguments to demand the destruction of Israel.
And for all the Muslims Europe sends back to their countries, Christians, Jews and other persecuted and discriminated minorities should get shelter here. Same goes for Canada, US, Australia etc. The ones who hate us go back and live in surroundings that do them well and those who are persecuted could come here and enjoy the freedom we provide!