Author Topic: Jewish Tribune article echos Chaim's statements on India's situation  (Read 1273 times)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
It has only been few days since Chaim issued statement in favor of Hindu Nationalists in India. And the same things given a place by Jewish media agency. :)

Will the dark clouds lift in India?

India is going through national elections over the next few weeks. The results are critical to the future of India, but impact Israel as well. The choice in India is between the election of hatred and anti-semitism, versus respect for Zionism.
It would surprise many within the Jewish community to learn that a large section of India's Hindus passionately support Zionism, and have done so from even before Israel existed. This movement wants to remodel India to resemble Israel, and repeatedly points to Zionism as the model to follow.

In fact the Hindu pro-Zionist movement includes the main opposition political party (BJP) and affiliated social service organizations (VHP, RSS) with an estimated 50 million members. This constitutes the world's largest concentrated block of Zionist support on the planet. It is a disciplined organized movement which formed India's national government during part of the 1990s.

Unfortunately, India, while a majority Hindu nation, has been afflicted by other governments and institutions dedicated towards coddling minority populations and discriminating against the Hindu majority. Since these parties depend on Muslim and minority votes for survival, they have historically been hostile to Israel; until 1998, when the Congress Party was finally defeated, India refused to have diplomatic relations with Israel and supported the PLO.

This ridiculous policy was finally overturned by the pro-Zionist  BJP when they came to power.

Historically, India's Congress Party and allied leftists have been vicious anti-semites. Mahatma Gandhi, once leader of Congress, supported Arabs and opposed the establishment of a Jewish homeland. Through most of India's independent history, this toxic party has dominated India and led the nation in an anti-Israeli direction, contrary to the wishes of most Hindus.

In 2005, a Congress-led coalition won power; as a result, this year India joined with Islamic nations to condemn Israel's heroic defensive actions in Gaza.
From Independence, India has called herself a ‘secular state’ and has disgraced the word ‘secularism’ by twisting its meaning beyond recognition. Some examples of Indian-style ‘secularism’: India allows her Muslim minority to maintain sharia law in civil matters; all other religions follow secular democratic laws. To see an example of how this works, consider that in 2005, a Muslim woman was raped by her father-in-law.... and sharia courts ordered her to marry him!

India spends billions of dollars every year subsidizing airfare for Islamic ‘haj’ pilgrimages to Mecca. Hindus, meanwhile, contend with dilapidated and neglected transport facilities near major temples, which result in annual stampedes and structural collapses killing hundreds.

An estimated 450,000 Hindus in Indian Kashmir state have been driven out by Islamic terrorists backed by Pakistan. While these souls languish in refugee camps in their own country, ‘secular’ India tries vainly to appease Kashmiri Muslims by insisting settlers from outside the state should not be allowed to purchase property there. This preserves an artificial Islamic majority in Kashmir state.

Despite the special privileges showered on Muslims, both Western and Indian media outlets (heavily influenced by outside influences) are full of stories about how Muslims feel discriminated and ‘marginalized’ by the Hindu majority.

It is true that Muslims rank lower than Hindus and every other group in income and all socio-economic indicators. The Islamic minority also happens to rank well below average in North America, UK and Europe; Hindus and Jews both rank above average in all these jurisdictions.

This is the result of Islamic focus on self-defeating initiatives such as the imposition of sharia law, instead of the Jewish and Hindu obsession with education and advancement in society.

The ‘marginalization’ argument should sound chillingly familiar to Jewish ears. Palestinian and Islamic terrorist attacks are also alleged to be the result of Israeli ‘marginalization.’

The alternative to Israeli policies towards her Muslim minority is to implement a system like India’s alleged ‘secularism.’ And we have all seen its results.

The BJP and associated groups passionately want India to adopt an egalitarian, Israeli style of governance.

Hindu nationalists want to achieve true equality for all citizens of India. This means adopting a Uniform Civil Code, which would abolish the barbaric sharia laws that now oppress Muslim women and children. It also means eliminating discriminatory entitlements and laws prohibiting Hindu settlement in the ancient Hindu homeland of Kashmir.

In short, these groups see Israel as a heroic model worthy of emulation and want the Hindu homeland of India to be as successful as the great Jewish state of Israel.

Hindu nationalists are systematically maligned and accused of everything from genocide to terrorism. In keeping with their determination to protect Hindus, these groups have reacted to terrorism and violence with self-defence.

For instance, when Muslim mobs surrounded a train in Gujurat and burned to death 61 women and children, Hindu-Muslim riots broke out and were promptly described by the biased press as a ‘pogrom against Muslims.’

When suspected Christian-backed groups in Orissa slaughtered a revered Hindu priest and his followers, Hindu-Christian violence ensued. This was labelled by many as ‘oppression against Christians.’

Last year’s Mumbai terrorist acts have been justified by many as retaliation for alleged ‘oppression’ by Hindu nationalist groups. This is somewhat similar to how Palestinian outrages are justified as revenge for the stray acts of self-defence by heroic Israeli settlers.

Israel and her principled approach to minorities truly represents the light of the world and India should diligently strive to emulate it.

To do so, the Jewish community worldwide must support the forces of democracy and freedom in India. The BJP and associated groups are the best hope for India, and for the world.

http://www.jewishtribune.ca/TribuneV2/index.php/200904281595/Will-the-dark-clouds-lift-in-India.html

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Jewish Tribune article echos Chaim's statements on India's situation
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 03:06:43 PM »
 Great...... :clap: :fist: :israel: :fireworks:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Jewish Tribune article echos Chaim's statements on India's situation
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 03:46:00 PM »
This is a good article and he is right in most things except the way it portrays the Israeli govenmence as a good role model.

The BJP and associated groups passionately want India to adopt an egalitarian, Israeli style of governance.

Israel and her principled approach to minorities truly represents the light of the world and India should diligently strive to emulate it.

Everyone can see that the Israeli government is even more self hating and appeasing. If India adopts an Israeli style of conflict management, they will immediately offer to surrender the entire Kashmir and Jamu and to force all the Hindu 'settlers' out of the region. In return Pakisatan would only be asked to accept the existence of a Hindu homeland...

• Master JTFer
well Zelhar, before i joined JTF.. even i used to think the same. Until i came to know about the real truth about the leftist israeli government. And believe me, Many Hindu nationalists have this false notion still. I hope with time we realize that Israel is in as poor position as India when it comes to Islamists.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
well Zelhar, before i joined JTF.. even i used to think the same. Until i came to know about the real truth about the leftist israeli government. And believe me, Many Hindu nationalists have this false notion still. I hope with time we realize that Israel is in as poor position as India when it comes to Islamists.

I also felt the difference between existing Israel and the real Jewish cause many years ago. Even then I feel that Israel is better than 98% of all the other nations of the world combined together.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

• Master JTFer
^^ I agree. But Israel does need a Kahanist government. All its problem will be solved, and it will help the whole world.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Exactly. :fist: :israel: