Author Topic: BHO has people fooled  (Read 1534 times)

Offline flaguypl

• New JTFer
BHO has people fooled
« on: April 29, 2009, 08:01:14 AM »
Does anyone wonder why he pernounces those middled eastern cities & the names of those terrorist so properly and fast without a studder? I wouldn't know where & how to say those names without being tongue tied, He is what he is & no getting away from it, He is taught to lie & to wear sheeps clothing, .. Unfortunately, 40% of Christians voted for him, looking at the map, he won NY & the northeast, Now, lets not look away without including the south eastern end of fl. He couldn't have did it without the jews. I do believe most of the jews on this site swing more to the right but your only a small percentage. untill the entire christian & jew vote the same and return this country back to it historical beliefs, things will be the same. One of the speaches i heard was that this country was founded also on muslim beliefs.. Growing up all these years I never heard anything so dumb, maybe i was absent on that day. Don't let the Constitution be taken away from us, especially the 2nd. Join the NRA, they want numbers and are presently giving away a 2 yr membership for the price of one. Remember there is strengh in numbers, Instead of bickering amongst each other, join & stand together. also look up a 2nd amendment club  in your area, they will be glad to have you..

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: BHO has people fooled
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 07:04:17 PM »
Yes, Obama has fooled the people of the U.S.A..

But, how long will his foolery last before people catch on?
Something has got to give, and I do believe something will.
And, it will be something so dramatic that it will affect many people, and people will start to see that they have been had.
I don't know when this will happen, but I do know a charade is a delicate thing to constantly maintain, so, like every charade it has it's flaws and ends up exposed at some point in time.

I just hope that it is sooner than later, before our Great Nation is utterly destroyed.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 07:25:12 PM »
Years ago a movie was made called Invasion Of The Body Snatchers. Pod people took over the country and only a few real humans remained. The pod people acted a lot like Liberal shvartza president supporters do. The scenario in the movie seems a great deal like what the situation has become like here in America today. Most people I speak to find very little wrong with this administrations actions over the past month. Only now and then will I come across someone outside of our forum that sees a problem. I guess living in the suburbs of New York puts me in the hart of the pod people infestation. It can't be as bad as it is here all over the country can it? If it is the party is really over.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 07:59:46 PM »
Years ago a movie was made called Invasion Of The Body Snatchers. Pod people took over the country and only a few real humans remained. The pod people acted a lot like Liberal shvartza president supporters do. The scenario in the movie seems a great deal like what the situation has become like here in America today. Most people I speak to find very little wrong with this administrations actions over the past month. Only now and then will I come across someone outside of our forum that sees a problem. I guess living in the suburbs of New York puts me in the hart of the pod people infestation. It can't be as bad as it is here all over the country can it? If it is the party is really over.

What you just said was almost correct and makes me nervous about the next presidential election because of the pod people.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 08:20:14 PM »

What you just said was almost correct and makes me nervous about the next presidential election because of the pod people.
I must be missing something when it comes to this filthy nigera we have for a president. Each time he speaks he sends shivers up and down my spine because I know my goose is becoming more and more cooked. People I speak to for the most part don't  see my concerns. I don't know how long the blame Bush tactic will work however the way it looks now to me is that this guy will be a strong contender for 2012.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2009, 05:33:25 PM »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2009, 08:38:04 PM »
BHO has the amazing ability to deceive the masses
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2009, 08:58:21 PM »

That is the most aggravating thing about him.
Obama opens his mouth and spews any kind of nonsense, and people become like zombies hanging on his every word.

Personally, I don't get it.
When I hear him talk or see him on t.v. speaking, I walk away thinking he said absolutely nothing while he was speaking or he is talking in circles not giving any answers.

It is hard for me to grasp that we have become a nation of sheep who are being led to be slaughtered.
How, when, where, and why is this happening?

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2009, 09:59:56 PM »

That is the most aggravating thing about him.
Obama opens his mouth and spews any kind of nonsense, and people become like zombies hanging on his every word.

Personally, I don't get it.
When I hear him talk or see him on t.v. speaking, I walk away thinking he said absolutely nothing while he was speaking or he is talking in circles not giving any answers.

It is hard for me to grasp that we have become a nation of sheep who are being led to be slaughtered.
How, when, where, and why is this happening?

My thoughts EXACTLY ag! Another things that really REALLY irritates me, is talking to an Obamanation supporter and it goes in one ear and out the other and then they attack Bush. I am sooooooooooooooooo sick of it and I just want to strangle them!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2009, 08:07:34 AM »
My niece supports Obama because he will provide health care for everyone.
She believes that we are causing global climate change.
She knows that people need to do things to save the planet.

She is 8 years old and has learned all these things in school (and probably more that I'm not aware of).

Still wonder how BHO has fooled so many people?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2009, 03:20:49 PM »
 :P
My niece supports Obama because he will provide health care for everyone.
She believes that we are causing global climate change.
She knows that people need to do things to save the planet.

She is 8 years old and has learned all these things in school (and probably more that I'm not aware of).

Still wonder how BHO has fooled so many people?

HiWarp,
That's scary about your niece.
I really don't like it that all these liberal teachers who are supporters of Obama are pushing their beliefs on the youth in America.

I remember during  the campaign, there were so many videos on YouTube of little kids in different classes across the U.S.A., chanting Obama's name, like little mini-sized zombies.
Or chanting, "yes, we can", like trained robots.

Whatever happened to kids going to school learning and/or gaining information and then forming their own opinions about what they have learned.
Seems those days are long gone.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2009, 04:18:24 PM »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2009, 04:45:12 PM »