Author Topic: Biden: Closing Mexico border won't stop swine flu spread  (Read 937 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Biden: Closing Mexico border won't stop swine flu spread
« on: April 30, 2009, 09:52:13 AM »
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/health/bal-biden-swine-flu-0430,0,2411137.story

Why don't they want to close the Mexico border.  Does anybody believe that it's because it won't stop the swine flu or limit it's spread?  Think they want that potential voting block cutoff?  Think they want Americans frightened to have them in this country?

"I would tell members of my family, and I have, 'I wouldn't go anywhere in confined places now,''' Biden said in an interview on NBC's "Today" show Thursday morning.

Biden is an idiot.  Americans can't get in their limo and go to work.  Americans can't choose to stay home from work for a few weeks.  Most have to be in confined spaces.  Trains, buses, offices, schools, daycare facilities...
This outrageous.  Maybe, to wear a mask and wash your hands as often as possible, would have been a better suggestion.

We need to get every one of those politicians out of Washington.  Both sides of the aisle.  Get some 'real' people into office.  The working men and women.  People who know what it is like to live a real life.
Career politicians are not living in reality. 

« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 09:59:10 AM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Biden: Closing Mexico border won't stop swine flu spread
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 10:01:54 AM »
We can't offend the man in my avatar
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 10:14:02 AM »
We can't offend the man in my avatar
So sorry, can't offend the voting block, can't offend the voting block....I'll try to remember that.  Die before you offend the illegals. 8;)  Oy, Crumba!

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 10:22:01 AM »
Biden is an embarrassment and a bumbling fool.

And, he should be kept locked up without any access to the public, because everything that comes out of his mouth is nonsense.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 10:29:40 AM »

And, he should be kept locked up without any access to the public, because everything that comes out of his mouth is nonsense.
I bet they wish they could keep him in a straight jacket heavily sedated.   :-X

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 10:32:57 AM »

I forgot to say chemically paralyzed and heavily sedated.  They wouldn't need to torture him with a straight jacket then.  The administration is against torture I hear.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2009, 10:57:56 AM »

I forgot to say chemically paralyzed and heavily sedated.  They wouldn't need to torture him with a straight jacket then.  The administration is against torture I hear.

Excellent post! The administration is against torture for genocidal muslim Nazi terrorists only. Torture and murder perpetrated by muslims against Jews and Christians anywhere in the world is just fine.

Biden, like Joe Lieberman, is on the Albanian muslim Nazi payroll so anything he says or does is done to placate and appease muslims.

http://byzantinesacredart.com/blog/2007/01/serb-hater-biden.html

Google: Biden Lieberman KLA

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2009, 12:29:58 AM »
Permanently crazy gluing Biden's mouth shut won't stop the spread of the "swine flu", but it will save my ears from having to listen to any more of his stupidity.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2009, 12:43:08 AM »
He actually has a bit of a point here, about the crowded places. Obviously this is more BS as usual from the left but I think this swine flu is all hype.

This being said earlier this year I spoke to a guy who speculated that the real reason both parties suck Mexican tuchis nonstop is for oil. Makes sense to me.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2009, 07:57:35 PM »
He actually has a bit of a point here, about the crowded places. Obviously this is more BS as usual from the left but I think this swine flu is all hype.

This being said earlier this year I spoke to a guy who speculated that the real reason both parties suck Mexican tuchis nonstop is for oil. Makes sense to me.
He definitely had a point.  Very good advice he gave.  One American's can't afford to hear though.  Tell us what to do to protect ourselves.  Most people can't afford to  avoid those situations.  We are all not the Vice President of a country.  Biden really is a pompous idiot.
I'm going to try calling in.  Tell my boss the V.P. recommended I avoid confined spaces with sick people in them.   :disease:  Doesn't that apply to a hospital room?  I don't think it will go over big. 
You are probably right about the oil. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2009, 10:07:27 PM »
I can't really avoid crowded places either since I have a retail job. Today I saw a little Mexican kid with flushed cheeks doing an open mouth cough. I hope it was just allergies.