Author Topic: The Islamic Republic of England shows more dhimmis to quranpigs  (Read 649 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1082064.html   

British airline BMI has deleted Israel from electronic maps that appear on its flights in order to avoid angering Muslim passengers, Army Radio reported on Thursday.

Additional efforts on to appeal to Muslim customers include showing the distance and relation of the plane to Mecca, the direction to which Muslims face when they pray.

In the electronic maps appearing on a BMI flight from London to Tel Aviv, for example, Israel and its cities are not marked, with the exception of Haifa, which is spelled 'Khefa,' the city's Arab name dating to before the War of Independence.
   Advertisement
BMI operates flights from England to many popular Muslim destinations, including Syria, Lebanon and Iran, but has also recently launched an agreement with the Tourism Ministry to add Israel to its roster.

BMI said in response that two planes en route to Tel Aviv were originally destined to arrive in Arab countries, so the map was tailored to those passengers and showed Muslim holy sites.

The company issued a statement saying that a "logistic failure" caused the map to appear on the Tel Aviv-bound flight and said it will be removed from planes flying to Israel. The statement added that BMI was making every effort not to hurt passengers' feelings by adopting a nonpolitical position, the statement added   

MUSIC TO GO WITH THIS ARTICLE

« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 07:26:32 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: The Islamic Republic of England shows more dhimmis to quranpigs
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 11:25:11 AM »
Oh, come on, give me a break.

This is beyond idiotic and ridiculous.

So, this should work both ways, right?
If we are offended by Arab or Muslim countries, major airlines (ex. Americana Airlines, Delta, Etc., Etc.), should be forced to remove those countries or even rename them on the itinerary maps as not to offend our sensibilities.

It must be very difficult to be a Muslim, because everything and anything is offensive to them.
Their idiocy is beyond me.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 11:29:28 AM »
They should expose the people who came up with the idea and the ones who gave orders to carry them out.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 01:27:46 PM »
Apparently this airline has wiped Israel off the map.

Nice to see where their sympathies lie.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 02:31:52 PM »
This world needs more Jews and Christians and Hindus to have more children who will be able to fight against these mongrels.

I have been refusing to install an update of a software on my Ubuntu machine because the description of the update indicates that it is related to a place called "Palestine" which according to me doesn't exist. Why would I install software to fix a problem with software for a mythical place called Palestine? I wanted to find out who is responsible for such BS!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2009, 12:01:45 PM »
Ironically, in a single generation, Britain will be wiped off the map by its muslim nazi population.  At least God has a sense of humor in irony.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2009, 01:44:14 PM »
Some British companies may still be thinking that they still have a British Empire and that they can create any BS and the world will digest it. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2009, 06:22:06 AM »
This is like refusing to teach the Holocaust because you might offend the terrorist Nazi sympathizer Muslims.

Actually Britain is doing that as well.

www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/education/article1600686.ece
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana