Author Topic: IRANIAN SHIP BLOWN UP ALL ABOARD DEAD.  (Read 1750 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
IRANIAN SHIP BLOWN UP ALL ABOARD DEAD.
« on: April 26, 2009, 05:43:22 PM »
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1239710792789&pagename=JPArticle/ShowFull

G-d BLESS ISRAEL.  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :israel:

JPost.com » Iran news » Article

Apr 26, 2009 18:32 | Updated Apr 26, 2009 23:39
'Iranian arms ship destroyed near Sudan'
By BRENDA GAZZAR AND JERUSALEM POST STAFF
Print Subscribe 
E-mail Toolbar 
 + Recommend: 

What's this? 

Talkbacks for this article: 39   |  Avg. rating 4.87 out of 5rated 4.87 by 151 people | Top Rated Articles [?]
Article's topics: Iran,  Israel,  Hamas,  Gaza Strip,  Sudan 

An Iranian vessel loaded with weapons to transfer to Hamas via Sudan was recently sunk in the Red Sea by an unidentified missile ship believed to be Israeli, according to Arab media.

Iranian workers load humanitarian aid to be send to Gaza.
Photo: AP [file]

SLIDESHOW: Israel & Region  |  World The vessel was attacked by either an Israeli or American ship and destroyed, according to a report Sunday in the Egyptian weekly Al-Usbua.

"The ship was destroyed at sea near the Sudanese coast," sources told the weekly, adding that the cargo was to be taken through the Sudanese and Sinai deserts. They said the incident occurred within the past two weeks.

The unidentified ship that fired missiles at the Iranian boat was "likely an Israeli" one, according to an Egyptian security source quoted on Saturday in the Amman-based weekly Fact International.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: IRANIAN SHIP BLOWN UP ALL ABOARD DEAD.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 09:48:01 PM »
Good , I'm glad that this happened.

I just don't like this being reported, because it gives the kooks and liberal loons something to complain about in regards to Israel.
As if Israel did something wrong.
It's ridiculous and backwards, Israel is protecting itself from future attacks by taking out targets who are supplying weapons to their enemies.
And, whenever something like this occurs, everyone freaks out and condemns Israel and it's actions.

I am so over this garbage.
And, I hope that Israel continues to strike out against any and every enemy threat.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 09:49:51 PM »
Hooray!!! Thank you to whoever it was that had the decency to do this. You are doing the whole world a favor.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 09:50:46 PM »
OH NOOO THE WATER IS NOW POLLUTED

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 01:23:23 AM »
I call that "The Love Boat".  Middle eastern episode.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2009, 02:51:59 AM »
This is good but it's also kind of ridiculous that they are willing to bomb a ship transferring conventional weapons to Hamas, but they're not willing to go to the head of the snake and bomb Iran's NUCLEAR facilities.

Great point! They are scared of the leftist professors who will be mad at Israel if they bomb Iran. 

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2009, 03:11:57 AM »
Thank you HaShem for this small victory against the Islamic agenda.

But if only Israel had the moral courage to expel the Arabs and complete the transfer that started with the Jews decades ago. Then the true blessings would begin.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2009, 03:14:48 AM »
Very Good... and the will of Hashem...
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2009, 03:22:32 AM »
This is good but it's also kind of ridiculous that they are willing to bomb a ship transferring conventional weapons to Hamas, but they're not willing to go to the head of the snake and bomb Iran's NUCLEAR facilities.

Great point! They are scared of the leftist professors who will be mad at Israel if they bomb Iran. 

So Iran should be encouraged for transferring Iran's all NUCLEAR facilities to Hamas through flotilla of ships to be bombed en route.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2009, 03:47:23 AM »
Ezekiel Chapter 38
Ezekiel Chapter 38
1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying: 2 'Son of man, set thy face toward Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him, 3 and say: Thus saith the Lord GOD: Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal; 4 and I will turn thee about, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed most gorgeously, a great company with buckler and shield, all of them handling swords: 5 Persia, Cush, and Put with them, all of them with shield and helmet; 6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah in the uttermost parts of the north, and all his bands; even many peoples with thee. 7 Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou guarded of them. 8 After many days thou shalt be mustered for service, in the latter years thou shalt come against the land that is brought back from the sword, that is gathered out of many peoples, against the mountains of Israel, which have been a continual waste; but it is brought forth out of the peoples, and they dwell safely all of them. 9 And thou shalt ascend, thou shalt come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many peoples with thee.

It is amazing to see the coalition of Gog and MaGog coming together. Persia is Iran, Cush is Sudan and Somalia, MaGog, Meshech, Tubal, Gomer and Togarma are all different parts of Turkey. The fact that Turkey and Iran and Syria are starting to do military operations together is very interesting. This Tayyip Erdogan is starting to bring Turkey into the Coalition or perhaps he will be leading it.

Put is Libya. So they have not yet come into the coalition, openly anyway.

I am not some obsessed End of Days guy, but the operational coalition of Turkey, Sudan and Persia is pretty scary.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2009, 01:19:52 AM »

So Iran should be encouraged for transferring Iran's all NUCLEAR facilities to Hamas through flotilla of ships to be bombed en route.

This is such an unbelievably dangerous situation.  If they actually got any nuclear material to Sudan it would be an unimaginable situation. 

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2009, 02:43:59 AM »
Hum, I thought these "saints" from the "holy islamic republic of iran" had a special protection from allah! Oh, I forgot: The S*t*n is not a reliable partner. This is bad luck for Iraninas and a big luck for all human beings!  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2009, 11:23:40 AM »
Hum, I thought these "saints" from the "holy islamic republic of iran" had a special protection from allah! Oh, I forgot: The S*t*n is not a reliable partner. This is bad luck for Iraninas and a big luck for all human beings!  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

AMEIN!! NOW THAT IS what the reaction is SUPPOSE to be.  When the enemies of Israel COME TO THEM, then DEFEND DEFEND DEFEND- Great Victory.
       :dance: :clap: :israel: :fist: ;) :nuke:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates