Author Topic: YOU MUST LOOK IT!  (Read 1743 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
YOU MUST LOOK IT!
« on: April 30, 2009, 06:14:55 AM »
?
?
?

>:(

We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: YOU MUST LOOK IT!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 08:29:13 AM »
This is disgusting!

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 09:15:45 AM »
I don't know what the story is behind these photos.

I don't and/or won't accept any Jew even acknowledging. Ahmedinajad.

How can any Jew acknowledge a man who has called for Israel yo be wiped off the map and the Jewish people to be destroyed?

Something is fishy with this picture.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 09:19:22 AM »
These are the Naturey Karta, A bunch of crazy traitors.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 09:47:07 AM »
whats worse is when a rabbi send 2 dozen flowers to arafat's funeral!

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 03:13:50 PM »

Self haters. They ashamed the national symbol of Israel, it is crime! Send them to jail.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2009, 03:21:08 PM »

Self haters. They ashamed the national symbol of Israel, it is crime! Send them to jail.
They are despicable. Fortunately it is a tiny and insignificant group.

Offline Menachem

• Junior JTFer
  • כהנא צדק
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2009, 06:39:03 PM »

Please tell me this a Photoshop or something.

Moshe92

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2009, 06:44:07 PM »
Yesha just made a video on these people.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2009, 06:44:52 PM »
When David Duke attended the Holcaust denial conference in Iran, he used those Jews attendance there to try to prove it wasn't anti-Semitic. I guess he thinks Jews can't be anti-Semites.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2009, 06:56:14 PM »
Yesha just made a video on these people.

5 stars.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2009, 07:37:26 PM »
I have seen these freaks before. Trust me, they are not Jewish at all. Those bass turds are Muslims posing as Jews.

Even if they were Jews at one time, they are no longer Jewish when they kiss and hug a Holocaust denier who wants to destroy Israel.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2009, 07:53:39 PM »
Seems like the majority of American Jews are so self hating that they choose to associate with the likes of Ahmadinejad than Israel.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2009, 09:43:59 AM »
I have seen these freaks before. Trust me, they are not Jewish at all. Those bass turds are Muslims posing as Jews.

Even if they were Jews at one time, they are no longer Jewish when they kiss and hug a Holocaust denier who wants to destroy Israel.

But how are they rabbis then?  :o

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2009, 10:43:22 AM »

But how are they rabbis then?  :o
I do not defend the NK but I do understand their whacked out position. NK is a subsect of the Satmar Chassidic sect which is an authentic Jewish chassidic sect. They have a religious position that Jews should not control Israel until a Torah observing government is in place. According to some interpretations of Torah it is true that we should not be in Israel unless the Jews are 100% Torah observant. Hashem had promised the Jewish people that they would be vomited out of the land if they did not keep Torah. These lunatics have gone off the deep end on this principle, even taking the side of the enemy in order to keep Jews out of Israel. They do hope for a return to Israel, but only if the Moshiach or Jewish king is established and the 3rd temple rebuilt, and Torah law rules the land of Israel.

I dont support these freaks and I have rebuked them for the simple fact that supporting one aspect of Torah while abrogating the majority of it is also a chet {sin/mistake}. I believe the mitzvah of not standing idle while your brother bleeds is a higher mitzvah because it involved Chessed {Kindness} while the question about whether we should inhabit the land is secondary. I believe that Moshiach will come when the Jews inhabit the land and that the temple needs to be rebuilt by humans, not come down mystically from heaven.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2009, 02:42:36 PM »
Those are the same kind of suicidal insane traitorous Jews that worked with the Nazi's thinking they'd get spared for their "service", they went to the ovens too, they actually deserved it.  >:(
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 03:04:40 PM by New Yorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.